Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
BABA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $464,868,734,493, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has a greater market value than 99.86% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 194.07%; that's higher than 93.46% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BABA's revenue has grown 343.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.21% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FB, JPM, BRK.B, JNJ, and WMT.
- Visit BABA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
BABA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$200.25||52-week high||$203.43|
|Prev. close||$198.74||52-week low||$129.77|
|Day high||$202.48||Avg. volume||16,032,679|
|50-day MA||$181.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$175.47||Market Cap||509.52B|
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group operates as an online and mobile commerce company in China, providing internet infrastructure, e-commerce, online financial, and internet content services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hangzhou, China.