Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) News
Filter CGC News Items
CGC News Results
|Loading, please wait...|
CGC News Highlights
- 500 - Internal server error
- Over the past 29 days, CGC's stories per day has been in a clear downtrend, falling by about 0.47 per day.
- The most mentioned tickers in articles about CGC are CBD, SAM and FORD.
Latest CGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canopy Growth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGC as an investment opportunity.
Canadian marijuana stocks have fallen from their February highs. But one player in the industry got a lot bigger after a merger deal.
Canopy Growth, the largest marijuana stock, has fallen after a post-election rally. And Canada is still dealing with coronavirus-related lockdowns. Is CGC stock a buy right now?
Rex_Wholster/iStock via Getty Images While the U.S. cannabis MSO (multi-state operator) space has many attractive investment options, TerrAscend (OTCQX:TRSSF) is not one of those stocks. Due to the contingent investment by Canopy Growth (CGC), the market has longed slapped a premium valuation on the stock. My investment thesis remains negative...
In the last few months, there was no news bigger than the TLRY-APHA merger.
Cantor Fitgerald upgraded Tilray to overweight.
Photo by Nikada/iStock via Getty Images Supreme Cannabis (OTCQX:SPRWF) first caught my attention after Beena Goldenberg became CEO in April 2020. This was because I had previously worked at Hain Celestial Canada early in my career (over a decade ago) when Goldenberg was CEO there. The cannabis industry has attracted...
Canopy Growth & Rapper Drake Terminate Cannabis Collaboration, Cannabis Giant Still Has Martha Stewart
When Canadian rapper Drake announced he was partnering with cannabis giant Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED ) (NYSE: CGC ), the celebrity value seemed to be positive for both parties. Now, over a year since teaming up, Canopy and Drake have parted ways, reported The Canadian Press . At the time, November 2019, they agreed to join forces and launch a new cannabis company More Life Growth Company , which would produce cannabis focused on wellness and personal growth. The company was based in Drake’s hometown, Toronto. Their partnership was structured around an agreement where Drake would hold a 60% stake in More Life and Canopy would control the remaining 40%. Based on Canopy’s recent annual … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Tara Rozalowsky, vice president of beverages and edibles at Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC ), discussed the latest developments on the CBD front at the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference on Thursday. The Pandemic And CBD: The COVID-19 pandemic helped catalyze what was already a growing demand for CBD products, Rozalowsky said. “CBD in general has become so mainstream, hasn’t it? Over the past two years, even before COVID, a lot of us were looking for more progressive, more in-control ways to take control of our physical and mental wellness,” the Canopy Growth exec said. In the domestic U.S. market, Rozalowsky said about one-third of consumers have already tried CBD products, and another third of the market said they plan to try it within the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Cannabis-Focused RIV Capital Reports Q4 And Fiscal Year 2021 Results, Closes Deal With Canopy Growth
Cannabis-focused investment and acquisition company, RIV Capital Inc. (TSX: RIV) (OTCQX: CNPOF ) posted its latest financial earnings report on Thursday, touting a pop in total comprehensive income that hit CA$64.8 million ($53.7 million) in the fourth quarter of 2021. With a portfolio of 12 cannabis companies, the Toronto-based company reported a strong balance sheet, with roughly CA$335.4 million in total assets. In February, RIV Capital closed its previously announced deal with Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED) (NASDAQ: CGC ) to dispose of certain financial assets it held in TerrAscend Corp.(CSE: TER) (OTCQX: TRSSF ), TerrAscend Canada Inc., The Tweed Tree Lot Inc., and Les Serres Vert Cannabis Inc. In return, the company received $118.4 million in cash, roughly 3.65 million comm...
Off and on the price chart Tilray, has had its challenges.