Becton Dickinson & Co. (BDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDX POWR Grades
- BDX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.27% of US stocks.
- BDX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BDX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BDX Stock Summary
- Becton Dickinson & Co's market capitalization of $70,770,682,948 is ahead of 96.4% of US-listed equities.
- BDX's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Becton Dickinson & Co's share price is greater than that of only 0.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Becton Dickinson & Co, a group of peers worth examining would be MMC, ABB, CB, COF, and ADI.
- BDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Becton Dickinson & Co's official web site, go to www.bd.com.
BDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$242.72||52-week high||$284.97|
|Prev. close||$242.64||52-week low||$219.50|
|Day high||$243.50||Avg. volume||1,370,848|
|50-day MA||$246.79||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$243.68||Market Cap||70.59B|
Becton Dickinson & Co. (BDX) Company Bio
Becton, Dickinson and Company provides solutions which are focused on improving medication management and patient safety, supporting infection prevention practices, equipping surgical and interventional procedures, improving drug delivery, aiding anesthesiology and respiratory care, advancing cellular research and applications, enhancing the diagnosis of infectious diseases and cancers, and supporting the management of diabetes. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.
BDX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BDX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Becton Dickinson & Co ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 57% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Becton Dickinson & Co ended up being:
- Becton Dickinson & Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Becton Dickinson & Co has a reliance on debt greater than 68.4% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDX Latest Social Stream
View Full BDX Social Stream
Latest BDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Becton Dickinson & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDX as an investment opportunity.
USA Swimming Partners with BD to Provide COVID-19 Screening for the Olympic Trials and Other Competitive Swimming Events
USA Swimming, the national governing body for the sport of swimming in the United States, and BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, have partnered to provide COVID-19 testing at USA Swimming events.
BD (BDX) receives 2 billion pandemic orders for needles and syringes to support global COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, today announced that it has received pandemic orders for needles and syringes totaling 2 billion injection devices to support global COVID-19 vaccination efforts.
BD's (BDX) authorization as a CNA is expected to allow it to provide customers with timely information about vulnerabilities in BD products available globally.
A recent article wondered if the smart money preferred Ocugen or Inovio.
BDX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|