Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
CHMI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHMI's revenue has grown -186.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.16% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHMI comes in at -233.7% -- higher than that of just 1.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp are WMC, XAN, CIM, MITT, and KREF.
- CHMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.53||52-week high||$18.95|
|Prev. close||$14.83||52-week low||$11.81|
|Day high||$14.67||Avg. volume||178,317|
|50-day MA||$15.07||Dividend yield||10.79%|
|200-day MA||$14.71||Market Cap||245.51M|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.