Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFS POWR Grades
- BFS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- BFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- BFS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
BFS Stock Summary
- BFS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 560.07 -- higher than 95.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Saul Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Saul Centers Inc is higher than it is for about 95.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ETRN, AL, HMLP, DLNG, and BORR.
- Visit BFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Valuation Summary
- BFS's price/sales ratio is 4.6; this is 29.23% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.8.
- BFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFS.
BFS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -39.61%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -27.71%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.79%.
The table below shows BFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- BFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 132nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- NDAQ, NXRT, and TPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFS.
The table below shows BFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.94||52-week high||$55.44|
|Prev. close||$48.30||52-week low||$29.65|
|Day high||$50.05||Avg. volume||33,442|
|50-day MA||$51.83||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$46.91||Market Cap||1.18B|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BFS Social Stream
Latest BFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Saul Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFS as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS), an equity real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today the income tax treatment of its 2021 dividends. During 2021, the Company declared and paid four quarterly dividends on its Common Stock totaling $2.16 per share. For tax purposes, 69.07% of the dividends ($1.49 per common share) are characterized as ordinary income, while 30.93% of the dividends ($0.67 per common share) are characterized as return of capital. The information will be reported to shareho
Saul Centers (BFS) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Saul Centers (NYSE:BFS) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report published on Monday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, SAUL CENTERS, INC. is a real estate investment trust which is engaged in the management and development of the shopping center business of the Saul Organization. 
Brokerages predict that Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE:BFS) will report sales of $60.85 million for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Two analysts have issued estimates for Saul Centers earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $60.35 million and the highest is $61.34 million. Saul Centers reported sales of $58.28 million in the same quarter last year, 
BFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|