Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CINF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CINF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.83% of US stocks.
- CINF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CINF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CINF Stock Summary
- CINF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.6 -- higher than only 7.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Cincinnati Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CINF has reported earnings growth of 419.05%, putting it ahead of 94.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cincinnati Financial Corp are DLTR, ULTA, MHK, POOL, and J.
- Visit CINF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cinfin.com.
CINF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CINF's price/earnings ratio is 36.36% lower, now standing at 7.
- CINF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- CINF's price/earnings ratio has moved down 71.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CINF.
CINF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.09%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 94.86%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -90.65%.
The table below shows CINF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CINF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CINF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.21% of graded US stocks.
- CINF's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 49th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MKL, BRK.B, and ORI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CINF.
The table below shows CINF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CINF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CINF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.89||52-week high||$125.67|
|Prev. close||$118.29||52-week low||$69.92|
|Day high||$118.51||Avg. volume||671,625|
|50-day MA||$119.42||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$106.92||Market Cap||19.00B|
Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Company Bio
Cincinnati Financial offers business, home and auto insurance, our main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company and its two standard market property casualty companies. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Fairfield, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CINF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CINF Latest Social Stream
View Full CINF Social Stream
Latest CINF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cincinnati Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CINF as an investment opportunity.
Markel (MKL) has opened branch office in Paris to expand in global key specialty insurance markets.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
W. R. Berkley (WRB) displays prudence by issuing senior notes amid a low interest rate environment to procure funds.
Cincinnati Financial (CINF) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Cincinnati Financial (CINF) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
CINF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CINFWant to see what other sources are saying about Cincinnati Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch