Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLR POWR Grades
- CLR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CLR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.09% of US stocks).
CLR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,252,097,612, CONTINENTAL RESOURCES INC has a greater market value than 91.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CONTINENTAL RESOURCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CONTINENTAL RESOURCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 439%; that's higher than 96.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FANG, DLR, CVE, MRO, and CPT.
- CLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONTINENTAL RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.clr.com.
CLR Valuation Summary
- CLR's price/earnings ratio is 8.3; this is 17.82% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 187 months, CLR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLR.
CLR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -98.39%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 119.17%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -70.22%.
The table below shows CLR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.79% of graded US stocks.
- CLR's asset turnover comes in at 0.27 -- ranking 91st of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- ROCC, CVI, and XOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLR.
The table below shows CLR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.79||52-week high||$75.49|
|Prev. close||$69.75||52-week low||$40.75|
|Day high||$70.42||Avg. volume||1,722,616|
|50-day MA||$68.61||Dividend yield||1.61%|
|200-day MA||$61.51||Market Cap||24.97B|
Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR) Company Bio
Continental Resources explores, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas properties in the north, south, and east regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLR Social Stream
Latest CLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONTINENTAL RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLR as an investment opportunity.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Cadence Design Systems and Synaptics are part of Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
In its weekly release, Baker Hughes Company (BKR) reports that the oil rig count is higher in the Permian Basin.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average sold off Friday ahead of Fed chief Powell's comments at a Federal Reserve event in Washington D.C.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped Thursday, threatening to add to Wednesday's Fed-fueled stock market sell-off.
CLR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CLRWant to see what other sources are saying about Continental Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch