Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AY POWR Grades
- AY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- AY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AY Stock Summary
- AY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 772.1 -- higher than 96.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ATLANTICA SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE PLC is higher than it is for about 87.69% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AY is more volatile than just 4.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ATLANTICA SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE PLC are CLVT, DRVN, ADT, KALU, and SUM.
- AY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ATLANTICA SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE PLC's official web site, go to www.atlanticayield.com.
AY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, AY's price/sales ratio is 80% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- AY's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AY.
AY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.89%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 26.88%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.69%.
The table below shows AY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.9% of graded US stocks.
- AY's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 94th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CQP, LNG, and WMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AY.
The table below shows AY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.30||52-week high||$41.32|
|Prev. close||$26.31||52-week low||$26.11|
|Day high||$26.99||Avg. volume||558,634|
|50-day MA||$33.14||Dividend yield||6.77%|
|200-day MA||$33.20||Market Cap||2.96B|
Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Company Bio
Atlantica Yield plc owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission and water assets in North America, South America and certain markets in EMEA. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Brentford, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
AY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AY Latest Social Stream
View Full AY Social Stream
Latest AY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ATLANTICA SUSTAINABLE INFRASTRUCTURE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AY as an investment opportunity.
Here's What's Concerning About Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure's (NASDAQ:AY) Returns On Capital
If you're looking at a mature business that's past the growth phase, what are some of the underlying trends that pop...
Although most companies will be unhappy with the buyback tax or the minimum corporate tax rate, the clean energy industry is celebrating the likely passage of this bill.
BMO Capital analyst James Thalacker maintained a Hold rating on Atlantica Yield (AY – Research Report) today and set a price target of $36.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $35.08. According to TipRanks.com, Thalacker is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.9% and a 87.0% success rate. Thalacker covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Constellation Energy Corporation, American Electric Power, and Centerpoint Energy. Currently, the analyst consensus on Atlantica Yield is a Hold with an average price target of $36.00, representing a 3.9% upside. In a report released today, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $35.00 price target.
Atlantica is a sustainable infrastructure company. Just a reminder that this call is being webcast live on the Internet, and a replay of this call will be available on Atlantica's corporate website. Atlantica will be making forward-looking statements during this call based on current expectations and assumptions, which are subject to risks and uncertainties.
Atlantica Yield (AY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -54.84% and 8.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|