Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR): Price and Financial Metrics
CLR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,750,868,065, Continental Resources Inc has a greater market value than 86.45% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Continental Resources Inc is higher than merely 16.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Continental Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Continental Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNA, SJR, ATO, SSL, and PNW.
- Visit CLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clr.com.
CLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.20||52-week high||$52.03|
|Prev. close||$26.79||52-week low||$25.50|
|Day high||$27.20||Avg. volume||3,029,310|
|50-day MA||$31.57||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$33.66||Market Cap||9.73B|
Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR) Company Bio
Continental Resources explores, develops, and produces crude oil and natural gas properties in the north, south, and east regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.