Becton Dickinson & Co. (BDX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BDX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BDX has less fluctuation in its price than 98.91% of stocks we're observing.
- BDX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.49% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BDX's price: CSX, RVSB, ASC, UFS and EXR.
BDX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BDX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 53.5% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BDX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Becton Dickinson & Co has a beta lower than 95.44% of such peers.
- Becton Dickinson & Co's dividend growth rate is higher than 82.46% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
BDX Dividend Chart
BDX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|