Bank of America Corp. (BAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BAC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 97.68% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BAC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 25,502,000,000, ranking above 99.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, BAC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.26% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COR, FENG, CAAS, WPG and PJT.
BAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bank Of America Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 40.1% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank Of America Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank Of America Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 28.84% of them.
- BAC's market cap of approximately $345 billion makes it a mega-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 32.61% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Bank Of America Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 75.43% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BAC Dividend Chart
BAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.21%|
|4||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (The)||2.63%|
|8||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||2.28%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||1.79%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.72%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.44%|
|12||USCB||U.S. Century Bank||0.00%|
|13||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|