Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXS POWR Grades
- AXS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84% of US stocks.
- AXS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AXS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 42.8% of US stocks).
AXS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AXS is currently 3.79, higher than merely 18.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.38 for AXIS CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD; that's greater than it is for 81.83% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AXIS CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD's share price is greater than that of just 2.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TDW, AVAH, CVEO, LOCO, and CBRL.
- AXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AXIS CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.axiscapital.com.
AXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AXS's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.46% lower, now standing at 8.2.
- AXS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 234 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXS.
AXS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -33.12%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.05%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -100.25%.
The table below shows AXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.57% of graded US stocks.
- AXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 83rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- JRVR, RGA, and AON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXS.
The table below shows AXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.75||52-week high||$61.39|
|Prev. close||$49.80||52-week low||$44.72|
|Day high||$51.10||Avg. volume||516,720|
|50-day MA||$52.77||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$55.07||Market Cap||4.30B|
Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Company Bio
Axis Capital Holdings Limited provides insurance and treaty reinsurance products Worldwide. The company operates through Insurance and Reinsurance segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXS Latest Social Stream
View Full AXS Social Stream
Latest AXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXIS CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXS as an investment opportunity.
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, September 21, 2022--AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital") (NYSE: AXS) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per common share payable on October 18, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 3, 2022.
The repositioning of portfolio and markets offering profitable growth, lower volatility, strong market presence, better pricing, margin expansion and effective capital deployment continue to drive AXIS Capital (AXS).
OROVY, PR and AXS made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 21, 2022.
OROVY, DINO, PR, ESEA, and AXS have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 21, 2022.
Here is how Ashford (AINC) and Axis Capital (AXS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
AXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AXSWant to do more research on Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch