Camden National Corporation (CAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAC POWR Grades
- CAC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CAC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CAC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.64 for Camden National Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.61%, Camden National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.62% of about US stocks.
- Camden National Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHB, BRKL, SMBK, OSBC, and ISTR.
- Visit CAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.camdennational.com.
CAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.00||52-week high||$49.65|
|Prev. close||$47.90||52-week low||$26.99|
|Day high||$48.22||Avg. volume||42,496|
|50-day MA||$47.46||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$38.14||Market Cap||717.22M|
Camden National Corporation (CAC) Company Bio
Camden National Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking products and services to consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit, and commercial customers in Maine. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Camden, Maine.
CAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAC Latest Social Stream
View Full CAC Social Stream
Latest CAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camden National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAC as an investment opportunity.
Camden National Corporation (CAC) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 27, 2021 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Gregory Dufour - President and Chief Executive Officer Gregory White - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Damon DelMonte - Keefe, Bruyette, & Woods William Wallace - Raymond James...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Camden National (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements are described in the company's earnings press release, the company's 2020 annual report on Form 10-K and other filings with the SEC. The company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the forward-looking statements are made. Today's presenters are Greg Dufour, President, Chief Executive Officer; and Greg White, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Camden National Corp. (Maine) (NASDAQ:CAC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Camden National (CAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.41% and 3.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|