Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS): Price and Financial Metrics
CASS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cass Information Systems Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Cass Information Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CASS is more volatile than just 4.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cass Information Systems Inc are CBTX, UBFO, HMNF, MFNC, and HFWA.
- CASS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cass Information Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.cassinfo.com.
CASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.13||52-week high||$47.19|
|Prev. close||$43.84||52-week low||$28.85|
|Day high||$45.18||Avg. volume||63,811|
|50-day MA||$41.19||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$40.24||Market Cap||649.60M|
Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS) Company Bio
Cass Information Services provides payment and information processing services to manufacturing, distribution, and retail enterprises in the United States. It operates through two segments, Information Services and Banking Services. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
CASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASS Latest Social Stream
View Full CASS Social Stream
Latest CASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cass Information Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASS as an investment opportunity.
Cass Information Systems Announces Q4 2020 Earnings
Cass Information Systems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CASS) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
Cass Information Systems (NASDAQ:CASS) has had a rough month with its share price down 13%. However, stock prices are...
Cass Streamlines Broadband Subsidies Implementation for VSP Global Remote Workers with Bring Your Own Network Solution
VSP Global has partnered with Cass Information Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CASS) to simplify payments for broadband services for "work from home" employees.
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. But if...
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAAS) ("CAAS" or the "Company"), a leading power steering components and systems supplier in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2020.
CASS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASSWant to do more research on Cass Information Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!