American Express Company (AXP): Price and Financial Metrics
AXP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $97,881,555,249, American Express Co has a greater market value than 98.03% of US stocks.
- AXP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 692.67 -- higher than 93.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AXP's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Express Co are GE, USB, TD, DEO, and UPS.
- AXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Express Co's official web site, go to www.americanexpress.com.
AXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.90||52-week high||$129.34|
|Prev. close||$120.46||52-week low||$89.05|
|Day high||$121.47||Avg. volume||3,291,608|
|50-day MA||$118.18||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$118.43||Market Cap||98.93B|
American Express Company (AXP) Company Bio
American Express provides charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services to consumers and businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in New York, New York.