Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFS POWR Grades
- BFS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.49% of US stocks.
- BFS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BFS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 47.19% of US stocks).
BFS Stock Summary
- BFS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 419.53 -- higher than 93.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Saul Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ETRN, BORR, FTAI, GTN, and AL.
- BFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Saul Centers Inc's official web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Valuation Summary
- BFS's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 29.23% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.8.
- BFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFS.
BFS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 255.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 108.02%.
The table below shows BFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- BFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 132nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- NDAQ, NXRT, and TPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFS.
The table below shows BFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.94||52-week high||$56.22|
|Prev. close||$49.23||52-week low||$41.73|
|Day high||$49.11||Avg. volume||38,715|
|50-day MA||$47.88||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$49.65||Market Cap||1.17B|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BFS Social Stream
Latest BFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Saul Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFS as an investment opportunity.
Saul Centers (BFS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -1.32% and 0.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Saul Centers press release (BFS): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.40.Revenue of $60.24M (+3.4% Y/Y).
BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS), an equity real estate investment trust ("REIT"), announced its operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 ("2021 Quarter"). Total revenue for the 2021 Quarter increased to $60.2 million from $58.3…
Store Capital (STOR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.04% and 5.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Realty Income Corp. (O) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 1.08% and 15.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|