Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.48% of US stocks.
- BFS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.34% of US stocks).
BFS Stock Summary
- BFS's went public 27.95 years ago, making it older than 76.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Saul Centers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Saul Centers Inc is higher than it is for about 95.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Saul Centers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CWEN, FRT, NATH, AL, and ROIC.
- Visit BFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BFS's price/sales ratio is 30.83% lower, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.7.
- BFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFS.
BFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.69||52-week high||$47.83|
|Prev. close||$44.18||52-week low||$23.49|
|Day high||$44.81||Avg. volume||47,194|
|50-day MA||$44.88||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$37.00||Market Cap||1.05B|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
BFS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Saul Centers Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Saul Centers Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Saul Centers Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.77 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than just 21.03% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Saul Centers Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Saul Centers Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.68% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BFS Social Stream
Latest BFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Saul Centers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFS as an investment opportunity.
BETHESDA, Md. , June 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS ) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.55 per share on its common stock, to be paid on July 30, 2021 , to holders of record on July 16, 2021. The common dividend represents a $0.02 per share (3.77%) increase over the amount paid in the previous quarter and the amount paid in the prior year''s comparable quarter. The Company also declared quarterly dividends on (a) its 6.125% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, in the amount of $0.3828125 per depositary share and (b) its 6.000% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, in the amount of $0.3750000 per depositary share. The preferred dividends will be paid on July 15, 2021 , to holders of record on July 2, 2021 . Saul Centers , Inc. is a self-m...
Saul Centers found using ticker (BFS) now have 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 51 and 44 calculating the average target price we see 48.33. Now with the previous closing price of 46.48 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 4.0%. The day 50 moving average is 44.21 while the 200 day moving average is 38.17. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,063m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BFS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Saul Centers is a self-managed, self-administered equity REIT headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, which currently operates and manages a real e...
Real estate investment trust (REIT) Saul Centers (NYSE: BFS) offers a relatively generous 4.7% yield and was able to maintain its dividend despite the blow dealt by the 2020 coronavirus pandemic. In a world where the S&P 500 Index's yield is a troublingly low 1.3%, this REIT is worth a closer inspection. Saul Centers owns shopping centers and mixed-use properties.
Saul Centers found using ticker (BFS) have now 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 50 and 44 calculating the mean target price we have 46.67. With the stocks previous close at 46.22 this would imply there is a potential upside of 1.0%. There is a 50 day moving average of 43.55 while the 200 day moving average is 37.66. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,090m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BFS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Saul Centers is a self-managed, self-administered equity REIT headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, which currently operates and manages a real es...
Saul Centers with ticker code (BFS) now have 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 50 and 44 with the average target price sitting at 46.67. Now with the previous closing price of 44.64 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 4.5%. The 50 day MA is 42.81 and the 200 day MA is 37.14. The market cap for the company is $1,041m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BFS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Saul Centers is a self-managed, self-administered equity REIT headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, which currently operates and manages a real estate portfolio of 60 properties which includes (a) 50 comm...
BFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|