Bank of America Corporation (BAC): Price and Financial Metrics
BAC Stock Summary
- BAC has a higher market value than 99.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $311,860,373,593.
- Bank Of America Corp's stock had its IPO on May 29, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.28% of US equities in our set.
- BAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PG, MA, WMT, XOM, and UNH.
- BAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of America Corp's official web site, go to www.bankofamerica.com.
BAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.71||52-week high||$35.72|
|Prev. close||$34.72||52-week low||$26.21|
|Day high||$34.95||Avg. volume||47,833,375|
|50-day MA||$34.07||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$30.29||Market Cap||312.22B|
Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Company Bio
Bank of America is a financial institution operating in five segments: Consumer & Business Banking, which offers a range of credit, banking and investment products and services to consumers and businesses; Consumer Real Estate Services, which provides a line of consumer real estate products and services; Global Wealth & Investment Management, which provides wealth management solutions; Global Banking, which provides a range of lending-related products and services, and Global Markets, which offers sales and trading services. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.