Becton Dickinson & Co (BDX) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering BDX.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
BDX's average price target has moved down $10.5 over the prior 148 days.
BDX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- BDX has a greater average analyst price target than 96.24% of all US stocks.
- BDX has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 94.28% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- BDX has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 90.59% of Medical Equipment stocks.
- Becton Dickinson & Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 29.66% of Healthcare stocks.
- Becton Dickinson & Co's NA is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
Is BDX a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!