Chase Corporation (CCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- CCF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
CCF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 111.93, Chase Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.97% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chase Corp is higher than it is for about merely 16.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Chase Corp; that's greater than it is for only 11.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chase Corp are PESI, HAPP, LXFR, CMCO, and VSTO.
- Visit CCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chasecorp.com.
CCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CCF's price/sales ratio is 73.91% higher, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 228 months, CCF's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.4.
- CCF's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCF.
CCF Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -15.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -3.71%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 28.08%.
The table below shows CCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.47% of graded US stocks.
- CCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.761 -- ranking 19th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- NOVT, BYRN, and AME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCF.
The table below shows CCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.24||52-week high||$119.00|
|Prev. close||$79.84||52-week low||$76.96|
|Day high||$80.49||Avg. volume||19,348|
|50-day MA||$85.00||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$97.25||Market Cap||750.32M|
Chase Corporation (CCF) Company Bio
Chase Corporation manufactures and sells protective materials for various applications worldwide. It operates through two segments, Industrial Materials and Construction Materials. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCF Latest Social Stream
View Full CCF Social Stream
Latest CCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chase Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCF as an investment opportunity.
WESTWOOD, Mass., January 06, 2022--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, announced financial results for the first fiscal quarter ended November 30, 2021.
WESTWOOD, Mass., November 15, 2021--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, today announced financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended August 31, 2021, and for the full fiscal year 2021. The Company also announced a cash dividend of $1.00 per share to shareholders of record on November 30, 2021, payable on December 9, 2021.
WESTWOOD, Mass., August 12, 2021--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, has entered into a new amended and restated credit agreement with Bank of America, N.A., as administrative agent, and with participation from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., PNC Bank, N.A. and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
WESTWOOD, Mass., July 12, 2021--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, today announced financial results for the quarter ended May 31, 2021, the third quarter of its fiscal year 2021.
Chase's (NYSEMKT:CCF) stock is up by 8.6% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are usually aligned with...
CCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|