Bank of the James Financial Group, Inc. (BOTJ): Price and Financial Metrics
BOTJ Stock Summary
- BOTJ has a higher market value than merely 15.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $64,099,912.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.85 for Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank Of The James Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UBFO, FBSS, HMNF, RICK, and FISI.
- Visit BOTJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofthejames.bank.
BOTJ Daily Price Range
BOTJ 52-Week Price Range
BOTJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
BOTJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.30||52-week high||$16.15|
|Prev. close||$15.19||52-week low||$13.10|
|Day high||$15.38||Avg. volume||4,313|
|50-day MA||$15.06||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$14.56||Market Cap||66.89M|