Baxter International Inc. (BAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAX POWR Grades
- BAX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.05% of US stocks.
- BAX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BAX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
BAX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,188,606,747, Baxter International Inc has a greater market value than 93.69% of US stocks.
- BAX's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Baxter International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Baxter International Inc are A, TEL, CTAS, ZBH, and EFX.
- BAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baxter International Inc's official web site, go to www.baxter.com.
BAX Valuation Summary
- BAX's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 2.78% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BAX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BAX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAX.
BAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.35||52-week high||$88.32|
|Prev. close||$77.38||52-week low||$74.79|
|Day high||$78.00||Avg. volume||2,715,497|
|50-day MA||$81.43||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$80.87||Market Cap||38.90B|
Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Company Bio
Baxter International provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis, sterile IV solutions, infusion systems and devices, parenteral nutrition, biosurgery products and anesthetics, and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
BAX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BAX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Baxter International Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Baxter International Inc, consider:
- BAX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.87% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAX Latest Social Stream
View Full BAX Social Stream
Latest BAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baxter International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAX as an investment opportunity.
Pharmacy Automation Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2021 to 2028 With Talyst LLC (Swisslog Healthcare), AmerisourceBergen, Baxter International Inc, Capsa Healthcare, OMNICELL INC, Cerner Corporation, MCKESSON CORPORATION, Scri
Pharmacy Automation Equipment Market research report delivers a comprehensive study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. Report provides is a professional inclusive study on the current state for the market. Analysis and
Insights on the Lyophilized Injectable Global Market to 2031 - Featuring Baxter International, BD and Aristopharma Among Others
Dublin, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Lyophilized Injectable Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. This report on the global lyophilized injectable market studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The report provides the revenue of the global lyophilized injectable market for the period of 2017-2031, considering 2020 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of the global lyophilized injectable market from 2021 to 2031. The report has been prepared after extensive r...
Global Regenerative Medicine Market Key Players Analysis Ocata Therapeutics, Athersys, Baxter International, Caladrius Biosciences, Cynata Therapeutics, Cytori Therapeutics, MEDIPOST, Mesoblast
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the size of the regenerative medicine market, segmentation of the market (stem cells, tissue engineering and CAR-T therapy), key players and the vast potential of therapies that are in clinical trials. Kelly Scientific
Gas Expansion Thermostats Market Outlook and Future Growth Opportunities- 2027 |CR Bard(US), B. Braun Melsungen(Germany), Baxter International(US), Integra LifeSciences (US),
The MarketInsightsReports has published the obtainability of a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Gas Expansion Thermostats market. The comprehensive report provides useful insights into Market growth, revenue, and market trends, in order to enable readers to gauge
Shares of hospital bed maker Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) have strong momentum heading into the weekend -- and heading into earnings. On Wednesday, shares of Hill-Rom surged past $132 -- a gain of more than 7% -- on reports that the company had rejected an offer from Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) to buy the company for $144 a share. Baxter's (reported) offer to buy Hill-Rom for $144 was certainly part of the reason why the stock surged this week.
BAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Baxter International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch