Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX): Price and Financial Metrics
BDX Stock Summary
- BDX has a higher market value than 97.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $74,998,528,052.
- BDX's went public 34.18 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 69.31, Becton Dickinson & Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Becton Dickinson & Co are SYK, CEO, VALE, CAT, and ZTS.
- BDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Becton Dickinson & Co's official web site, go to www.bd.com.
BDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.82||52-week high||$286.72|
|Prev. close||$242.69||52-week low||$221.47|
|Day high||$238.89||Avg. volume||1,884,670|
|50-day MA||$267.70||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$254.14||Market Cap||64.49B|
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) Company Bio
Becton, Dickinson and Company provides solutions which are focused on improving medication management and patient safety, supporting infection prevention practices, equipping surgical and interventional procedures, improving drug delivery, aiding anesthesiology and respiratory care, advancing cellular research and applications, enhancing the diagnosis of infectious diseases and cancers, and supporting the management of diabetes. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.