Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, BAX's growth rate has been -0.14% over the past 5.75 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BAX has less fluctuation in its price than 98.26% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BAX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SLG, EPC, XAN, LAMR and MMC.
BAX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BAX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 35.85% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Baxter International Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Baxter International Inc has a beta lower than 84.31% of such peers.
- Based on dividend growth rate, BAX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.86% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BAX Dividend Chart
BAX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BAX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BAX dividends?Want to do more research on Baxter International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Baxter International Inc Common Stock (BAX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Baxter International Inc (BAX) - Dividend Investor
Baxter International Inc (BAX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha