Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BDX has less volatility in its price than 94.65% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, BDX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 89.52% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BDX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NBHC, BXP, IGT, WK and TEDU.
BDX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BDX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 57.3%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Becton Dickinson & Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for BDX, its beta is lower than 95.38% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- BDX's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 84.21% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector.
BDX Dividend Chart
BDX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|