Bank of America Corp. (BAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.82% of US stocks.
- BAC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
BAC Stock Summary
- BAC has a market capitalization of $391,124,732,389 -- more than approximately 99.65% of US stocks.
- Bank Of America Corp's stock had its IPO on May 29, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.57% of US equities in our set.
- BAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank Of America Corp are UNH, MA, WMT, PG, and HD.
- BAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of America Corp's official web site, go to www.bankofamerica.com.
BAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.4% higher, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 243 months, BAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- BAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAC.
BAC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 57.03%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.76%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.9%.
The table below shows BAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.82% of graded US stocks.
- BAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 394th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PNC, UBFO, and ELVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BAC.
The table below shows BAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.81||52-week high||$47.48|
|Prev. close||$47.09||52-week low||$23.12|
|Day high||$47.48||Avg. volume||49,349,145|
|50-day MA||$42.29||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$39.22||Market Cap||393.90B|
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) Company Bio
Bank of America is a financial institution founded in 1784. Bank of America is considered to be one of the ‘big four’ U.S. banks, along with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Company, and Citigroup, Inc. Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company has operations across the United States, its territories and approximately 35 countries worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Latest Social Stream
View Full BAC Social Stream
Latest BAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of America Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAC as an investment opportunity.
Oversold, Nio continues to impress with month over month EV deliveries and earnings.
In this article we discuss the 10 best financial services and bank stocks to buy according to Daniel Johnson’s Gillson Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Gillson Capital’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund preference, go directly to 5 Best Financial Services and Bank Stocks to Buy According to Daniel Johnson’s […]
Octavio Marenzi, Opimas CEO, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the dynamic between inflation and supply chain issues, bank earnings, and outlook on the Fed.
American Express commits to a future of hybrid work at the pandemic looks to round the corner.
The float is set to raise around £120m according to details that have emerged on Monday.
BAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|