Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS): Price and Financial Metrics
CASS Stock Summary
- For CASS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.25 for Cass Information Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Cass Information Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COLB, HFWA, CBTX, BCML, and CASH.
- CASS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cass Information Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.cassinfo.com.
CASS Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.90||52-week high||$60.97|
|Prev. close||$37.51||52-week low||$28.85|
|Day high||$39.18||Avg. volume||55,605|
|50-day MA||$38.20||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$42.39||Market Cap||560.98M|
Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS) Company Bio
Cass Information Services provides payment and information processing services to manufacturing, distribution, and retail enterprises in the United States. It operates through two segments, Information Services and Banking Services. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.