Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BABA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BABA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.12% of US stocks.
- BABA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BABA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.9% of US stocks).
BABA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $531,653,394,265, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has a greater market value than 99.81% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BABA is currently 2.29, higher than just 7.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BABA's revenue has grown 40.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.54% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NVDA, TSM, JNJ, JPM, and BRK.B.
- Visit BABA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
BABA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.71||52-week high||$319.32|
|Prev. close||$196.01||52-week low||$179.67|
|Day high||$201.14||Avg. volume||17,834,723|
|50-day MA||$212.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$242.64||Market Cap||537.64B|
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group operates as an online and mobile commerce company in China, providing internet infrastructure, e-commerce, online financial, and internet content services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hangzhou, China.
BABA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BABA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 43.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ended up being:
- As a business, BABA is generating more cash flow than 98.96% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 5.28% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BABA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BABA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BABA Latest Social Stream
View Full BABA Social Stream
Latest BABA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alibaba Group Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BABA as an investment opportunity.
Michael Loccisano/Getty Images EntertainmentSince Alibaba (BABA) founder, Jack’s Ma’s controversial public criticism on China’s regulatory system being a roadblock to innovation in October 2020, the Chinese tech leader has been at the center of intense scrutiny from the country’s top watchdogs. First, the anticipated IPO of Ant Group, Alibaba’s fintech...
Devenorr/iStock via Getty ImagesIntro Over the past three trading sessions, Alibaba's (BABA)(BABAF) share price has dropped 13%, breaking the long-term support. It is a fact. But now I propose to pause and analyze in detail what actually happened during these three days. Source: Trading View, Author July 23 The fall...
Retail investors have been buying the dip in Chinese stocks slammed by Beijing''s corporate crackdown (NIO, BABA, XPEV, SPY, QQQ)
Summary List Placement Retail investors have been buying up shares of Chinese electric vehicle makers Nio and XPeng and e-commerce heavyweight Alibaba Group during a rout of US-listed Chinese companies set off by Beijing''s regulatory clampdown targeting technology and other sectors, according to data released Wednesday. The three Chinese companies were among the top six most purchased single stocks through this week, with Nio drawing in at least $105 million, Vanda Research said in a note. Those companies sat near the top single stock -- Apple -- as well as by Advanced Micro Devices and Tesla . "After last week''s record equity purchases, retail activity has been very subdued for the longest part of this week. But as soon as US equities dropped on Chinese contagion fears, the dip-buyin...
Since it was built, 220 Central Park South has unquestionable reigned as one of New York City’s most successful and profitable residential projects. Designed by master architect Robert A.M. Stern, clad in Alabama limestone and punctuated by Juliet balconies, set-back terraces and ornamental metalwork, the 950-foot-tall and 118-unit tower combines a stately prewar-style entrance façade […]
After a three-day slide, Chinese tech stocks were recovering today. Tutoring stocks like New Oriental Education and Tal Education Group started rebounding after nearly all of their value was wiped out in the sessions on Friday and Monday, and today much of the Chinese tech sector followed suit as news of the crackdown faded. Investors seemed to be eager to capitalize on the sell-off, anticipating that prices would only temporarily be depressed.
BABA Price Returns
Continue Researching BABAWant to do more research on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch