Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGC POWR Grades
- CGC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 58.16% of US stocks.
- CGC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CGC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.54% of US stocks).
CGC Stock Summary
- CGC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than just 0.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 202.19%, Canopy Growth Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.18% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CGC has reported earnings growth of -2,370.68%, putting it ahead of just 0.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canopy Growth Corp are PINC, LBTYA, LILA, ESGC, and DRH.
- CGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canopy Growth Corp's official web site, go to www.canopygrowth.com.
CGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.71||52-week high||$56.50|
|Prev. close||$11.06||52-week low||$10.27|
|Day high||$11.17||Avg. volume||5,017,087|
|50-day MA||$13.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.79||Market Cap||4.22B|
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) Company Bio
Canopy Growth Corporation is a diversified cannabis and cannabinoid-based consumer product company, offering customers a variety of options in dried flower oil, softgel capsule, infused beverage, edible, and topic formats. Spectrum Therapeutics is the company’s global medical brand, offering a full range of products. Canopy Growth markets products in the United States, Canada, Japan, and throughout Europe and has established relationships with companies such as BioSteel Sports Nutrition and Constellation Brands. The company is headquartered in Smith Falls, Canada and has a workforce of approximately 3,000 employees. Canopy Growth was founded in 2013 and David Klein has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
CGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGC Latest Social Stream
View Full CGC Social Stream
Latest CGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canopy Growth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGC as an investment opportunity.
Cannabis is a losing ball game – because you get into price wars where everyone loses.
Canadian pot producer Canopy Growth this month announced two executive departures, after pushing back its profitability targets. Canopy on Friday said that CFO Mike Lee and Chief Product Officer Rade Kovacevic would leave Canopy on Dec. 31. Canopy said the changes were "designed to drive execution" toward its priorities.
In a report released today, Owen Bennett from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Canopy Growth (CGC – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Monday at $11.65, close to its 52-week low of $11.31. According to TipRanks.com, Bennett has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -4.6% and a 36.5% success rate. Bennett covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Green Thumb Industries, OrganiGram Holdings, and Curaleaf Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on Canopy Growth is a Hold with an average price target of $13.62, representing a 10.9% upside.
TLRY stock moves fast short term, but the real story needs years to develop.
The market's still skeptical about TLRY stock and other cannabis names, but this factor may work in your favor.
CGC Price Returns