Chase Corporation (CCF): Price and Financial Metrics
CCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.28||52-week high||$125.66|
|Prev. close||$119.60||52-week low||$74.36|
|Day high||$125.66||Avg. volume||25,712|
|50-day MA||$109.46||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$96.02||Market Cap||1.19B|
CCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CCF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CCF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CCF Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CHASE CORP is higher than 82.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,904.5%, CHASE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.2% of about US stocks.
- CHASE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -11.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 22.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHASE CORP are SFM, DRVN, SMRT, MCFT, and DNB.
- Visit CCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chasecorp.com.
CCF Valuation Summary
- CCF's price/earnings ratio is 26.9; this is 108.53% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CCF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CCF.
CCF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.27%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -4.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.82%.
The table below shows CCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CCF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.47% of graded US stocks.
- CCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.761 -- ranking 19th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- NOVT, BYRN, and AME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CCF.
The table below shows CCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Chase Corporation (CCF) Company Bio
Chase Corporation manufactures and sells protective materials for various applications worldwide. It operates through two segments, Industrial Materials and Construction Materials. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCF Latest Social Stream
View Full CCF Social Stream
Latest CCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHASE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCF as an investment opportunity.
Chase Corporation Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Results
WESTWOOD, Mass., April 06, 2023--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, today announced financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended February 28, 2023.
Chase Corporation Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Results
WESTWOOD, Mass., January 05, 2023--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, today announced financial results for the first fiscal quarter ended November 30, 2022.
Chase Corporation Announces Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
WESTWOOD, Mass., November 10, 2022--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, announced financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ended August 31, 2022. The Company also announced a cash dividend of $1.00 per share to shareholders of record on November 30, 2022, payable on December 9, 2022.
Chase Corporation Announces Closing of Acquisition of NuCera Solutions
WESTWOOD, Mass., September 06, 2022--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a leading global manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, completed on September 1, 2022 the previously announced acquisition of NuCera Solutions, ("NuCera" or the "Company") from SK Capital (a private equity firm headquartered in New York) for $250 million, pending any working capital adjustments and excluding acquisition-related costs.
Chase Corporation Appoints Ellen Rubin to its Board of Directors
WESTWOOD, Mass., July 20, 2022--Chase Corporation (NYSE American: CCF), a global specialty chemicals company that is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high-reliability applications across diverse market sectors, announced on July 14, 2022 that the Board of Directors elected Ellen Rubin to the Board, as an independent director, effective immediately. Additionally, she will serve as a member of Chase’s Audit Committee.
CCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCFWant to do more research on Chase Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chase Corp (CCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chase Corp (CCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chase Corp (CCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...