Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMI POWR Grades
- CHMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.98% of US stocks.
- CHMI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- CHMI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.74% of US stocks).
CHMI Stock Summary
- For CHMI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp comes in at -133.34%, a number that bests only 0.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHMI comes in at 444.06% -- higher than that of 99.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp are WHF, ACRE, EFC, DX, and AJX.
- Visit CHMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$11.04|
|Prev. close||$9.37||52-week low||$6.29|
|Day high||$9.43||Avg. volume||216,437|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||11.53%|
|200-day MA||$9.50||Market Cap||150.42M|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
CHMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMI Social Stream
Latest CHMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMI as an investment opportunity.
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) CEO Jay Lown on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Rory Rumore - Vice President, ICR Jay Lown - President & Chief Executive Officer Julian Evans - Chief Investment Officer Michael Hutchby - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mikhail Goberman...
On today's call, management's prepared remarks and answers to your questions may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those discussed today. Examples of forward-looking statements include those related to interest income, financial guidance, IRRs; future expected cash flows, as well as prepayment and recapture rates, delinquencies and non-GAAP financial measures, such as core and comprehensive income. Forward-looking statements represent management's current estimates, and Cherry Hill assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements in the future.
Cherry Hill (CHMI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -27.59% and -21.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) ("Cherry Hill" or the "Company") today reported results for the first quarter 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp. (NYSE:CHMI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
CHMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHMIWant to do more research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch