Bank of America Corporation (BAC): Price and Financial Metrics
BAC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $291,441,479,792, Bank Of America Corp has a greater market value than 99.7% of US stocks.
- Bank Of America Corp's stock had its IPO on May 29, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.22% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.91 for Bank Of America Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PG, T, MA, XOM, and HD.
- BAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of America Corp's official web site, go to www.bankofamerica.com.
BAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAC Price/Volume Stats
Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Company Bio
Bank of America is a financial institution operating in five segments: Consumer & Business Banking, which offers a range of credit, banking and investment products and services to consumers and businesses; Consumer Real Estate Services, which provides a line of consumer real estate products and services; Global Wealth & Investment Management, which provides wealth management solutions; Global Banking, which provides a range of lending-related products and services, and Global Markets, which offers sales and trading services. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.