Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CHMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHMI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 157 days.
- CHMI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.49% of US stocks).
CHMI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp comes in at -148.78%, a number that bests merely 0.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 395.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WHF, AAIC, MFA, NAVI, and BLX.
- Visit CHMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chmireit.com.
CHMI Valuation Summary
- CHMI's price/earnings ratio is 20.3; this is 45.94% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 96 months, CHMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 96 months, CHMI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHMI.
CHMI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -56.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -986.38%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -233.34%.
The table below shows CHMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 332nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- TROW, NTIP, and LAZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHMI.
The table below shows CHMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.33||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$8.35||52-week low||$7.83|
|Day high||$8.39||Avg. volume||123,282|
|50-day MA||$8.63||Dividend yield||12.93%|
|200-day MA||$9.27||Market Cap||149.16M|
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Company Bio
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation, a residential real estate finance company, acquires, invests in, and manages residential mortgage assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMI Social Stream
Latest CHMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMI as an investment opportunity.
Investment thesis Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) could be the best choice for income investors among its peers and similar market cap residential mREITs. The company has a 13.33% forward dividend yield and the future sustainability of it seems fine. Although the company had a rough 2021, estimates show...
Equities research analysts expect Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Co. (NYSE:CHMI) to post earnings per share (EPS) of $0.29 for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have provided estimates for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investments earnings. The lowest EPS estimate is $0.28 and the highest is $0.29. Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment posted earnings 
Cherry Hill Mortgage (NYSE:CHMI) declares $0.27/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 12.29% Payable Jan. 25; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29. See CHMI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Common and Preferred Dividends for the Fourth Quarter 2021
FARMINGDALE, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (NYSE: CHMI) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.27 per share on the Companys common stock for the fourth quarter of 2021. The dividend will be payable in cash on January 25, 2022 to holders of the common stock of record as of the close of business on December 31, 2021. Additionally, Cherry Hill announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.5125 per share
Zacks: Brokerages Expect Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Co. (NYSE:CHMI) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $5.34 Million
Equities research analysts expect Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Co. (NYSE:CHMI) to post sales of $5.34 million for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have issued estimates for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investments earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $4.46 million and the highest is $6.22 million. Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment reported sales of 
CHMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHMIWant to do more research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch