Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.98||52-week high||$7.24|
|Prev. close||$3.90||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||334,201|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||15.27%|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||107.37M|
CHMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CHMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHMI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CHMI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CHMI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHERRY HILL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP is higher than it is for about 98.97% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CHERRY HILL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP comes in at -126.33%, a number that bests merely 0.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHMI comes in at -89.54% -- higher than that of merely 5.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NYMT, LFT, RWT, WHF, and GPMT.
- CHMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHERRY HILL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CHMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 221.2% lower, now standing at -34.3.
- CHMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHMI.
CHMI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 112.82%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -240.37%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.83%.
The table below shows CHMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- TROW, NTIP, and LAZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHMI.
The table below shows CHMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
CHMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMI Social Stream
Latest CHMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHERRY HILL MORTGAGE INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMI as an investment opportunity.
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Common and Preferred Dividends for the Fourth Quarter 2023
FARMINGDALE, N.J., December 08, 2023--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.15 per share on the Company’s common stock for the fourth quarter of 2023. The dividend will be payable in cash on January 31, 2024 to holders of the common stock of record as of the close of business on December 29, 2023.
An entire stock sector may experience a significant decline in value at certain points during market cycles. But as the sector begins to rebound, some of the worst performers may outperform the rest of the group. This trend has borne out in recent weeks as real estate investment trusts (REITs) have bounced off their lows and have been performing exceptionally well. When stocks as a group move higher, lower-priced stocks will often make the biggest percentage gains. One reason is that it's easier
Q3 2023 Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp Earnings Call
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE:CHMI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer […]
Company's GAAP net income applicable to common stockholders stands at $0.49 per share
CHMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHMIWant to do more research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch