Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY): Price and Financial Metrics
AY Stock Summary
- AY's current price/earnings ratio is 387.38, which is higher than 97.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc is higher than it is for about 91.91% of US stocks.
- AY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc are FRO, SID, ENIA, CIG, and STAY.
- AY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's official web site, go to www.atlanticayield.com.
AY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.16||52-week high||$48.49|
|Prev. close||$34.77||52-week low||$17.74|
|Day high||$35.37||Avg. volume||975,493|
|50-day MA||$40.83||Dividend yield||4.78%|
|200-day MA||$32.77||Market Cap||3.75B|
Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Company Bio
Atlantica Yield plc owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission and water assets in North America, South America and certain markets in EMEA. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brentford, United Kingdom.
AY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 154.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AY, they are:
- In the past 5.81 years, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.34%; that's higher than 82.63% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Utilities sector.
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 10.56% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 64% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 89.4% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AY Latest Social Stream
View Full AY Social Stream
Latest AY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AY as an investment opportunity.
Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc (AY) CEO Santiago Seage on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc (AY) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 1, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Santiago Seage - Chief Executive Officer Francisco Martinez-Davis - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Julien Dumoulin-Smith - Bank of America Presentation Operator Welcome to Atlantica's Full Year 2020 Financial Results Conference...
Atlantica is a sustainable infrastructure company that owns a diverse portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission, and water assets in North and South America and in certain markets in EMEA. Just a reminder that this call is being webcast live on the internet and a replay of this call will be available on Atlantica's corporate website. Atlantica will be making forward-looking statements during this call based on current expectations and assumptions, which are subject to risks and uncertainties.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021 / Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure Plc (NASDAQ:AY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 1, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Written by Nick Ackerman, co-produced by Stanford Chemist Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure, Inc. (KMF) certainly hasn't had the best track record. The biggest hit against the fund is the energy sector that it has invested in. The energy sector just finished off 2020 as the worst-performing sector once...
Biden's infrastructure plans could be worth $10 trillion to companies, a ClearBridge fund manager told us. Here are 4 stock-market themes investors can play to take advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime conditions.
Summary List Placement During the Trump administration, "Infrastructure Week" was sometimes a repeating fiasco and sometimes a running joke , and neither of those things got a lot of roads or bridges built. Now, new President Joe Biden gets to try to turn that chaos and confusion into an actual bill and actual building. Fund manager Nick Langley understands that investors are doubtful Biden's $2 trillion accelerated infrastructure spending proposal will go better. But he's betting things will be different this time. "People are skeptical of these plans because they've been on the agenda for quite a number of years," he told Insider in an exclusive interview. "It takes longer for these plans to come to fruition. And a result, I think the market has largely focused on the shorter-term sti...
AY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AYWant to do more research on Atlantica Yield plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!