JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
JPM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $428,820,218,809, Jpmorgan Chase & Co has a greater market value than 99.84% of US stocks.
- JPM's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.4 for Jpmorgan Chase & Co; that's greater than it is for 93.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JPM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JNJ, WMT, MA, PG, and BAC.
- Visit JPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Stock Price Chart More Charts
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.68||52-week high||$141.10|
|Prev. close||$136.84||52-week low||$98.09|
|Day high||$137.40||Avg. volume||11,894,442|
|50-day MA||$134.78||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$118.97||Market Cap||428.69B|
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase provides various financial services worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Consumer & Community Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Banking, and Asset Management. The company was founded in 1799 and is based in New York, New York.