Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.27||52-week high||$44.09|
|Prev. close||$35.57||52-week low||$32.13|
|Day high||$35.88||Avg. volume||37,025|
|50-day MA||$37.25||Dividend yield||6.63%|
|200-day MA||$37.95||Market Cap||844.43M|
BFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFS POWR Grades
- BFS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- BFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BFS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 43.66% of US stocks).
BFS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 744.46, SAUL CENTERS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.91% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SAUL CENTERS INC is higher than it is for about 96.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BFS is more volatile than merely 12.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAUL CENTERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SOHO, AMC, NNN, NXRT, and FSP.
- BFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAUL CENTERS INC's official web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BFS's price/earnings ratio is 16.36% lower, now standing at 22.5.
- BFS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFS.
BFS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.62%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.39%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.4%.
The table below shows BFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- BFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 132nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- NDAQ, NXRT, and TPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFS.
The table below shows BFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
BFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BFS Social Stream
Latest BFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAUL CENTERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFS as an investment opportunity.
Saul Centers (BFS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.63% and 1.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS), an equity real estate investment trust ("REIT"), announced operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 ("2023 Quarter"). Total revenue for the 2023 Quarter increased to $63.7 million from $60.3 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 ("2022 Quarter"). Net income increased to $17.2 million for the 2023 Quarter from $17.0 million for the 2022 Quarter primarily due to (a) higher commercial base rent of $1.3 million, (b) higher residential base rent of $
Equinix (EQIX) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 7.06% and 0.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SITE CENTERS CORP. (SITC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 3.57% and 0.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share on its common stock, to be paid on July 31, 2023, to holders of record on July 17, 2023. The common dividend is unchanged from the amount paid in the previous quarter and the amount paid in the prior year's comparable quarter.
BFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|