Baxter International Inc. (BAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAX POWR Grades
- BAX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- BAX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BAX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.56% of US stocks).
BAX Stock Summary
- BAX has a market capitalization of $39,937,366,044 -- more than approximately 92.82% of US stocks.
- Baxter International Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 171.66%, Baxter International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDXX, CARR, FTV, CSGP, and ALGN.
- BAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baxter International Inc's official web site, go to www.baxter.com.
BAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BAX's price/earnings ratio is 6.85% lower, now standing at 34.
- BAX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- BAX's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAX.
BAX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.6%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -73.94%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.68%.
The table below shows BAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.68% of graded US stocks.
- BAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.631 -- ranking 63rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEN, MDT, and IART are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BAX.
The table below shows BAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.34||52-week high||$89.70|
|Prev. close||$73.69||52-week low||$69.71|
|Day high||$74.36||Avg. volume||3,278,661|
|50-day MA||$76.05||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$80.08||Market Cap||37.43B|
Most Popular Stories View All
BAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAX Latest Social Stream
View Full BAX Social Stream
Latest BAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baxter International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAX as an investment opportunity.
Baxter Expands Cybersecurity Commitment, Joins Forces With U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Led Program
DEERFIELD, Ill., February 23, 2022--Baxter has received authorization from the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE®) program to be a CVE Numbering Authority.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") has levied an $18M fine against Baxter International (NYSE:BAX) for engaging in what it describes as improper intra-company foreign exchange transactions that resulted in the misstatement of the company’s net income. In addition, the agency settled charges with Baxter's (BAX) former treasurer and...
Baxter International (BAX) is an appealing business. Its fundamentals of supplying medical equipment have a great correlation to society as it is today. Its expertise in several solutions is well-used by most of its customers, using Baxter to supply far more advanced products than say, cotton swabs and wound dressings....
Tuesdays Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: Advanced Micro Devices, Baxter International, Constellation Energy, CrowdStrike, Datadog, Nutrien, Sandstorm Gold, SentinelOne, Zhihu and More
Tuesday''s top analyst upgrades and downgrades included Advanced Micro Devices, Baxter International, Constellation Energy, CrowdStrike, Datadog, Nutrien, Sandstorm Gold, SentinelOne and Zhihu.
The SEC also announced settled charges against Baxter's former treasurer and assistant treasurer, Scott Bohaboy and Jeffrey Schaible, respectively, for their misconduct related to these transactions. "From at least 1995 to 2019, Baxter used a convention to convert non-U.S. dollar denominated transactions and assets and liabilities on its financial statements that was not in accordance with U.S. GAAP or generally accepted accounting principles", the SEC said in a statement.
BAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Baxter International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch