Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHLB POWR Grades
- BHLB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.62% of US stocks.
- BHLB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- BHLB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.85% of US stocks).
BHLB Stock Summary
- BHLB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.29 -- higher than merely 2.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, BHLB has reported earnings growth of -888.43%, putting it ahead of merely 1.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BHLB comes in at 48.49% -- higher than that of 95.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc are CBFV, AROW, GWB, BOCH, and BSRR.
- BHLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.berkshirebank.com.
BHLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.07||52-week high||$25.82|
|Prev. close||$25.10||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$25.82||Avg. volume||346,498|
|50-day MA||$22.85||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$16.55||Market Cap||1.28B|
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Company Bio
Berkshire Hills Bancorp provides retail and commercial banking, wealth management and investment, and insurance services. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Insurance. The company has banking offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. The company was founded in 1846 and is based in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
BHLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHLB Latest Social Stream
View Full BHLB Social Stream
Latest BHLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHLB as an investment opportunity.
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB), the parent company of Berkshire Bank, will announce Berkshire's Exciting Strategic Transformation (BEST) on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. eastern time. During a virtual presentation, management will discuss BEST in further detail and provide guidance on its expected financial impacts.
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 am ET Corporate Participants Kevin Conn - Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Development Nitin Mhatre - Chief Executive Officer Subhadeep Basu - Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Shaun Dwyer - Chief Operating...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (NYSE: BHLB)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 29, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the Berkshire Hills Bancorp First Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call.
On this call, representatives of Investors Bancorp, Inc. may make some forward-looking statements with respect to its financial position, results of operations and business. In last night's press release, the company included its safe harbor disclosure and refers you to that statement.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:BHLB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
BHLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch