Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHLB POWR Grades
- BHLB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHLB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BHLB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
BHLB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.31, Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of -888.43%; that's higher than just 1.99% of US stocks.
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 44.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc are FNHC, CIA, PBFS, MDWT, and CPE.
- BHLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.berkshirebank.com.
BHLB Valuation Summary
- BHLB's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 12.12% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BHLB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 30.
- Over the past 243 months, BHLB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHLB.
BHLB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.19%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -58.81%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.75%.
The table below shows BHLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.45||52-week high||$28.89|
|Prev. close||$27.31||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||369,135|
|50-day MA||$27.50||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$21.06||Market Cap||1.41B|
Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (BHLB) Company Bio
Berkshire Hills Bancorp provides retail and commercial banking, wealth management and investment, and insurance services. The company operates through two segments, Banking and Insurance. The company has banking offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. The company was founded in 1846 and is based in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
BHLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHLB Latest Social Stream
View Full BHLB Social Stream
Latest BHLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHLB as an investment opportunity.
alexsl/iStock via Getty Images After a good performance in the second quarter of 2021, earnings of Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB) will likely trend downwards in the remainder of the year. A continued decline in the loan portfolio will likely pressurize the bottom line. On the other hand, small...
BOSTON, July 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB) today announced that second quarter 2021 delivered earnings per share of $0.43, compared to a loss in same quarter last year and an increase of 65% from $0.26 in the first quarter of 2021. Adjusted earnings
Image source: The Motley Fool. Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (NYSE: BHLB)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 21, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day and welcome to the Berkshire Hills Bancorp Q2 Earnings Release Conference Call.
Berkshire Hills (BHLB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.71% and 0.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Berkshire Hills (BHLB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BHLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHLBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc (BHLB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch