Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
BABA Stock Summary
- BABA has a higher market value than 99.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $582,243,627,274.
- Over the past twelve months, BABA has reported earnings growth of 194.07%, putting it ahead of 93.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd comes in at 343.4%, a number that bests 97.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FB, BRK.B, JPM, JNJ, and V.
- BABA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's official web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
BABA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.13||52-week high||$231.14|
|Prev. close||$222.37||52-week low||$147.95|
|Day high||$220.13||Avg. volume||13,234,615|
|50-day MA||$205.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$180.59||Market Cap||557.55B|
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group operates as an online and mobile commerce company in China, providing internet infrastructure, e-commerce, online financial, and internet content services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hangzhou, China.