Cincinnati Financial Corporation (CINF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CINF reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.66% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CINF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HSBC, K, TARO, FANG and GRA.
CINF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CINF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 19.69% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CINF, investors may wish to consider are:
- CINF generates about 7 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 71.01%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, CINF is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 21.73% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Cincinnati Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 73.48% of them.
CINF Dividend Chart
CINF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CINF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CINF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cincinnati Financial Corp and its dividends:
Cincinnati Financial Corp Common Stock (CINF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) - Dividend Investor
Cincinnati Financial Corp (CINF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha