Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMI POWR Grades
- CHMI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.19% of US stocks.
- CHMI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CHMI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CHMI Stock Summary
- CHMI's current price/earnings ratio is 2.47, which is higher than just 3.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHERRY HILL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP is higher than it is for about 98.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHMI's revenue has grown 182.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WHF, LFT, BBDC, CIM, and ABR.
- CHMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHERRY HILL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Valuation Summary
- CHMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.6; this is 39.08% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 111 months, CHMI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHMI.
CHMI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -405.66%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.83%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 255.2%.
The table below shows CHMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- TROW, NTIP, and LAZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHMI.
The table below shows CHMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.89||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$4.58|
|Day high||$5.96||Avg. volume||213,700|
|50-day MA||$5.51||Dividend yield||18.18%|
|200-day MA||$6.59||Market Cap||123.63M|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMI Social Stream
Latest CHMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHERRY HILL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we presented 11 REIT dividend stocks with over 10% yield. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, you can go directly to 5 REIT Dividend Stocks With Over 10% Yield. Dividend investing is continuing to take hold of the markets as the Federal Reserve is showing no intention […]
Cherry Hill (CHMI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.34% and 72.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FARMINGDALE, N.J., November 02, 2022--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) ("Cherry Hill" or the "Company") today reported results for the third quarter 2022.
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Sets Date for Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
FARMINGDALE, N.J., October 26, 2022--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) today announced that the Company will release third quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. A conference call will be held the same day at 5:00 pm Eastern Time to review the Company’s third quarter 2022.
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Common and Preferred Dividends for the Third Quarter 2022
FARMINGDALE, N.J., September 15, 2022--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.27 per share on the Company’s common stock for the third quarter of 2022. The dividend will be payable in cash on October 25, 2022 to holders of the common stock of record as of the close of business on September 30, 2022.
CHMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHMIWant to do more research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch