Bank of America Corp. (BAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BAC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.27% of US stocks).
BAC Stock Summary
- Bank Of America Corp's market capitalization of $325,291,296,210 is ahead of 99.56% of US-listed equities.
- BAC's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.42 for Bank Of America Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of America Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DIS, PG, ASML, ADBE, and PYPL.
- Visit BAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofamerica.com.
BAC Valuation Summary
- BAC's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 18.18% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BAC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- BAC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAC.
BAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$43.49|
|Prev. close||$37.96||52-week low||$22.95|
|Day high||$38.27||Avg. volume||50,786,176|
|50-day MA||$40.93||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$34.66||Market Cap||323.06B|
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) Company Bio
Bank of America is a financial institution founded in 1784. Bank of America is considered to be one of the ‘big four’ U.S. banks, along with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Company, and Citigroup, Inc. Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company has operations across the United States, its territories and approximately 35 countries worldwide.
BAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Latest Social Stream
View Full BAC Social Stream
Latest BAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of America Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAC as an investment opportunity.
Bank of America's staff in most U.S. states no longer need to fill out health assessments to enter their offices from Monday, regardless of vaccination status, Business Insider reported on Friday, citing a leaked memo. A person with knowledge of the matter confirmed the Insider report. Bank of America expects all of its vaccinated employees to return to the office after Labor Day in early September, and will then focus on developing plans to bring back unvaccinated workers to its sites, Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan told Bloomberg News in an interview last month.
(Bloomberg) -- Oil squeezed out its first weekly gain in three on signs that global demand is holding up despite concerns that the renewed spread of the virus could stall the recovery. Futures in New York rose 0.2% this week, completely recouping a selloff on Monday that was stoked by the rapidly spreading delta variant. Fuel demand and road traffic from the U.S. to Asia and Europe remains resilient, underscoring expectations that the recovery hasn’t been derailed and global inventories will con
Discover ten institutions of higher learning that are willing to help finance your MBA in exchange for your commitment to work for them.
Dilok Klaisataporn/iStock via Getty Images This hasn’t been a good year so far for Truist (TFC), with the shares lagging the large bank average and most of its peers. While I don’t think there’s a single issue to point to, I get the sense that analysts and investors are frustrated...
American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company Bank of America Corporation (BAC) has announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per share, an increase of 17% from its previous dividend of $0.18. The dividend will be paid on September 24, 2021 to shareholders of record as of September 3, 2021. Following the news, shares of the company gained slightly to close at $38.48 in the extended trading session. The company’s annual dividend of $0.85 per share now reflects a dividend yield of 2.2% based on Wednesday’s closing price.
BAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|