Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AXS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about only 10.79% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AXS's price: AMSWA, COP, MUR, WPM and YPF.
AXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AXS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 9.73% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AXS, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Axis Capital Holdings Ltd earns annually is around 5 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 72.58% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, AXS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 24.07% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, AXS's equity discount rate is less than 76.03% of those stocks.
AXS Dividend Chart
AXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AXS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on AXS dividends?Want to do more research on Axis Capital Holdings Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd Common Stock (AXS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) - Dividend Investor
Axis Capital Holdings Ltd (AXS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha