Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.64||52-week high||$130.66|
|Prev. close||$107.01||52-week low||$88.66|
|Day high||$107.01||Avg. volume||676,035|
|50-day MA||$105.73||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$107.02||Market Cap||16.73B|
CINF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CINF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- CINF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CINF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.83% of US stocks).
CINF Stock Summary
- CINF has a higher market value than 89.09% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,785,177,896.
- CINF's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, CINF has reported earnings growth of 148.68%, putting it ahead of 90.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP are ORI, RNR, BLDR, COKE, and DFS.
- CINF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Valuation Summary
- CINF's EV/EBIT ratio is 10; this is 11.5% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CINF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CINF.
CINF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.32%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -87.42%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.1%.
The table below shows CINF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CINF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CINF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.89% of graded US stocks.
- CINF's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 54th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MKL, CNA, and KNSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CINF.
The table below shows CINF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial Corporation offers property and casualty insurance, its main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company, The Cincinnati Indemnity Company and The Cincinnati Casualty Company. The company has 1.01% of the domestic property and casualty insurance premiums, which ranks it as the 20th largest insurance company by market share in the U.S. (Source:Wikipedia)
CINF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINF Latest Social Stream
View Full CINF Social Stream
Latest CINF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINF as an investment opportunity.
NMI Holdings (NMIH) stock rallies on the back of new business production, higher single premium policy cancellations, improved total mortgage origination volume and a strong capital position.
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (KNSL) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Cincinnati Financial Corp(NASDAQ:CINF) recently announced a dividend of $0.75 per share, payable on 2023-10-16, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-15. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Cincinnati Financial Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
On September 12, 2023, Nancy Benacci, a director at Cincinnati Financial Corp (NASDAQ:CINF), purchased 1,000 shares of the company.
Readers hoping to buy Cincinnati Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CINF ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
CINF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CINFWant to see what other sources are saying about Cincinnati Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch