Chase Corporation (CCF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CCF reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.52% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CCF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 73,143,000, ranking above 86.68% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CCF has less fluctuation in its price than 88.17% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CCF's price: GSHD, IDRA, PETS, EVI and BBD.
CCF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CCF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.55%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CCF, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, CCF offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.68% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CCF than it is for 69.29% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- CCF's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 9.53% of them.
CCF Dividend Chart
CCF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|