Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS): Price and Financial Metrics
CASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.87||52-week high||$51.48|
|Prev. close||$40.41||52-week low||$32.37|
|Day high||$42.00||Avg. volume||58,036|
|50-day MA||$39.35||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$42.20||Market Cap||574.29M|
CASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CASS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.8% of US stocks.
- CASS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CASS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CASS Stock Summary
- CASS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 90.55 -- higher than 76.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For CASS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- CASS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASS INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BSVN, AX, LOB, ESQ, and BWFG.
- Visit CASS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cassinfo.com.
CASS Valuation Summary
- CASS's price/earnings ratio is 15.8; this is 13.66% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CASS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASS.
CASS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.57%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.67%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.13%.
The table below shows CASS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.02% of graded US stocks.
- CASS's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 533rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NCMI, BKI, and EEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASS.
The table below shows CASS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS) Company Bio
Cass Information Services provides payment and information processing services to manufacturing, distribution, and retail enterprises in the United States. It operates through two segments, Information Services and Banking Services. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
CASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASS Latest Social Stream
View Full CASS Social Stream
Latest CASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASS INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASS as an investment opportunity.
Implied Volatility Surging for Cass Information Systems (CASS) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Cass Information Systems (CASS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Cass Information Systems (NASDAQ:CASS) Ticks All The Boxes When It Comes To Earnings Growth
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Shipments, costs decline further in April but inflection coming, Cass says
Data published Monday from freight payments provider Cass says the industry may be close to entering a new cycle. The post Shipments, costs decline further in April but inflection coming, Cass says appeared first on FreightWaves.
Cass Information Systems (NASDAQ:CASS) Has Announced A Dividend Of $0.29
Cass Information Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CASS ) will pay a dividend of $0.29 on the 15th of June. This makes the...
Quite a few insiders invested in Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CASS) last year which is positive news for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
CASS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASSWant to do more research on Cass Information Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...