Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMI POWR Grades
- CHMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHMI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CHMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.58% of US stocks).
CHMI Stock Summary
- For CHMI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp comes in at -133.34%, a number that bests just 0.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 450.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIV, ACRE, EFC, DX, and WHF.
- CHMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CHMI's price/sales ratio is 247.06% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- CHMI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, CHMI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHMI.
CHMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 264.08%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -36.98%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -23.05%.
The table below shows CHMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.32||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$9.22||52-week low||$8.31|
|Day high||$9.39||Avg. volume||233,798|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||11.71%|
|200-day MA||$9.59||Market Cap||159.31M|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
CHMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMI Social Stream
Latest CHMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMI as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Common and Preferred Dividends for the Second Quarter 2021
FARMINGDALE, N.J., Jun 17, 2021--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.27 per share on the Company’s common stock for the second quarter of 2021. The dividend will be payable in cash on July 27, 2021 to holders of the common stock of record as of the close of business on June 30, 2021.
In this article, we will take a look at 10 dividend stocks with high yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing in 2021 and go directly to see 5 Best Dividend Stocks with High Yields. Dividend investing is extremely tempting, yet full of caveats. That’s why experts often recommend paying attention to […]
Cherry Hill Mortgage (CHMI) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
The stock market pulled back from all-time highs this week, as investors paused to consider just what’s been goosing stocks – and what the future may hold. A flood of stimulus cash, unleashed by the Biden Administration’s big spending bills, is set to push GDP growth to 9% for 3Q21, but next year looks like it will slip back as the spending runs its course. Economists are predicting 5.5% GDP growth next year. This bodes poorly for cyclical stocks, which tend to reflect macro volatility. As Morgan Stanley’s chief US equity strategist Mike Wilson said, “Peak rate of change on economic data and earnings revisions...
CHMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHMIWant to do more research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch