Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS): Price and Financial Metrics
AXS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AXS is currently 133.96, higher than 98.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axis Capital Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -184.92%; that's higher than only 7.63% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 16.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axis Capital Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GLIBA, VIRT, BANR, JOE, and CFFI.
- AXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.axiscapital.com.
AXS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.78||52-week high||$67.51|
|Prev. close||$59.16||52-week low||$48.27|
|Day high||$59.30||Avg. volume||558,472|
|50-day MA||$60.70||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$60.18||Market Cap||4.94B|
Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Company Bio
Axis Capital Holdings Limited provides insurance and treaty reinsurance products Worldwide. The company operates through Insurance and Reinsurance segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.