Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BABA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BABA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.89% of US stocks.
- BABA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BABA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.53% of US stocks).
BABA Stock Summary
- ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD's market capitalization of $235,024,777,500 is ahead of 99.49% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD is higher than just 5.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD are NVO, ABBV, DHR, TMO, and ABT.
- BABA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD's official web site, go to www.alibabagroup.com.
BABA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BABA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.73||52-week high||$182.09|
|Prev. close||$78.80||52-week low||$73.28|
|Day high||$80.99||Avg. volume||27,333,334|
|50-day MA||$92.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.63||Market Cap||213.78B|
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Company Bio
Alibaba Group operates as an online and mobile commerce company in China, providing internet infrastructure, e-commerce, online financial, and internet content services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BABA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BABA Latest Social Stream
View Full BABA Social Stream
Latest BABA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALIBABA GROUP HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BABA as an investment opportunity.
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 37.6x Alibaba Group Holding Limited ( NYSE:BABA ) may be sending very...
Shares of Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) ticked lower in pre-market trading on Friday after the Chinese e-commerce giant's cloud business, Alibaba Cloud unveiled a strategic roadmap. The company stated that its cloud business intends to invest $1 billion to boost its global partner ecosystem and improve its customer service which would provide "comprehensive support throughout a customer's digitalization journey.".
U.S.-listed Chinese stocks have been under pressure due to multiple factors, including Covid-19 restrictions and regulatory woes.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited stock is trending on the Yahoo Finance Platform. Here is a visualization of $BABA performance over time, how that performance compares to the wider industry, and analyst projections for the current quarter.Check out the ticker page here.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 23, 2022 / Alibaba Group In this episode of Alicast, Eat Just's Co-Founder and Chief Executive Josh Tetrick talks with Alizila's Managing Editor, Alison Tudor-Ackroyd about the plant-based food company's ...
BABA Price Returns
Continue Researching BABAWant to do more research on Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch