Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BAC's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 97.71% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BAC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 22,840,000,000, ranking above 99.39% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, BAC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.74% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BAC's price: CMS, CAG, DPZ, BDX and TEVA.
BAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BAC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 52.85%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank Of America Corp are:
- Bank Of America Corp's market cap of $252 billion US dollars puts it in the mega-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 5.41% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, BAC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 5.41% of them.
- The Bank Of America Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 91.89% of its fellow mega-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
BAC Dividend Chart
BAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Dividends vs. Peers
|5||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.07%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||3.02%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||2.69%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.28%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.25%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.51%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|