Camden National Corporation (CAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAC POWR Grades
- CAC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.23% of US stocks).
CAC Stock Summary
- CAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.89%, CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 86.32% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP's share price is greater than that of only 1.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OBNK, FSBW, PBHC, BY, and BANC.
- CAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.camdennational.com.
CAC Valuation Summary
- CAC's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 175% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CAC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAC.
CAC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.94%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.97%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.97%.
The table below shows CAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.68% of graded US stocks.
- CAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, AUB, and RF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAC.
The table below shows CAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.23||52-week high||$51.78|
|Prev. close||$41.55||52-week low||$40.35|
|Day high||$42.95||Avg. volume||34,625|
|50-day MA||$42.00||Dividend yield||3.98%|
|200-day MA||$43.92||Market Cap||615.08M|
Camden National Corporation (CAC) Company Bio
Camden National Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking products and services to consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit, and commercial customers in Maine. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Camden, Maine.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAC Latest Social Stream
View Full CAC Social Stream
Latest CAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAC as an investment opportunity.
Camden National Corporation ( NASDAQ:CAC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
Camden National Corporation ( NASDAQ:CAC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
CalMaine Foods, Camden National, Sandstorm Gold, Heico and Mosaic are included in this Analyst Blog.
Camden National Corporation to Announce Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022 Financial Results on January 31, 2023
Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ:CAC) will report financial and operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022 on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. A conference call and webcast will be held at 3:00 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 hosted by Gregory A. Dufour, President and Chief Executive Officer and Michael R. Archer, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer.
Investors may keep a tab on CALM, CAC, SAND, HEI, and MOS, which have lately hiked their dividend payments to reward investors.
CAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|