Becton Dickinson & Co. (BDX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BDX has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.26% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BDX has less fluctuation in its price than 98.91% of stocks we're observing.
- BDX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.49% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BDX's price: CSX, RVSB, ASC, UFS and EXR.
BDX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Becton Dickinson & Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1626.28%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BDX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, Becton Dickinson & Co's estimated return of 1626.28% surpasses about 93.28% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Becton Dickinson & Co than it is for only 100% of other dividend issuers in the Healthcare sector.
BDX Dividend Chart
BDX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|