Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC): Price and Financial Metrics
CGC Stock Summary
- CGC's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than merely 2.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,332.27%, Canopy Growth Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.3% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Canopy Growth Corp is reporting a growth rate of 878.94%; that's higher than 98.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPI, CLB, RCON, TLRY, and TRC.
- CGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canopy Growth Corp's official web site, go to www.canopygrowth.com.
CGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGC Price/Volume Stats
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) Company Bio
Canopy Growth Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in growing, possession, and sale of medical cannabis in Canada. Its products include dried flowers, oils and concentrates, softgel capsules, and hemps. The company offers its products under the Tweed, Black Label, Spectrum Cannabis, DNA Genetics, Leafs By Snoop, Bedrocan Canada, CraftGrow, and Foria brand names. It also offers its products through Tweed Main Street, a single online platform that enables registered patients to purchase medicinal cannabis from various producers across various brands. The company was formerly known as Tweed Marijuana Inc. and changed its name to Canopy Growth Corporation in September 2015. The company is based in Smiths Falls, Canada.