JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
JPM Stock Summary
- JPM has a market capitalization of $271,831,752,153 -- more than approximately 99.77% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for JPM is currently 44.96, higher than 95.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.41 for Jpmorgan Chase & Co; that's greater than it is for 93.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jpmorgan Chase & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be PG, MA, WMT, JNJ, and UNH.
- Visit JPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Stock Price Chart More Charts
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.13||52-week high||$141.10|
|Prev. close||$98.12||52-week low||$76.91|
|Day high||$94.84||Avg. volume||19,636,553|
|50-day MA||$119.45||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$120.55||Market Cap||280.13B|
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase provides various financial services worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Consumer & Community Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Banking, and Asset Management. The company was founded in 1799 and is based in New York, New York.