Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC): Price and Financial Metrics
CGC Stock Summary
- Canopy Growth Corp's stock had its IPO on May 24, 2018, making it an older stock than just 3.08% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,332.27%, Canopy Growth Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.3% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CGC has reported earnings growth of 878.94%, putting it ahead of 98.38% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canopy Growth Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SINO, PCYO, ESTE, IPI, and OIS.
- Visit CGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canopygrowth.com.
CGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.15||52-week high||$52.74|
|Prev. close||$24.89||52-week low||$13.81|
|Day high||$25.64||Avg. volume||11,477,554|
|50-day MA||$19.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.57||Market Cap||8.42B|
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) Company Bio
Canopy Growth Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in growing, possession, and sale of medical cannabis in Canada. Its products include dried flowers, oils and concentrates, softgel capsules, and hemps. The company offers its products under the Tweed, Black Label, Spectrum Cannabis, DNA Genetics, Leafs By Snoop, Bedrocan Canada, CraftGrow, and Foria brand names. It also offers its products through Tweed Main Street, a single online platform that enables registered patients to purchase medicinal cannabis from various producers across various brands. The company was formerly known as Tweed Marijuana Inc. and changed its name to Canopy Growth Corporation in September 2015. The company is based in Smiths Falls, Canada.