Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFS POWR Grades
- BFS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.59% of US stocks.
- BFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BFS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
BFS Stock Summary
- BFS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,440.63 -- higher than 98.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of SAUL CENTERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BDN, HIW, ELS, AROC, and DEA.
- Visit BFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Valuation Summary
- BFS's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.7; this is 13.19% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFS.
BFS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.59%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 6.39%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.37%.
The table below shows BFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- BFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 132nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- NDAQ, NXRT, and TPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFS.
The table below shows BFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.46||52-week high||$56.22|
|Prev. close||$43.01||52-week low||$36.21|
|Day high||$43.89||Avg. volume||37,576|
|50-day MA||$40.01||Dividend yield||5.43%|
|200-day MA||$46.08||Market Cap||1.04B|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BFS Social Stream
Latest BFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAUL CENTERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFS as an investment opportunity.
Saul Centers (BFS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -6.41% and 0.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS), an equity real estate investment trust ("REIT"), announced its operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 ("2022 Quarter"). Total revenue for the 2022 Quarter increased to $61.1 million from $60.3 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 ("2021 Quarter"). Net income decreased to $15.5 million for the 2022 Quarter from $16.9 million for the 2021 Quarter primarily due to (a) higher general and administrative expenses of $0.9 million, (b) loss
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But even the best stock...
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share on its common stock, to be paid on October 31, 2022, to holders of record on October 17, 2022. The common dividend is unchanged from the amount paid in the previous quarter and represents a $0.04 per share (7.27%) increase over the amount paid in the prior year's comparable quarter.
Saul Centers (BFS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -3.70% and 2.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|