Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS): Price and Financial Metrics
AXS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 54.07, Axis Capital Holdings Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AXS is currently 41.87, higher than 91.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXS is more volatile than merely 7.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AWR, SJW, WH, POR, and UHT.
- AXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.axiscapital.com.
AXS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.52||52-week high||$67.51|
|Prev. close||$62.00||52-week low||$54.47|
|Day high||$62.43||Avg. volume||491,428|
|50-day MA||$61.81||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$61.55||Market Cap||5.00B|
Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Company Bio
Axis Capital Holdings Limited provides insurance and treaty reinsurance products Worldwide. The company operates through Insurance and Reinsurance segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
AXS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Axis Capital Holdings Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Axis Capital Holdings Ltd ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Axis Capital Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- In the past 5.52 years, Axis Capital Holdings Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.32%; that's better than just 4.94% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|