Camden National Corporation (CAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAC POWR Grades
- CAC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CAC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
CAC Stock Summary
- CAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.14% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.61%, Camden National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.07% of about US stocks.
- Camden National Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Camden National Corp are SMBK, BHB, FVCB, ISTR, and BRKL.
- CAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camden National Corp's official web site, go to www.camdennational.com.
CAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CAC's price/earnings ratio is 14.88% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- CAC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- CAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAC.
CAC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 64.38%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 4.29%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 122.59%.
The table below shows CAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.00||52-week high||$49.65|
|Prev. close||$44.95||52-week low||$28.32|
|Day high||$44.57||Avg. volume||43,632|
|50-day MA||$46.56||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$42.28||Market Cap||657.45M|
Camden National Corporation (CAC) Company Bio
Camden National Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking products and services to consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit, and commercial customers in Maine. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Camden, Maine.
CAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAC Latest Social Stream
View Full CAC Social Stream
Latest CAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camden National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAC as an investment opportunity.
Camden National Corporation (CAC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021, 15:00 ET Company Participants Gregory Dufour - President, CEO & Director Gregory White - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Damon DelMonte - KBW Matthew Breese - Stephens Inc. Presentation Operator Good day, and welcome to Camden National...
Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements are described in the company's earnings press release the company's 2020 annual report on Form 10-K and other filings with the SEC. The company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the forward-looking statements are made. Today's presenters are Greg Dufour President Chief Executive Officer; and Greg White Executive Vice President Chief Financial Officer.
Camden National (CAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.31% and -4.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ: CAC; "Camden National" or the "Company"), a $5.2 billion bank holding company headquartered in Camden, Maine, reported net income of $18.1 million and diluted earnings per share ("EPS") of $1.21 for the second quarter of 2021, an increase of 66% over the second quarter of 2020. Net income and diluted EPS for the six months ended June 30, 2021 was $37.9 million and $2.52, respectively, increases of 55% and 56% compared to the same period of 2020. These strong
Camden National (CAC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|