Bank of America Corp. (BAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BAC's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than 97.62% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BAC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 25,502,000,000, ranking above 99.41% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- BAC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 0.32% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AWK, CS, EIX, LITE and RGLD.
BAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BAC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.01% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BAC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Bank Of America Corp's market cap of $270 billion US dollars puts it in the mega-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 5.41% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, BAC has a beta lower than 5.41% of them.
- The Bank Of America Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 89.19% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
BAC Dividend Chart
BAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Dividends vs. Peers
|3||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|5||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||2.99%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||2.50%|
|8||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||2.40%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||1.80%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||0.92%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.48%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|