Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AY's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 123.57% over the past 4 years -- higher than 93.41% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AY's price: VFC, ANF, GIS, NI and PBFX.
AY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of AY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 72.44% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AY, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's dividend yield of 5.94% is in the top 16.11%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's expected return of 72.44% is higher than 86.76% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, AY has a discount rate lower than 86.76% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, AY's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 79.18% of them.
AY Dividend Chart
AY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|