Bank of America Corporation (BAC): Price and Financial Metrics
BAC Stock Summary
- Bank Of America Corp's market capitalization of $183,560,992,377 is ahead of 99.57% of US-listed equities.
- Bank Of America Corp's stock had its IPO on May 29, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- BAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank Of America Corp are DIS, KO, TM, T, and UNH.
- Visit BAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofamerica.com.
BAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.03||52-week high||$35.72|
|Prev. close||$20.57||52-week low||$17.95|
|Day high||$20.74||Avg. volume||78,741,586|
|50-day MA||$27.94||Dividend yield||3.59%|
|200-day MA||$30.12||Market Cap||174.76B|
Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Company Bio
Bank of America is a financial institution operating in five segments: Consumer & Business Banking, which offers a range of credit, banking and investment products and services to consumers and businesses; Consumer Real Estate Services, which provides a line of consumer real estate products and services; Global Wealth & Investment Management, which provides wealth management solutions; Global Banking, which provides a range of lending-related products and services, and Global Markets, which offers sales and trading services. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.