Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
CINF Stock Summary
- CINF has a market capitalization of $16,099,235,950 -- more than approximately 87.16% of US stocks.
- Cincinnati Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Cincinnati Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cincinnati Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be J, MHK, AOS, SNA, and GWW.
- CINF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cincinnati Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.26||52-week high||$104.68|
|Prev. close||$99.87||52-week low||$46.07|
|Day high||$104.68||Avg. volume||925,612|
|50-day MA||$90.84||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$79.06||Market Cap||16.81B|
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Fairfield, Ohio.
CINF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cincinnati Financial Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cincinnati Financial Corp ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 8.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cincinnati Financial Corp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 95% of its capital from equity, and 5% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 87.04% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 17.73% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CINF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CINF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINF Latest Social Stream
View Full CINF Social Stream
Latest CINF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cincinnati Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINF as an investment opportunity.
Let's see how W.R. Berkley (WRB) and Cincinnati Financial (CINF) fare in terms of some of the key metrics.
Chubb Limited (CB) remains poised to benefit from solid global presence, effective capital deployment and sufficient liquidity.
FBL Financial's (FFG) recent dividend hike reflects solid financial foundation and operational performance generating excess capital.
First American Financial (FAF) is poised to benefit from direct premium and escrow fees, short-term interest rates and solid cash position.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: NVIDIA Corporation, Cincinnati Financial Corporation, American International Group Inc, Boston Beer Company Inc. Read Zacks Investment Research's latest article on Investing.com
CINF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CINFWant to see what other sources are saying about Cincinnati Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!