Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AY POWR Grades
- AY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.58% of US stocks).
AY Stock Summary
- AY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,359.45 -- higher than 98.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For AY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.1% of US equities we're observing.
- AY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRVN, DNB, ADT, FLL, and AWX.
- AY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATLANTICA SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE PLC's official web site, go to www.atlanticayield.com.
AY Valuation Summary
- AY's price/earnings ratio is -179.1; this is 921.56% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 105 months, AY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 903.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AY.
AY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.69%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -30.21%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.07%.
The table below shows AY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.9% of graded US stocks.
- AY's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 94th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CQP, LNG, and WMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AY.
The table below shows AY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.21||52-week high||$36.85|
|Prev. close||$27.40||52-week low||$24.42|
|Day high||$27.41||Avg. volume||822,372|
|50-day MA||$26.95||Dividend yield||6.54%|
|200-day MA||$30.35||Market Cap||3.06B|
Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Company Bio
Atlantica Yield plc owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission and water assets in North America, South America and certain markets in EMEA. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brentford, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
AY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AY Latest Social Stream
View Full AY Social Stream
Latest AY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLANTICA SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AY as an investment opportunity.
Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ:AY) Will Be Hoping To Turn Its Returns On Capital Around
Ignoring the stock price of a company, what are the underlying trends that tell us a business is past the growth phase...
Consider dumping toxic stocks like BALY, OMCL, ILMN and AY from your portfolio to avoid huge losses.
In this article, we will discuss the 12 Best Solar Energy Stocks to Invest In Heading into 2023. You can skip our detailed industry analysis and go directly to the 5 Best Solar Energy Stocks to Invest In Heading into 2023. The shift to sustainable energy to protect the environment has caused the solar power […]
Further weakness as Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ:AY) drops 4.2% this week, taking one-year losses to 27%
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that vastly...
Thanks to the Federal Reserve, yields on income-producing investments are rising these days as it lifts interest rates. Meanwhile, the dividend yields on many stocks are even higher because rising rates have put downward pressure on stock prices. Because of that, those with $1,000 of idle cash can turn that money into an attractive income stream by buying stocks with a big yield.
AY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|