Continental Resources, Inc. (CLR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -5,099.49 -- higher than merely 0.45% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CLR has less fluctuation in its price than 3.28% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CLR has returned $111,000 US dollars -- more than just 1.21% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CLR's price: PXS, IFS, RACE, WNC and PEGA.
CLR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CLR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 70.3% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Continental Resources Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Energy stocks that issue dividends, Continental Resources Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 25.71% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Continental Resources Inc's estimated return of -70.3% surpasses about merely 19.01% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Continental Resources Inc than it is for merely 23.81% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
CLR Dividend Chart
CLR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CLR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CLR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Continental Resources Inc and its dividends:
Continental Resources Inc Common Stock (CLR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Continental Resources Inc (CLR) - Dividend Investor
Continental Resources Inc (CLR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha