Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
CINF Stock Summary
- Cincinnati Financial Corp's market capitalization of $17,219,623,289 is ahead of 89.18% of US-listed equities.
- Cincinnati Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CINF is more volatile than merely 8.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cincinnati Financial Corp are ULTA, GWW, AJG, ODFL, and PFG.
- CINF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cincinnati Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Stock Price Chart More Charts
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.66||52-week high||$118.19|
|Prev. close||$103.13||52-week low||$83.00|
|Day high||$102.59||Avg. volume||645,549|
|50-day MA||$106.86||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$107.85||Market Cap||15.96B|
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Fairfield, Ohio.
CINF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cincinnati Financial Corp. To summarize, we found that Cincinnati Financial Corp ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 26.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cincinnati Financial Corp, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 47.64 -- which is good for besting 91.4% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 15.98% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CINF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|