Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AXS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.08% of US stocks.
- AXS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AXS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AXS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.81, Axis Capital Holdings Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 16.83% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axis Capital Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 420.77%; that's higher than 95.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXS is more volatile than merely 4.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTU, ANAT, GTE, FOE, and HONE.
- Visit AXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axiscapital.com.
AXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AXS's price/earnings ratio is 130.58% higher, now standing at 27.9.
- AXS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.3 over the prior 220 months.
- AXS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXS.
AXS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -94.91%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.64%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.54%.
The table below shows AXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.20||52-week high||$58.61|
|Prev. close||$50.69||52-week low||$40.50|
|Day high||$51.21||Avg. volume||413,943|
|50-day MA||$50.53||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$50.75||Market Cap||4.34B|
Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Company Bio
Axis Capital Holdings Limited provides insurance and treaty reinsurance products Worldwide. The company operates through Insurance and Reinsurance segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
AXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXS Latest Social Stream
View Full AXS Social Stream
Latest AXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axis Capital Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXS as an investment opportunity.
In 2013, there were only 66 altcoin cryptos, now there are over 6,000.
With me today are Albert Benchimol, our president and CEO; and Pete Vogt, our CFO. Before I turn the call over to Albert, I'll remind everyone that the statements made during this call, including the question-and-answer session, which are not historical facts, may be forward-looking statements.
AXIS Capital's (AXS) Q2 results reflect higher gross premiums written as well as increase in net investment income.
AXIS Capital Reports Second Quarter Net Income Available to Common Shareholders of $228 Million, or $2.67 Per Diluted Common Share
PEMBROKE, Bermuda, July 27, 2021--AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital" or "the Company") (NYSE: AXS) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
AXS vs. BRK.B: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
AXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AXSWant to do more research on Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch