Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR): Price and Financial Metrics
CLR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Continental Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Continental Resources Inc is reporting a growth rate of -140.38%; that's higher than merely 14.21% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Continental Resources Inc comes in at -44.16%, a number that bests merely 7.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRH, ENLC, AM, PK, and PTEN.
- CLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Continental Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.clr.com.
CLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.66||52-week high||$32.39|
|Prev. close||$25.29||52-week low||$11.09|
|Day high||$26.00||Avg. volume||2,554,197|
|50-day MA||$26.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.80||Market Cap||9.43B|
Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR) Company Bio
Continental Resources explores, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas properties in the north, south, and east regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
CLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLR Social Stream
Latest CLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Continental Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLR as an investment opportunity.
BP plc (BP) announced a GoM oil discovery, Chevron (CVX) made its maiden investment in offshore wind, while Continental Resources (CLR) and Diamondback Energy (FANG) issued Q1 earnings updates.
Photo by Hoptocopter/E+ via Getty Images Oft neglected in the discussion about energy, the Bakken / Three Forks shale is at a crossroads to many. Currently the second largest producing region outside of the Permian, the area has seen significant pressure in recent quarters due to the coronavirus as well...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Continental Resources...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Continental Resources
Although the big news was really oil prices, a company update released yesterday probably helped to support today's gains.
CLR Price Returns
Continue Researching CLRWant to see what other sources are saying about Continental Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch