Colgate Palmolive Co (CL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Colgate Palmolive Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Colgate Palmolive Co's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 91.08% of all US stocks.
- CL has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 15.19% of all US stocks.
- Colgate Palmolive Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 17.88% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- Colgate Palmolive Co's average analyst price target is greater than 82.09% of all US stocks.
- Colgate Palmolive Co's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 80.32% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 62.07% of Consumer Goods stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of CL is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is CL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!