Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CINF POWR Grades
- CINF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.76% of US stocks.
- CINF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- CINF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CINF Stock Summary
- CINF's went public 36.1 years ago, making it older than 92.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cincinnati Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 213.96%; that's higher than 89.74% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cincinnati Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cincinnati Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PFG, BEN, WRB, LKQ, and J.
- CINF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cincinnati Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CINF's price/earnings ratio is 36.36% lower, now standing at 7.
- CINF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- CINF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 71.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CINF.
CINF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.83%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 9.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3928.95%.
The table below shows CINF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CINF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CINF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.89% of graded US stocks.
- CINF's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 54th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MKL, CNA, and KNSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CINF.
The table below shows CINF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CINF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.43||52-week high||$127.25|
|Prev. close||$113.47||52-week low||$83.56|
|Day high||$117.52||Avg. volume||614,170|
|50-day MA||$116.11||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$118.00||Market Cap||18.92B|
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Fairfield, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CINF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINF Latest Social Stream
View Full CINF Social Stream
Latest CINF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cincinnati Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINF as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Landmark Financial Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, FlexShares Global Upstream Natural Resources Index, Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc, Vanguard Extended Market Index ETF, sells Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF, Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Citigroup Inc, AT&T Inc, Schwab Short-Term U.S.
Insurance is often called a recession-proof sector, as you can't just drop your coverage.
Agent-centered business model, improving premium, industry-leading margins, and solid capital position continue to drive Cincinnati Financial (CINF).
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CINF) invites you to listen to the live internet broadcast of its conference call to discuss fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 results on Wednesday, February 16, 2022, at 11 a.m. ET. The company plans to release its results on Tuesday, February 15, after the close of regular trading on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
Could The Cincinnati Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CINF) Ownership Structure Tell Us Something Useful?
If you want to know who really controls Cincinnati Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CINF ), then you'll have to look at...
CINF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CINFWant to see what other sources are saying about Cincinnati Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch