Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC): Price and Financial Metrics
CGC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,332.27%, Canopy Growth Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Canopy Growth Corp is reporting a growth rate of 878.94%; that's higher than 98.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CGC's revenue has grown 190.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.53% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canopy Growth Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RMED, BSVN, AQMS, CYRX, and RCON.
- Visit CGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canopygrowth.com.
CGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.55||52-week high||$52.74|
|Prev. close||$13.80||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$14.32||Avg. volume||7,873,718|
|50-day MA||$17.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.59||Market Cap||4.73B|
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) Company Bio
Canopy Growth Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in growing, possession, and sale of medical cannabis in Canada. Its products include dried flowers, oils and concentrates, softgel capsules, and hemps. The company offers its products under the Tweed, Black Label, Spectrum Cannabis, DNA Genetics, Leafs By Snoop, Bedrocan Canada, CraftGrow, and Foria brand names. It also offers its products through Tweed Main Street, a single online platform that enables registered patients to purchase medicinal cannabis from various producers across various brands. The company was formerly known as Tweed Marijuana Inc. and changed its name to Canopy Growth Corporation in September 2015. The company is based in Smiths Falls, Canada.