Bank of America Corp. (BAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BAC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
BAC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $358,540,248,510, Bank Of America Corp has a greater market value than 99.68% of US stocks.
- Bank Of America Corp's stock had its IPO on May 29, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.72% of US equities in our set.
- BAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of America Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MA, PG, UNH, DIS, and NVDA.
- Visit BAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofamerica.com.
BAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.36||52-week high||$42.94|
|Prev. close||$41.84||52-week low||$21.23|
|Day high||$42.48||Avg. volume||52,690,324|
|50-day MA||$39.28||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$30.91||Market Cap||363.00B|
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) Company Bio
Bank of America is a financial institution founded in 1784. Bank of America is considered to be one of the ‘big four’ U.S. banks, along with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Company, and Citigroup, Inc. Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company has operations across the United States, its territories and approximately 35 countries worldwide.
BAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Latest Social Stream
View Full BAC Social Stream
Latest BAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of America Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAC as an investment opportunity.
Bank of America shares its 9 top-rated ETFs that track large and medium-sized companies — and explains why mid-caps are set for 'one of the best periods' of outperformance in modern history
Summary List Placement During the last 12 months small-cap stocks have done extremely well, with the Russell 2000 index up 65% over the past year, beating the S&P 500's 40% gains during the same period. The outperformance of small caps should come as no surprise. The fortunes of small-cap companies are closely tied to the overall economy, which has steadily recovered since its sharp, pandemic-driven downturn over a year ago. At the other end of the spectrum, large-cap companies — particularly large-cap tech stocks — have enjoyed their own boom. Big tech companies like Apple and Amazon have accelerated to new heights throughout the pandemic, dragging the rest of the Nasdaq with them. Investors love extremes. Sifting through small-cap companies to find the diamonds in the rough or simply ...
Three senior tech bankers at Bank of America have left the bank to join boutique advisory firm Centerview Partners, according to people familiar with the matter. Jack McDonald has joined Centerview as a partner, after spending over two decades at Bank of America where he was recently co-head of global investment banking. Two other senior tech bankers, Steve Miller and Gary Kirkham, have also joined Centerview.
Credit card balances are extremely low, even as spending ticks up as the economy reopens. Everyone from the banks to the Fed has the same question about what it means.
The decline in loans stabilized as Q1 progressed and started to "grow a little bit," Bank of America ([[BAC]] +1.0%) CEO Brian Moynihan said in an interview on Fox Business."We've seen that modestly continue in April, into May, and that's good news," he told Maria Bartiromo."One of the things that...
Bank of America ([[BAC]] -0.1%) CEO Brian Moynihan expects the bank will increase its dividend and boost its share buybacks once its passes its Fed stress tests."Assuming we get through the stress test... and I'm sure we will, and the new rules come in, we expect to increase our dividend...
BAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|