Baxter International Inc (BAX) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering BAX.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BAX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of BAX is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Baxter International Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 92.96% of Medical Equipment stocks.
- BAX has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 86.37% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- BAX has a higher average analyst price target than 85.82% of Healthcare stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of BAX is higher than 85.38% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- BAX has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 81.87% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of BAX is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding BAX using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.