Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BABA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BABA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.29% of US stocks.
- BABA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BABA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
BABA Stock Summary
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's market capitalization of $482,449,335,000 is ahead of 99.76% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 131.34, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.55% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is higher than merely 6.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BABA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVDA, V, JNJ, PYPL, and ADBE.
- BABA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's official web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
BABA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.17||52-week high||$319.32|
|Prev. close||$177.70||52-week low||$138.43|
|Day high||$178.28||Avg. volume||20,241,555|
|50-day MA||$162.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$211.17||Market Cap||478.86B|
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group operates as an online and mobile commerce company in China, providing internet infrastructure, e-commerce, online financial, and internet content services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BABA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BABA Latest Social Stream
View Full BABA Social Stream
Latest BABA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alibaba Group Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BABA as an investment opportunity.
BABA stock is the most overbought it has been in the past year.
Hundreds of Chinese companies are listed on U.S. markets. But which are the best Chinese stocks to buy or watch right now? Sohu, Nio, and Li Auto, Xpeng and BYD Co.. China is the world's most-populous nation and the second-largest economy with a booming urban middle class and amazing entrepreneurial activity.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA) shares bottomed out in early October and have been grinding higher in recent sessions. Alibaba Reverses Course: Alibaba shares came under pressure in late 2020 as Chinese regulators began cornering the company from all sides in order to curb its dominant market positioning. From an all-time high of $319.32 on Oct. 19, 2020, the shares began to slide and were on a broader downtrend. The stock hit a bottom on Oct. 4, when it dropped to an intraday low of
Tencent Holdings Ltd (OTC: TCEHY) owned WeChat content is now accessible to some search engines, including Alphabet Inc's (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) Google, Microsoft Corp's (NASDAQ: MSFT) Bing, Bloomberg reports. China has blocked Google in the country for quite some time now. WeChat content is still inaccessible to China's leading search engine company Baidu Inc (NASDAQ: BIDU) and ByteDance Ltd. WeChat content was previously available via the app's native search function or on Tencent-cont
(Bloomberg) -- Tencent Holdings Ltd. said loopholes created during a recent tech upgrade made some content on its enclosed WeChat ecosystem available on search engines. Most Read from BloombergThe Top Money Maker at Deutsche Bank Reaps Billions From SingaporeWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Forget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureOne of California’s Wealthiest Counties Could Run Out of Water Next Sum
BABA Price Returns
Continue Researching BABAWant to do more research on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch