Chase Corporation (CCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCF POWR Grades
- CCF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- CCF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CCF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
CCF Stock Summary
- For CCF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Chase Corp; that's greater than it is for only 10.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCF is more volatile than merely 5.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chase Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PETS, HCSG, CTS, SSD, and WDFC.
- CCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chase Corp's official web site, go to www.chasecorp.com.
CCF Valuation Summary
- CCF's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.6; this is 3.49% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CCF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.8 over the prior 226 months.
- Over the past 226 months, CCF's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCF.
CCF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.01%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.48%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.97%.
The table below shows CCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.48||52-week high||$123.13|
|Prev. close||$110.89||52-week low||$93.84|
|Day high||$112.23||Avg. volume||24,911|
|50-day MA||$106.08||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$109.20||Market Cap||1.05B|
Chase Corporation (CCF) Company Bio
Chase Corporation manufactures and sells protective materials for various applications worldwide. It operates through two segments, Industrial Materials and Construction Materials. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Westwood, Massachusetts.
CCF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CCF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Chase Corp ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Chase Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 23.96% of its sector Basic Materials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 5.82% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CCF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCF Latest Social Stream
View Full CCF Social Stream
Latest CCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chase Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCF as an investment opportunity.
An apparent DNS issue is affecting a number of high-profile websites today, taking them offline and leading to error messages for users. Reports on Downdetector began to spike around 12 p.m. ET today, with users facing issues accessing websites such as Chase, AT&T, American Express, and more. As of right now, it appears that the 
After a year off due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a New York City staple is returning for the holiday season. MSG Entertainment announced that Radio Citys Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes will return in 2021. Presented by Chase, the show will run from Nov. 5, 2021, through Jan. 22, 2022. Last year, like Read More
THE CHASES Bradley Walsh was forced to scold Jenny The Vixen Ryan after she took an unnecessary swipe at a contestant. The host was not impressed by the quizmasters sly dig at law student Alex as he tried to bank money for the Final Chase. Despite answering some of the quick-fire questions incorrectly on Wednesdays 
Summary List Placement The news: Two major issuers launched new credit cards this week. Bank of America launched the Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card, which offers a flat
Earlier this year, Chase expanded its DoorDash partnership, giving a huge array of cardmembers access to DashPass perks. After activating a one-year complimentary DashPass membership, co-branded cardmembers are eligible for $0 delivery fees and reduced service fees on orders of $12 or more from participating restaurants, plus grocery and convenience stores. Youll also get 5%
CCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|