Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AY's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 123.57% over the past 4 years -- higher than 93.41% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AY's price: VFC, ANF, GIS, NI and PBFX.
AY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 60.09%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, AY provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88.73% such stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 14.84% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- AY's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 87.12% of them.
AY Dividend Chart
AY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|