JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JPM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where JPM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JPM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- JPM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.31% of US stocks).
JPM Stock Summary
- Jpmorgan Chase & Co's market capitalization of $459,215,334,590 is ahead of 99.74% of US-listed equities.
- Jpmorgan Chase & Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- JPM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jpmorgan Chase & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be JNJ, NVDA, WMT, UNH, and MA.
- JPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jpmorgan Chase & Co's official web site, go to www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, JPM's price/sales ratio is 12.12% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- JPM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- JPM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JPM.
JPM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.11%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.11%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -190.97%.
The table below shows JPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.89||52-week high||$167.44|
|Prev. close||$151.17||52-week low||$91.38|
|Day high||$153.32||Avg. volume||14,577,140|
|50-day MA||$156.07||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$141.21||Market Cap||462.82B|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Company Bio
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a financial services firm and a banking institution. It is engaged in investment banking, commercial banking, treasury and securities services, asset management, retail financial services, and credit card businesses. The company traces its earliest roots back to The Manhattan Company that was chartered by the New York State legislator to supply drinking water to New York City in 1799. During the 1800’s the firm established itself as a major banking institution under the Morgan family. Today JPMorgan Chase & Co offers financial services and solutions to corporations, governments, and institutions in more than 100 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New York, New York, the company employs more than 250,000 individuals around the world. James Dimon is Chairman of the Board and has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2005.
JPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JPM Latest Social Stream
View Full JPM Social Stream
Latest JPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jpmorgan Chase & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JPM as an investment opportunity.
ATTENTION NORTHSTAR FINANCIAL SERVICES (BERMUDA) INVESTORS: The Securities Arbitration Law Firm of KlaymanToskes Commences Investigation of Potential Claims on Behalf of J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES CUSTOMERS
MIAMI, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National investor fraud law firm, KlaymanToskes (“KT”), has commenced an investigation of potential FINRA arbitration claims on behalf of investors who sustained losses exceeding $250,000 in Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) (“Northstar”) purchased through J.P. Morgan Chase Co.’s (NYSE: JPM) subsidiary, J.P. Morgan Securities (“JPMorgan”). Northstar was a Segregated Accounts Company regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority, and touted its fixed an
NEW YORK, August 02, 2021--JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) ("JPMorgan Chase" or the "Firm") has filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 with the SEC. The report is available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov and will be available on the Firm's Investor Relations website at www.jpmorganchase.com/ir under SEC Filings & Other Disclosures.
According to a JPMorgan Research report, the Bureau of Labor Statistics is forecasted to report a nonfarm employment increase of 900,000 jobs for July, with the education sector being a key driving force behind the increase in the seasonally adjusted jobs count.
JPMorgan stock cleared a base this month, but the Fed signaled it may soon re-evaluate emergency measures from the pandemic.
Deal making is running full-steam ahead even as annual meetings are wrapping up. Activists may be backlogged for a while.
JPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|