Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR): Price and Financial Metrics
CLR Stock Summary
- CLR has a market capitalization of $11,681,176,832 -- more than approximately 85.99% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLR is currently 3.58, higher than just 15.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Continental Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Continental Resources Inc are CNA, NBL, SSL, ATO, and CPT.
- Visit CLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clr.com.
CLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.05||52-week high||$52.03|
|Prev. close||$33.17||52-week low||$27.26|
|Day high||$33.49||Avg. volume||2,590,948|
|50-day MA||$30.21||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$36.78||Market Cap||12.28B|
Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR) Company Bio
Continental Resources explores, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas properties in the north, south, and east regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.