Chase Corporation (CCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.48% of US stocks.
- CCF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CCF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 50.29% of US stocks).
CCF Stock Summary
- For CCF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 15.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Chase Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 10.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CCF is more volatile than just 13.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYGN, ROG, OFIX, SSD, and LNN.
- Visit CCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chasecorp.com.
CCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CCF's price/sales ratio is 73.91% higher, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 228 months, CCF's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.4.
- CCF's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCF.
CCF Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 14.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 27.44%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.73%.
The table below shows CCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.44% of graded US stocks.
- CCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.761 -- ranking 20th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- NOVT, AME, and BYRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCF.
The table below shows CCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.08||52-week high||$123.13|
|Prev. close||$101.63||52-week low||$95.04|
|Day high||$101.05||Avg. volume||21,467|
|50-day MA||$108.10||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$110.49||Market Cap||945.66M|
Chase Corporation (CCF) Company Bio
Chase Corporation manufactures and sells protective materials for various applications worldwide. It operates through two segments, Industrial Materials and Construction Materials. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCF Latest Social Stream
View Full CCF Social Stream
Latest CCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chase Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCF as an investment opportunity.
More partnerships, more reasons to love Chase credit cards. Eligible Chase cardholders can now activate a complimentary Instacart Express membership, which gets you lower service fees and free delivery on grocery orders of $35 or more. Plus, youll even receive a $10 discount on your first order of $35 or more. Those who enroll will
The quiz favourite, which airs each weekday from 5pm to 6pm, will be asking contestants green themed questions for Climate Action Week.
The National Cherry Blossom Festival is partnering with Chase for a tree-planting ceremony on Friday in Oxon Run Park in Southeast D.C.
by JC1812 Key details: $550 Annual Fee (Matches Chase Sapphire Reserve, seems like its going to be a competition with Chase) Up to $150 annually in statement credits for lifestyle
United, Chase and Visa Join Forces to Support World Food Day and Hunger Relief Efforts Across the Globe
CHICAGO & WILMINGTON, Del.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--United Airlines, Chase and Visa are rewarding United Visa Cardmembers who donate to select non-profits that provide hunger relief.
CCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|