Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. ADR (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.11||52-week high||$121.30|
|Prev. close||$85.74||52-week low||$58.01|
|Day high||$84.78||Avg. volume||20,623,348|
|50-day MA||$92.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.87||Market Cap||215.81B|
BABA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BABA POWR Grades
- BABA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.88% of US stocks.
- BABA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BABA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.37% of US stocks).
BABA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $250,366,101,042, ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD has a greater market value than 99.37% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD is higher than only 4.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD are ADBE, ABBV, CSCO, TMO, and SHEL.
- BABA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD's official web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. ADR (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group Holding Limited, also known as Alibaba (Chinese: 阿里巴巴), is a Chinese multinational technology company specializing in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology. Founded on 28 June 1999 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, the company provides consumer-to-consumer (C2C), business-to-consumer (B2C), and business-to-business (B2B) sales services via web portals, as well as electronic payment services, shopping search engines, and cloud computing services. It owns and operates a diverse portfolio of companies around the world in numerous business sectors. (Source:Wikipedia)
BABA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BABA Latest Social Stream
View Full BABA Social Stream
Latest BABA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BABA as an investment opportunity.
A lot of great American companies are on sale right now with their stock prices depressed.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA), TotalEnergies SE (TTE) and ConocoPhillips (COP).
Caterpillar, Alibaba and Aflac are part of the Zacks Investment Ideas article.
Just 52% of member companies are optimistic about the five-year business outlook in China, the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai said.
Large-caps carry a well-established nature, have greater analyst coverage, and commonly pay dividends, all of which make them so popular. And for those seeking exposure, analysts have recently become bullish on these three.
BABA Price Returns
Continue Researching BABAWant to do more research on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch