Bank Bradesco (BBD) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering BBD.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BBD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Bank Bradesco's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Bank Bradesco's average analyst price target is greater than 2.2% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- BBD has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 90.96% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Bank Bradesco's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 10.03% of Financial Services stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of BBD is greater than 87.56% of Banking stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of BBD is greater than 63.99% of Banking stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of BBD is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding BBD using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.