Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares (BBD): Price and Financial Metrics
BBD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,465,972,632, Bank Bradesco has a greater market value than 93.12% of US stocks.
- BBD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.27% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBD comes in at 58.79% -- higher than that of 96.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Bradesco, a group of peers worth examining would be TRV, MFC, SU, AIG, and MGA.
- Visit BBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to banco.bradesco.
BBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$5.46|
|Prev. close||$4.24||52-week low||$2.68|
|Day high||$4.26||Avg. volume||29,542,359|
|50-day MA||$4.49||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$4.35||Market Cap||40.14B|
Banco Bradesco Sa American Depositary Shares (BBD) Company Bio
Banco Bradesco SA offers a range of banking and financial products and services in Brazil and abroad to individuals, companies and local and international corporations and institutions. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Osasco, Brazil.
BBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBD Latest Social Stream
View Full BBD Social Stream
Latest BBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Bradesco that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBD as an investment opportunity.
It's the start of a new week and InvestorPlace is kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market movers for Monday morning.
They could be bargain opportunities
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Allstate tops the list
Is Banco Bradesco (BBD) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
BBD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BBDWant to do more research on Bank Bradesco's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!