Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CLR has issued more dividends than merely 4.87% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- CLR's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 4.98% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CLR's comes in at -18.7 -- better than just 3.83% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CLR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NMR, LNN, MCO, CHE and AEE.
CLR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CLR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 87.3% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CLR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, Continental Resources Inc's expected return of -87.3% is higher than only 0% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CLR has a discount rate lower than only 0% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, CLR is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 1.23% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CLR, approximately only 1.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CLR Dividend Chart
CLR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CLR Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on CLR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Continental Resources Inc and its dividends:
Continental Resources Inc Common Stock (CLR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Continental Resources Inc (CLR) - Dividend Investor
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha