Camden National Corporation (CAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAC POWR Grades
- CAC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CAC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CAC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.41% of US stocks).
CAC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAC is currently 5.32, higher than just 18.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAC is more volatile than only 2.25% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Camden National Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SRCE, LBAI, PWOD, BANR, and HTLF.
- CAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camden National Corp's official web site, go to www.camdennational.com.
CAC Valuation Summary
- CAC's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.9; this is 3.49% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CAC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- CAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAC.
CAC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 249.93%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -56.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.92%.
The table below shows CAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.68% of graded US stocks.
- CAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, AUB, and RF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAC.
The table below shows CAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.47||52-week high||$50.94|
|Prev. close||$48.68||52-week low||$34.33|
|Day high||$49.80||Avg. volume||38,611|
|50-day MA||$48.41||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$46.85||Market Cap||690.03M|
Camden National Corporation (CAC) Company Bio
Camden National Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking products and services to consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit, and commercial customers in Maine. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Camden, Maine.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAC Latest Social Stream
View Full CAC Social Stream
Latest CAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camden National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAC as an investment opportunity.
California Public Employees Retirement System Cuts Stock Position in Camden National Co. (NASDAQ:CAC)
California Public Employees Retirement System lessened its position in Camden National Co. (NASDAQ:CAC) by 75.1% during the 2nd quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 7,427 shares of the financial services providers stock after selling 22,451 shares during the quarter. California Public Employees Retirement Systems holdings in Camden National were worth $355,000 at the 
CAC earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
Camden National (NASDAQ:CAC) announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday. The financial services provider reported $0.97 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.03 by ($0.06), Fidelity Earnings reports. Camden National had a net margin of 35.92% and a return on equity of 13.76%. During the same quarter in the prior year, the […]
CAMDEN, Maine, Oct. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ: CAC; "Camden National" or the "Company"), a $5.5 billion bank holding company headquartered in Camden, Maine, reported net income of $52.5 million and diluted earnings per share ("EPS") of $3.49 for the nine…
Camden National (CAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.90% and 2.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|