Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.8% of US stocks.
- BFS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- BFS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BFS Stock Summary
- BFS's went public 27.75 years ago, making it older than 77.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Saul Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CWEN, ETRN, DLNG, AL, and GLOG.
- BFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Saul Centers Inc's official web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.01||52-week high||$44.94|
|Prev. close||$42.40||52-week low||$23.49|
|Day high||$43.01||Avg. volume||50,340|
|50-day MA||$41.36||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$32.97||Market Cap||1.01B|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
BFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Saul Centers Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Saul Centers Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BFS, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.57 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than merely 16.18% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.2% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Saul Centers Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BFS Social Stream
Latest BFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Saul Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFS as an investment opportunity.
Saul Centers (BFS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -2.74% and -0.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS), an equity real estate investment trust ("REIT"), announced its operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 ("2021 Quarter"). Total revenue for the 2021 Quarter increased to $58.7 million from $56.9 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 ("2020 Quarter"). Net income decreased to $12.8 million for the 2021 Quarter from $16.8 million for the 2020 Quarter. The Waycroft mixed-use development opened in April 2020 and, as of May 4, 2021, applications have been received for 485 residential leases, approximately 99% of the available units, and 478 units were occupied. Concurrent with the opening in April 2020, interest, real estate taxes and all other costs associated with the residential portion of the property, including depreciation, began to b...
Saul Centers (BFS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 4.41% and 3.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS), an equity real estate investment trust ("REIT"), announced its operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 ("2020 Quarter"). Total revenue for the 2020 Quarter increased to $58.3 million from $56.6 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2019 ("2019 Quarter"). Net income decreased to $11.7 million for the 2020 Quarter from $15.0 million for the 2019 Quarter. In the first week of April, the Company delivered The Waycroft, comprised of 491 apartment units and 60,000 square feet of retail space, on North Glebe Road, in Arlington, Virginia. As of February 23, 2021, despite the headwinds of COVID-19, 431 residential applications have been executed, totaling approximately 88% of the available units, and a total of 380 units were occupied. The a...
Saul Centers (BFS) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
BFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|