Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHLB POWR Grades
- BHLB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHLB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BHLB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.99% of US stocks).
BHLB Stock Summary
- BHLB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.23%, Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.4% of about US stocks.
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 49.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GWB, TIG, UMPQ, FFWM, and EBMT.
- BHLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.berkshirebank.com.
BHLB Valuation Summary
- BHLB's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 166.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BHLB's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- BHLB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHLB.
BHLB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -58.09%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -17.78%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 127.54%.
The table below shows BHLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHLB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53% of graded US stocks.
- BHLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 353rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- CPSS, FBK, and COOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHLB.
The table below shows BHLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.85||52-week high||$29.16|
|Prev. close||$28.65||52-week low||$16.31|
|Day high||$27.86||Avg. volume||332,648|
|50-day MA||$27.31||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$25.59||Market Cap||1.36B|
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Company Bio
Berkshire Hills Bancorp provides retail and commercial banking, wealth management and investment, and insurance services. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Insurance. The company has banking offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. The company was founded in 1846 and is based in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHLB Latest Social Stream
View Full BHLB Social Stream
Latest BHLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHLB as an investment opportunity.
MetLife Investment Management LLC increased its holdings in Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:BHLB) by 14.4% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 18,482 shares of the savings and loans companys stock after acquiring an additional 2,330 shares during the quarter. MetLife Investment 
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:BHLB) EVP Jason T. White sold 5,280 shares of the firms stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $28.04, for a total value of $148,051.20. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through the 
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:BHLB) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 1st, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 11th will be given a dividend of 0.12 per share by the savings and loans company on Wednesday, November 24th. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.68%. The ex-dividend date 
TheStreet upgraded shares of Berkshire Hills Bancorp (NYSE:BHLB) from a c+ rating to a b- rating in a research report released on Tuesday morning, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. A number of other equities research analysts also recently issued reports on BHLB. Piper Sandler downgraded shares of Berkshire Hills Bancorp from an overweight rating to a neutral rating 
Wall Street analysts expect Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:BHLB) to announce $91.00 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Three analysts have issued estimates for Berkshire Hills Bancorp’s earnings, with the highest sales estimate coming in at $91.60 million and the lowest estimate coming in at $90.50 million. Berkshire Hills Bancorp […]
BHLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch