Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AY POWR Grades
- AY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 55.4% of US stocks.
- AY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- AY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,718.91, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.2% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 149.46, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc is higher than it is for about 90.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SALM, SQM, NEWT, JOE, and CCO.
- AY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's official web site, go to www.atlanticayield.com.
AY Valuation Summary
- AY's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.6; this is 8.37% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 88 months, AY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 28.1.
- Over the past 88 months, AY's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AY.
AY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.89%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.18%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 116.97%.
The table below shows AY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.25% of graded US stocks.
- AY's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 94th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- YORW, WMB, and KMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AY.
The table below shows AY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.76||52-week high||$48.49|
|Prev. close||$36.08||52-week low||$26.71|
|Day high||$36.01||Avg. volume||822,421|
|50-day MA||$38.18||Dividend yield||4.81%|
|200-day MA||$38.06||Market Cap||3.81B|
Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Company Bio
Atlantica Yield plc owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission and water assets in North America, South America and certain markets in EMEA. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brentford, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
AY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AY Latest Social Stream
View Full AY Social Stream
Latest AY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AY as an investment opportunity.
Alternative energy stocks have been making headlines.
Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc (AY): Price Down $-0.05 (-0.13)% Over Past Day, Up $0.27 (0.73)% Over Past Hour
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down. The post Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc (AY): Price Down $-0.05 (-0.13)% Over Past Day, Up $0.27 (0.73)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
The dividend yield on the S&P 500 is down to a 20-year low of less than 1.3%. Reuben Gregg Brewer (Enbridge): Finding a fat yield is easier than finding a great company that happens to have a fat yield.
Oil stocks have generated handsome returns for millions of investors over decades. As an example, from 2001 to 2010, the Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSEMKT: XLE) generated a total return of 141% compared to the S&P 500 Index's total return of 15%. Between 2011 and 2020, the energy ETF generated negative total return of -23%, significantly underperforming the S&P 500 Index's return of 267%.
AY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|