Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC): Price and Financial Metrics
CGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$4.77|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||23,775,402|
|50-day MA||$0.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||561.90M|
CGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGC POWR Grades
- CGC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CGC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CGC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CGC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.94%, CANOPY GROWTH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CANOPY GROWTH CORP comes in at -20.61%, a number that bests merely 12.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CGC is more volatile than 95.09% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CANOPY GROWTH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CVEO, AXR, BFI, USNA, and OPRT.
- Visit CGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canopygrowth.com.
Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) Company Bio
Canopy Growth Corporation is a diversified cannabis and cannabinoid-based consumer product company, offering customers a variety of options in dried flower oil, softgel capsule, infused beverage, edible, and topic formats. Spectrum Therapeutics is the company’s global medical brand, offering a full range of products. Canopy Growth markets products in the United States, Canada, Japan, and throughout Europe and has established relationships with companies such as BioSteel Sports Nutrition and Constellation Brands. The company is headquartered in Smith Falls, Canada and has a workforce of approximately 3,000 employees. Canopy Growth was founded in 2013 and David Klein has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since 2020.
CGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGC Latest Social Stream
View Full CGC Social Stream
Latest CGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANOPY GROWTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGC as an investment opportunity.
Cannabis stocks re seeing renewed interest and these seven look like reasonable buys as resceduling approaches for weed.
Speculative traders may have given CGC stock a quick boost, but that doesn't mean Canopy Growth is a viable business for the long haul.
Here's Why It's Unlikely That Canopy Growth Corporation's (TSE:WEED) CEO Will See A Pay Rise This Year
Key Insights Canopy Growth's Annual General Meeting to take place on 25th of September Total pay for CEO David Klein...
(Bloomberg) -- A surge in shares of cannabis companies has saddled short sellers with more than $105 million in losses this year, but that hasn’t stopped traders from betting against the sector.Most Read from BloombergDebris Spotted in Search for Missing US F-35 Fighter JetIndia, Canada Trade Diplomatic Blows Over Murder AllegationsVegas’ Newest Resort Is a $3.7 Billion Palace, 23 Years in the MakingHow Auto Executives Misread the UAW Ahead of Historic StrikeXi’s Missing Defense Chief Opens Door
Canopy Growth Corporation ("Canopy Growth" or the "Company") (TSX: WEED) (Nasdaq: CGC), today announced that it has entered into subscription agreements (the "Subscription Agreements"), dated September 18, 2023, with certain institutional investors (the "Investors") in a private placement offering (the "Offering") of 22,929,468 units ("Units") at a price per Unit of US$1.09 for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately US$25,000,000. The Investors also hold an over-allotment option to acquire up
CGC Price Returns