Bank of America Corp. (BAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BAC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 97.68% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BAC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 25,502,000,000, ranking above 99.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, BAC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.26% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COR, FENG, CAAS, WPG and PJT.
BAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BAC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.28% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bank Of America Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -43.28%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 24.9% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BAC has a discount rate lower than just 24.9% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Bank Of America Corp than it is for just 24.12% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, BAC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 75.89% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BAC Dividend Chart
BAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Dividends vs. Peers
|4||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group Inc.||3.69%|
|5||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||2.98%|
|7||MTB||M&T Bank Corp.||2.83%|
|8||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||2.55%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corp.||2.39%|
|10||FRC||First Republic Bank||0.90%|
|11||USCB||U.S. Century Bank||0.00%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|