Atlantica Yield plc - Ordinary Shares (AY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AY reports less variability in its cash flow than 97.44% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DPZ, HBI, GHL, CHMG and BF.B.
AY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 138.87%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc's dividend yield of 5.2% is in the top 13.1%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc than it is for 6.85% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc has an equity discount rate lower than only 10.96% of them.
AY Dividend Chart
AY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|