Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares (BBD): Price and Financial Metrics
BBD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $54,356,725,360, Bank Bradesco has a greater market value than 96.15% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.47 for Bank Bradesco; that's greater than it is for 94.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 186.59%, Bank Bradesco's debt growth rate surpasses 91.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Bradesco, a group of peers worth examining would be SU, LVS, NSC, AMOV, and ICE.
- Visit BBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to banco.bradesco.
BBD Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.31||52-week high||$10.55|
|Prev. close||$7.44||52-week low||$7.24|
|Day high||$7.41||Avg. volume||15,088,100|
|50-day MA||$8.25||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$8.59||Market Cap||58.72B|
Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares (BBD) Company Bio
Banco Bradesco SA offers a range of banking and financial products and services in Brazil and abroad to individuals, companies and local and international corporations and institutions. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Osasco, Brazil.