JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
JPM Stock Summary
- Jpmorgan Chase & Co's market capitalization of $404,041,987,910 is ahead of 99.84% of US-listed equities.
- JPM's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- JPM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jpmorgan Chase & Co are WMT, JNJ, BABA, XOM, and PG.
- Visit JPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Stock Price Chart More Charts
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.02||52-week high||$138.47|
|Prev. close||$134.18||52-week low||$91.11|
|Day high||$138.47||Avg. volume||11,885,315|
|50-day MA||$126.47||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$114.53||Market Cap||432.90B|
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase provides various financial services worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Consumer & Community Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Banking, and Asset Management. The company was founded in 1799 and is based in New York, New York.