Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
BFS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Saul Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BFS is more volatile than merely 4.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFG, DEI, HT, MGEE, and FSP.
- BFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Saul Centers Inc's official web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.68||52-week high||$58.49|
|Prev. close||$53.70||52-week low||$48.39|
|Day high||$54.14||Avg. volume||65,575|
|50-day MA||$52.03||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$53.49||Market Cap||1.24B|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.