Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS): Price and Financial Metrics
AXS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.63%, Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.7% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXS is more volatile than only 10.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHX, UFS, EQBK, AMS, and POAI.
- AXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.axiscapital.com.
AXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.11||52-week high||$53.96|
|Prev. close||$51.90||52-week low||$32.82|
|Day high||$52.57||Avg. volume||434,755|
|50-day MA||$50.45||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$47.40||Market Cap||4.42B|
Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Company Bio
Axis Capital Holdings Limited provides insurance and treaty reinsurance products Worldwide. The company operates through Insurance and Reinsurance segments. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.
AXS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Axis Capital Holdings Ltd. To summarize, we found that Axis Capital Holdings Ltd ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 78.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Axis Capital Holdings Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.59 years comes in at -0.09%; that's greater than only 14.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.77. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.84% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 87.58% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXS Latest Social Stream
View Full AXS Social Stream
Latest AXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axis Capital Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXS as an investment opportunity.
AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital" or the "Company") (NYSE: AXS) today announced that it expects to release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, after the close of the financial markets.
Photo by stocknshares/iStock via Getty Images When we last covered AXIS Capital (AXS) we had a bullish view on the company. This was based on a number of fundamental factors and a rather buoyant insider sentiment. We update our views today and tell you why you should look for a...
AXIS Insurance, the specialty insurance business segment of AXIS Capital Holdings Limited ("AXIS Capital") (NYSE:AXS), today announced the hiring of Stacey Sutts as Lead Underwriter for U.S. Accident and Health, effective immediately. Ms. Sutts will have responsibilities to grow and support new partnerships and assess growth opportunities in additional areas of coverage. She will also lead the execution of U.S. specialty A&H underwriting strategy.
AXIS Capital's (AXS) unit teamed up with cyber security company, Elpha Secure, to protect small businesses from cyber threats.
AXIS Insurance, the specialty insurance business segment of Bermuda-based AXIS Capital Holdings Ltd., has formed a strategic partnership with cyber
AXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AXSWant to do more research on Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!