Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
CINF Stock Summary
- CINF has a market capitalization of $15,921,913,836 -- more than approximately 86.83% of US stocks.
- CINF's went public 35.18 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Cincinnati Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CINF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are J, SNA, MHK, CHD, and DOV.
- Visit CINF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.87||52-week high||$104.82|
|Prev. close||$98.77||52-week low||$46.07|
|Day high||$99.91||Avg. volume||939,768|
|50-day MA||$89.00||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$77.80||Market Cap||15.75B|
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Fairfield, Ohio.
CINF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CINF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cincinnati Financial Corp ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 11.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CINF, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 94% of its capital from equity, and 6% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 85.71% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.42% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CINF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CINF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINF Latest Social Stream
View Full CINF Social Stream
Latest CINF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cincinnati Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINF as an investment opportunity.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: NVIDIA Corporation, Cincinnati Financial Corporation, American International Group Inc, Boston Beer Company Inc. Read Zacks Investment Research's latest article on Investing.com
It will be prudent to invest in stocks with a favorable Zacks Rank that are currently trading at attractive valuations. These are: EOG, VLO, COP, CINF and OKE.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Cincinnati Financial Corporation's fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 earnings conference call. This is Dennis McDaniel at Cincinnati Financial. Late yesterday, we issued a news release on our results, along with our supplemental financial package, including our year-end investment portfolio.
Cincinnati Financial (NASDAQ:CINF) announced its earnings results on Tuesday. The insurance provider reported $1.61 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.19 by $0.42, MarketWatch Earnings reports. The business had revenue of $2.63 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.63 billion. During the same period in the […]
Cincinnati Financial (CINF) fourth-quarter results benefit from higher revenues and robust underwriting results, partly offset by elevated costs.
CINF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CINFWant to see what other sources are saying about Cincinnati Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!