Baxter International Inc. (BAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- BAX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- BAX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.12% of US stocks).
BAX Stock Summary
- BAX has a market capitalization of $43,597,267,793 -- more than approximately 94.27% of US stocks.
- Baxter International Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.94% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Baxter International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEL, IDXX, KLAC, DHI, and ZBH.
- BAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baxter International Inc's official web site, go to www.baxter.com.
BAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.70||52-week high||$91.58|
|Prev. close||$87.44||52-week low||$74.79|
|Day high||$86.90||Avg. volume||2,646,401|
|50-day MA||$82.87||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$81.21||Market Cap||43.60B|
Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Company Bio
Baxter International provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis, sterile IV solutions, infusion systems and devices, parenteral nutrition, biosurgery products and anesthetics, and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
BAX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BAX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Baxter International Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 69.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Baxter International Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 9.54; that's higher than 62.96% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- BAX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAX Latest Social Stream
View Full BAX Social Stream
Latest BAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baxter International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAX as an investment opportunity.
Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX), a leading global medical products company, will present at the UBS Global Healthcare Virtual Conference on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. Jay Saccaro, Baxter’s chief financial officer, is scheduled to present at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Leerink Partners Stick to Their Buy Rating for Baxter International
Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX), a leading global medical products company, today announced an increase in the company’s quarterly cash dividend to a rate of $0.28 per share of common stock. This represents an approximately 14% increase over the previous quarterly dividend rate of $0.245 per share. Baxter’s Board of Directors declared the dividend payable on July 1, 2021, to stockholders of record as of June 4, 2021. The indicated annual dividend rate is now $1.12 per share of common stock.
The following slide deck was published by Baxter International Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
The Medical Product companies' first-quarter results are likely to reflect robust earnings and revenue growth on solid base business recovery.
BAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Baxter International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch