Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CINF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CINF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CINF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CINF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.8% of US stocks).
CINF Stock Summary
- CINF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.14 -- higher than merely 0.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Cincinnati Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cincinnati Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 4,652.44%; that's higher than 99.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CINF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTM, RFP, NH, NEWA, and IVC.
- Visit CINF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Valuation Summary
CINF's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 44.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CINF.
CINF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.80||52-week high||$124.37|
|Prev. close||$121.55||52-week low||$58.62|
|Day high||$122.00||Avg. volume||793,096|
|50-day MA||$114.84||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$93.26||Market Cap||19.62B|
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Fairfield, Ohio.
CINF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cincinnati Financial Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cincinnati Financial Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CINF, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 72.17 -- which is good for besting 92.18% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 16.68% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CINF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.43% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CINF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINF Latest Social Stream
View Full CINF Social Stream
Latest CINF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cincinnati Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINF as an investment opportunity.
ljubaphoto/E+ via Getty Images U.S. commercial insurance prices notched a significant increase in Q1 2021, according to Willis Towers Watson's (WLTW) Commercial Lines Insurance Pricing Survey. The survey compares prices charged on policies underwritten during Q1 2021 to those charged for the same coverage during Q1 2020 and finds that the aggregate...
Solid asset-based businesses, improved margins in Group Insurance business, and international operations continue to aid Prudential (PRU).
Strong performing Global Lifestyle business and solid capital management continue to aid Assurant (AIZ).
Strong Asia business, expanding wealth and asset management business and solid capital position continue to aid Manulife Financial.
W.R. Berkley (WRB) is poised to benefit from rate increases, lower travel and entertainment expenses and prudent capital deployment.
CINF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CINFWant to see what other sources are saying about Cincinnati Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch