Camden National Corporation (CAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CAC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- CAC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CAC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CAC Stock Summary
- CAC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.64%, CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 87.69% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CAC is more volatile than only 5.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BANC, FMBH, MSBI, NWFL, and CBFV.
- Visit CAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.camdennational.com.
CAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CAC's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- CAC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAC.
CAC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.51%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 189.45%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.1%.
The table below shows CAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.68% of graded US stocks.
- CAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, AUB, and RF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAC.
The table below shows CAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.83||52-week high||$52.16|
|Prev. close||$43.06||52-week low||$41.48|
|Day high||$43.89||Avg. volume||40,161|
|50-day MA||$45.58||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$46.56||Market Cap||641.01M|
Camden National Corporation (CAC) Company Bio
Camden National Corporation provides commercial and consumer banking products and services to consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit, and commercial customers in Maine. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Camden, Maine.
Most Popular Stories View All
CAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAC Latest Social Stream
View Full CAC Social Stream
Latest CAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMDEN NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAC as an investment opportunity.
Camden National Corporation (Nasdaq: CAC), parent company of Camden National Bank, today announced the appointment of Rebecca Hatfield as a director, effective December 31, 2022. She has also been appointed to the board's Capital Committee and Camden National Bank's Board of Directors.
Gregory A. Dufour, President and Chief Executive Officer of Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ®: CAC; the "Company"), announced today that the board of directors of the Company declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share. This quarterly payout results in an annualized dividend yield of 3.62% based on the September 26, 2022 closing price of the Company's common stock at $44.22 per share as reported by NASDAQ. The dividend is payable on October 31, 2022 to shareholders of record on October 1
Multiple insiders bought Camden National Corporation (NASDAQ:CAC) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
Every investor in Camden National Corporation ( NASDAQ:CAC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Camden National (CAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.86% and 1.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|