Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
CHMI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp comes in at -167.43%, a number that bests only 0.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHMI comes in at -128.04% -- higher than that of merely 3.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WMC, XAN, KREF, TWO, and MITT.
- CHMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.59||52-week high||$18.95|
|Prev. close||$14.70||52-week low||$11.81|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||200,439|
|50-day MA||$13.86||Dividend yield||10.88%|
|200-day MA||$15.36||Market Cap||246.53M|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.