Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB): Price and Financial Metrics
BHLB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.33, Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 3.37% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BHLB has reported earnings growth of -608.12%, putting it ahead of only 2.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BHLB comes in at 34.88% -- higher than that of 94.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UMPQ, CADE, GWB, KFFB, and TIPT.
- Visit BHLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berkshirebank.com.
BHLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.27||52-week high||$26.14|
|Prev. close||$20.64||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$20.79||Avg. volume||398,878|
|50-day MA||$18.68||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||1.03B|
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Company Bio
Berkshire Hills Bancorp provides retail and commercial banking, wealth management and investment, and insurance services. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Insurance. The company has banking offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. The company was founded in 1846 and is based in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
BHLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHLB Latest Social Stream
View Full BHLB Social Stream
Latest BHLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHLB as an investment opportunity.
One of the bank's larger shareholders sent a letter to the bank's board of directors, asking for more transparency around its decision-making.
HoldCo Asset Management Calls for Greater Transparency From Berkshire Hills’ Board Around Strategy and Exploration of Strategic Alternatives
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HoldCo Asset Management, LP and its managed funds (collectively, "HoldCo") own 1,672,679 shares of common stock of Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BHLB) ("BHLB" or the “Company”), representing approximately 3.3% of the Company’s outstanding shares. Today HoldCo sent a letter (the “Letter”) to James Williar "Bill" Dunlaevy, Independent Chairman of the Board, in which we demanded full transparency regarding the process undertaken by the BHLB Board of Directors (t
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today
I want to share a few words with you on our announcement yesterday that Nitin Mhatre has been named Chief Executive Officer of Berkshire Hills Bancorp and Berkshire Bank, a decision our Board made after a thorough planning process and a comprehensive national search. Sean took on the acting CEO role during a challenging period for the bank and guided us through this CEO transition with a steady hand, steering the bank and maintaining the executive team's focus on our strategic priorities.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:BHLB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
BHLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!