Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
BFS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,576.5, Saul Centers Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.83% of US stocks.
- For BFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.41% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Saul Centers Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Saul Centers Inc are GTY, AHH, AYR, ROIC, and NHI.
- Visit BFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.19||52-week high||$58.49|
|Prev. close||$50.09||52-week low||$45.49|
|Day high||$50.44||Avg. volume||48,248|
|50-day MA||$53.16||Dividend yield||4.22%|
|200-day MA||$53.46||Market Cap||1.16B|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.