Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASS POWR Grades
- CASS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CASS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- CASS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.04% of US stocks).
CASS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cass Information Systems Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CASS is more volatile than only 8.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Cass Information Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVCY, CBTX, INDB, UBFO, and HMNF.
- Visit CASS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cassinfo.com.
CASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.96||52-week high||$48.55|
|Prev. close||$45.41||52-week low||$31.30|
|Day high||$45.79||Avg. volume||62,820|
|50-day MA||$46.28||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$42.04||Market Cap||647.47M|
Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS) Company Bio
Cass Information Services provides payment and information processing services to manufacturing, distribution, and retail enterprises in the United States. It operates through two segments, Information Services and Banking Services. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.
CASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASS Latest Social Stream
View Full CASS Social Stream
Latest CASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cass Information Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASS as an investment opportunity.
Cass Information Systems Reports Continuing Earnings Recovery in Q1 2021
We Think Shareholders Are Less Likely To Approve A Large Pay Rise For Cass Information Systems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CASS) CEO For Now
In the past three years, the share price of Cass Information Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CASS ) has struggled to generate...
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Michael Normile New CFO at Cass Information Systems
Read This Before Considering Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CASS) For Its Upcoming US$0.27 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Cass Information Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CASS ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Cass Information Systems Announces Q4 2020 Earnings
CASS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CASSWant to do more research on Cass Information Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch