American Express Company (AXP): Price and Financial Metrics
AXP Stock Summary
- American Express Co's market capitalization of $67,915,817,809 is ahead of 97.96% of US-listed equities.
- AXP's went public 34.28 years ago, making it older than 92.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.61 for American Express Co; that's greater than it is for 88.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American Express Co are TMUS, MDLZ, TD, DEO, and GE.
- AXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Express Co's official web site, go to www.americanexpress.com.
AXP Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.60||52-week high||$138.13|
|Prev. close||$76.66||52-week low||$67.00|
|Day high||$76.66||Avg. volume||6,144,849|
|50-day MA||$110.41||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$119.04||Market Cap||59.47B|
American Express Company (AXP) Company Bio
American Express provides charge and credit payment card products and travel-related services to consumers and businesses worldwide. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in New York, New York.