JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JPM POWR Grades
- JPM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.55% of US stocks.
- JPM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- JPM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.93% of US stocks).
JPM Stock Summary
- Jpmorgan Chase & Co's market capitalization of $506,492,332,672 is ahead of 99.79% of US-listed equities.
- JPM's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.53 for Jpmorgan Chase & Co; that's greater than it is for 95.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jpmorgan Chase & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be UNH, WMT, BAC, V, and HD.
- Visit JPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Valuation Summary
- JPM's price/earnings ratio is 10; this is 9.09% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, JPM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.
- JPM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JPM.
JPM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -184.89%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -15.48%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.11%.
The table below shows JPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.11% of graded US stocks.
- JPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 285th of 433 Banking stocks.
- WVFC, BCTF, and FIBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JPM.
The table below shows JPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.55||52-week high||$172.96|
|Prev. close||$171.78||52-week low||$95.24|
|Day high||$172.96||Avg. volume||13,436,957|
|50-day MA||$162.18||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$154.52||Market Cap||512.62B|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a financial services firm and a banking institution. It is engaged in investment banking, commercial banking, treasury and securities services, asset management, retail financial services, and credit card businesses. The company traces its earliest roots back to The Manhattan Company that was chartered by the New York State legislator to supply drinking water to New York City in 1799. During the 1800’s the firm established itself as a major banking institution under the Morgan family. Today JPMorgan Chase & Co offers financial services and solutions to corporations, governments, and institutions in more than 100 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New York, New York, the company employs more than 250,000 individuals around the world. James Dimon is Chairman of the Board and has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2005.
Most Popular Stories View All
JPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Latest Social Stream
View Full JPM Social Stream
Latest JPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jpmorgan Chase & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JPM as an investment opportunity.
JPMorgan stock cleared a base this month, but the Fed signaled it may soon re-evaluate emergency measures from the pandemic.
(Bloomberg) -- U.S. leveraged loan sales tied to the Secured Overnight Financing Rate are picking up pace after JPMorgan Chase & Co. established a blueprint for borrowers earlier this month.Most Read from BloombergThe Top Money Maker at Deutsche Bank Reaps Billions From SingaporeWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Forget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureOne of California’s Wealthiest Counties Could Run
(Bloomberg) -- Snap Inc. posted its biggest one-day drop on record after the Snapchat parent company warned that Apple Inc.’s data collection rules and global supply-chain bottlenecks are weighing on advertising spending.Most Read from BloombergThe Top Money Maker at Deutsche Bank Reaps Billions From SingaporeWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Forget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureOne of California’s
Elyse Ausenbaugh, J.P. Morgan Global Market Strategist, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the state of the labor shortage.
In this article, we discuss the 10 high-yield dividend stocks to buy according to Ken Fisher. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Ken Fisher. Ken Fisher is the chief of Fisher Asset Management, a Washington-based hedge fund with […]
JPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|