Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGC POWR Grades
- CGC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.37% of US stocks.
- CGC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CGC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CGC Stock Summary
- CGC's went public 3.18 years ago, making it older than merely 8.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 291.14%, Canopy Growth Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.33% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Canopy Growth Corp comes in at 57.65%, a number that bests 90.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canopy Growth Corp are BB, VRM, COHR, MMS, and CREE.
- Visit CGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canopygrowth.com.
CGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.77||52-week high||$56.50|
|Prev. close||$18.80||52-week low||$13.83|
|Day high||$18.92||Avg. volume||4,803,029|
|50-day MA||$22.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.61||Market Cap||7.38B|
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) Company Bio
Canopy Growth Corporation is a diversified cannabis and cannabinoid-based consumer product company, offering customers a variety of options in dried flower oil, softgel capsule, infused beverage, edible, and topic formats. Spectrum Therapeutics is the company’s global medical brand, offering a full range of products. Canopy Growth markets products in the United States, Canada, Japan, and throughout Europe and has established relationships with companies such as BioSteel Sports Nutrition and Constellation Brands. The company is headquartered in Smith Falls, Canada and has a workforce of approximately 3,000 employees. Canopy Growth was founded in 2013 and David Klein has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2020.
CGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGC Latest Social Stream
View Full CGC Social Stream
Latest CGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canopy Growth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGC as an investment opportunity.
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CGC stock is losing steam.
So what did the stock market do today?
Cannabis stocks are on the rise today.
CGC Price Returns