American Express Company (AXP): Price and Financial Metrics
AXP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $106,227,917,593, American Express Co has a greater market value than 98.15% of US stocks.
- AXP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 751.73 -- higher than 94.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- American Express Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.48% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GE, UPS, DEO, CHTR, and RY.
- AXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Express Co's official web site, go to www.americanexpress.com.
AXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.69||52-week high||$138.13|
|Prev. close||$136.93||52-week low||$106.32|
|Day high||$136.69||Avg. volume||2,963,353|
|50-day MA||$128.70||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$122.58||Market Cap||110.45B|
American Express Company (AXP) Company Bio
American Express provides charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services to consumers and businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in New York, New York.