Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CHMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHMI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- CHMI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.32% of US stocks).
CHMI Stock Summary
- For CHMI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.75% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHMI's revenue has grown -145.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.35% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHMI comes in at 332.47% -- higher than that of 99.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WHF, AAIC, BBDC, HGSH, and DX.
- Visit CHMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Valuation Summary
- CHMI's price/earnings ratio is 20.3; this is 45.94% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 96 months, CHMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 96 months, CHMI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHMI.
CHMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -986.38%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 112.05%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 128.52%.
The table below shows CHMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.63% of graded US stocks.
- CHMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 331st of 445 Trading stocks.
- NTIP, NRZ, and TROW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHMI.
The table below shows CHMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.08||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$9.20||52-week low||$8.31|
|Day high||$9.23||Avg. volume||220,748|
|50-day MA||$9.08||Dividend yield||11.89%|
|200-day MA||$9.53||Market Cap||155.39M|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMI Social Stream
Latest CHMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMI as an investment opportunity.
CHMI earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
FARMINGDALE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) (Cherry Hill or the Company) today reported results for the second quarter 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Highlights GAAP net loss applicable to common stockholders of $13.8 million, or $0.81 per share Core earnings attributable to common stockholders of $4.7 million, or $0.28 per share Common book value per share of $9.63 at June 30, 2021 Declared regular common dividend of $0.27 per share, annualized c
Cherry Hill (CHMI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 91.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Sets Date for Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
FARMINGDALE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) today announced that the Company will release second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, August 9, 2021. A conference call will be held the same day at 5:00 pm Eastern Time to review the Companys second quarter. Webcast: The conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Companys website at www.chmireit.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to
Cherry Hill (CHMI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CHMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHMIWant to do more research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch