JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JPM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where JPM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JPM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- JPM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.55% of US stocks).
JPM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $407,539,487,139, JPMORGAN CHASE & CO has a greater market value than 99.74% of US stocks.
- JPMORGAN CHASE & CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.27 for JPMORGAN CHASE & CO; that's greater than it is for 95.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JPMORGAN CHASE & CO, a group of peers worth examining would be UNH, WMT, MA, PG, and XOM.
- Visit JPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Valuation Summary
- JPM's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 13.79% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JPM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 89.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JPM.
JPM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.18%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.94%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.66%.
The table below shows JPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.83% of graded US stocks.
- JPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LPRO, ENVA, and PLBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JPM.
The table below shows JPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.09||52-week high||$159.03|
|Prev. close||$138.94||52-week low||$101.28|
|Day high||$142.33||Avg. volume||10,527,322|
|50-day MA||$135.59||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$123.07||Market Cap||413.85B|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a financial services firm and a banking institution. It is engaged in investment banking, commercial banking, treasury and securities services, asset management, retail financial services, and credit card businesses. The company traces its earliest roots back to The Manhattan Company that was chartered by the New York State legislator to supply drinking water to New York City in 1799. During the 1800’s the firm established itself as a major banking institution under the Morgan family. Today JPMorgan Chase & Co offers financial services and solutions to corporations, governments, and institutions in more than 100 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New York, New York, the company employs more than 250,000 individuals around the world. James Dimon is Chairman of the Board and has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2005.
Most Popular Stories View All
JPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Latest Social Stream
View Full JPM Social Stream
Latest JPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JPMORGAN CHASE & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JPM as an investment opportunity.
Hedge funds and other institutional investors appear to be powering a recovery in the cryptocurrency, a market previously dominated by individual investors.
Once the shorts are squeezed out of Bed Bath & Beyond, BBBY stock will revert to its fundamental value, which may be zero.
‘Please have some fixed income’: Why ETF investors poured capital into bonds, international stocks in January
Asset flows into exchange-traded funds were a bit unusual last month, according to Elisabeth Kashner, director of global fund analytics at FactSet.
JP Morgan Chase has hired a new market director for Western New York who will supervise the return of retail banking to the region. Chala Khorana is a finance industry vet of 15 years who joined Chase about two months ago, moving from King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, to Western New York. "This was a super exciting opportunity," Khorana said.
Take a look at these three top-ranked, best-performing and well-managed mutual funds if you're looking to maximize your retirement portfolio returns.
JPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|