Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
CINF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,219,623,289, Cincinnati Financial Corp has a greater market value than 89.18% of US stocks.
- Cincinnati Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Cincinnati Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CINF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ULTA, GWW, AJG, ODFL, and PFG.
- CINF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cincinnati Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Stock Price Chart More Charts
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.01||52-week high||$118.19|
|Prev. close||$105.98||52-week low||$78.14|
|Day high||$106.51||Avg. volume||550,713|
|50-day MA||$105.66||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$105.84||Market Cap||17.32B|
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Fairfield, Ohio.