Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.5% of US stocks.
- AY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AY Stock Summary
- AY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 11,199.2 -- higher than 99.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 152.25, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc is higher than it is for about 92.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc are TRU, ACH, YORW, OLED, and IDCC.
- AY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's official web site, go to www.atlanticayield.com.
AY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AY's price/sales ratio is 145% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 85 months, AY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $30.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AY.
AY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.31||52-week high||$48.49|
|Prev. close||$37.44||52-week low||$26.23|
|Day high||$37.66||Avg. volume||1,059,114|
|50-day MA||$37.09||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$35.38||Market Cap||3.98B|
Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Company Bio
Atlantica Yield plc owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission and water assets in North America, South America and certain markets in EMEA. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brentford, United Kingdom.
AY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AY Latest Social Stream
View Full AY Social Stream
Latest AY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AY as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
The following slide deck was published by Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. In a perfect...
Atlantica is a sustainable infrastructure company that owns a diverse portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission, and water assets in North and South America and in certain markets in EMEA. Just a reminder that this call is being webcast live on the internet and a replay of this call will be available on Atlantica's corporate website. Atlantica will be making forward-looking statements during this call based on current expectations and assumptions, which are subject to risks and uncertainties.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure Plc (NASDAQ:AY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 1, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
AY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|