Baxter International Inc. (BAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- BAX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BAX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $38,197,902,614, Baxter International Inc has a greater market value than 92.81% of US stocks.
- BAX's went public 35.93 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Baxter International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baxter International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be A, CBRE, EFX, FTV, and ROK.
- BAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baxter International Inc's official web site, go to www.baxter.com.
BAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BAX's price/earnings ratio is 6.85% lower, now standing at 34.
- BAX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- BAX's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAX.
BAX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 4.6%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.58%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -13.7%.
The table below shows BAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.68% of graded US stocks.
- BAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.631 -- ranking 63rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEN, MDT, and IART are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BAX.
The table below shows BAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.57||52-week high||$88.32|
|Prev. close||$76.03||52-week low||$73.12|
|Day high||$76.16||Avg. volume||2,814,322|
|50-day MA||$79.67||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$80.73||Market Cap||37.34B|
Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Company Bio
Baxter International provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis, sterile IV solutions, infusion systems and devices, parenteral nutrition, biosurgery products and anesthetics, and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAX Latest Social Stream
View Full BAX Social Stream
Latest BAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baxter International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAX as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Baxter...
Ambulatory Infusion Pumps Market Witnesses CAGR +5% Enormous Opportunities with Medtronic plc, Baxter International Inc., B. Braun, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Hospira Inc
The Ambulatory Infusion Pumps Telematics is a medical device used to deliver fluids into a patient''s body in a controlled manner. Some infusion pumps are designed mainly for stationary use at a patient''s bedside. When considering the use, there are
Hemostats Market Research Study, Future Prospects and Growth Drivers to 2027 | Top Key Vendors - Ethicon, Pfizer, Baxter International Inc.
The global Hemostats market was valued at 217.08 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 5.93% from 2021 to 2027. The Hemostats market is fragmented into thrombin-based hemostats, oxidized recovered cellulose-based hemostats, blend hemostats, gelatin-based hemostats,
Meningococcal Vaccines Market to Show Incredible Growth by 2027 Covid-19 Analysis | Sanofi, Pfizer, Baxter International,
The global meningococcal vaccine market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, thanks to increased adoption in national immunisation programmes in a number of countries around the world. Furthermore, a rise in meningococcal outbreaks in several countries has
Huber Needles Market will generate new growth opportunities 2021-2028 | Baxter International Inc., B. Braun Medical Inc., Smiths Medical, NIPRO Medical Corporation
Straight Huber needles and curved Huber needles are the two varieties of Huber needles available. Straight Huber needles are used for brief access and have a 90 degree angle. Curved Huber needles are used for long lasting access and have
BAX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Baxter International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch