Becton Dickinson & Co. (BDX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BDX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BDX has less fluctuation in its price than 98.91% of stocks we're observing.
- BDX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.49% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BDX's price: CSX, RVSB, ASC, UFS and EXR.
BDX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Becton Dickinson & Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 640.42%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Becton Dickinson & Co are:
- In terms of opportunity, BDX's provides a return of 640.42% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.91% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BDX than it is for 98.48% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
BDX Dividend Chart
BDX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|