Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFS POWR Grades
- BFS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- BFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BFS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.46% of US stocks).
BFS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 6,759.89, SAUL CENTERS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.38% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of SAUL CENTERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.01% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAUL CENTERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GO, AY, NDSN, MKTX, and ETN.
- BFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAUL CENTERS INC's official web site, go to www.saulcenters.com.
BFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BFS's price/sales ratio is 10.26% lower, now standing at 3.5.
- BFS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFS.
BFS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.62%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.39%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.4%.
The table below shows BFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.98% of graded US stocks.
- BFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 132nd of 442 Trading stocks.
- NDAQ, NXRT, and TPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BFS.
The table below shows BFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BFS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BFS, see our BFS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$48.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
BFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.93||52-week high||$56.22|
|Prev. close||$37.74||52-week low||$35.63|
|Day high||$38.41||Avg. volume||33,846|
|50-day MA||$39.89||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$42.42||Market Cap||907.06M|
Saul Centers, Inc. (BFS) Company Bio
Saul Centers operates and manages community and neighborhood shopping center and office properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BFS Social Stream
Latest BFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAUL CENTERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFS as an investment opportunity.
Great news for Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE:BFS): Insiders acquired stock in large numbers last year
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
Saul Centers Declares Quarterly Dividends
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per share on its common stock, to be paid on April 28, 2023, to holders of record on April 17, 2023. The common dividend is unchanged from the amount paid in the previous quarter and represents a $0.02 per share (3.51%) increase over the amount paid in the prior year's comparable quarter.
Saul Centers (BFS) Lags Q4 FFO Estimates
Saul Centers (BFS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -1.37% and 2.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Saul Centers: Q4 Earnings Snapshot
BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — Saul Centers Inc. (BFS) on Thursday reported a key measure of profitability in its fourth quarter. The real estate investment trust, based in Bethesda, Maryland, said it had funds from operations of $24.7 million, or 72 cents per share, in the period. Funds from operations is a closely watched measure in the REIT industry.
Saul Centers, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings
Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS), an equity real estate investment trust ("REIT"), announced its operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 ("2022 Quarter"). Total revenue for the 2022 Quarter increased to $62.3 million from $60.2 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 ("2021 Quarter"). Net income decreased to $15.4 million for the 2022 Quarter from $15.9 million for the 2021 Quarter. Net income for the 2022 Quarter decreased compared to the 2021 Quarter due to (a) higher i
BFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BFSWant to do more research on Saul Centers Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Saul Centers Inc (BFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Saul Centers Inc (BFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Saul Centers Inc (BFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...