Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX): Price and Financial Metrics
BDX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $68,282,200,425, Becton Dickinson & Co has a greater market value than 97.28% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 87.09, Becton Dickinson & Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Becton Dickinson & Co's share price is greater than that of just 5.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Becton Dickinson & Co are BSX, SYK, JD, BAX, and CAT.
- BDX's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Becton Dickinson & Co's official web site, go to www.bd.com.
BDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BDX Price/Volume Stats
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) Company Bio
Becton, Dickinson and Company provides solutions which are focused on improving medication management and patient safety, supporting infection prevention practices, equipping surgical and interventional procedures, improving drug delivery, aiding anesthesiology and respiratory care, advancing cellular research and applications, enhancing the diagnosis of infectious diseases and cancers, and supporting the management of diabetes. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.