Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMCO POWR Grades
- CMCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.94% of US stocks.
- CMCO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CMCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
CMCO Stock Summary
- CMCO's went public 26.79 years ago, making it older than 73.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CMCO is currently 24.94, higher than 78.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP is reporting a growth rate of 100.26%; that's higher than 85.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LXFR, KAMN, REZI, ARTW, and MNTX.
- Visit CMCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmworks.com.
CMCO Valuation Summary
- CMCO's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 16.67% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CMCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCO.
CMCO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.45%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -50.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 15.25%.
The table below shows CMCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.48% of graded US stocks.
- CMCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.578 -- ranking 73rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ETN, CW, and IEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMCO.
The table below shows CMCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.73||52-week high||$50.18|
|Prev. close||$32.31||52-week low||$23.54|
|Day high||$32.53||Avg. volume||126,125|
|50-day MA||$28.56||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$33.20||Market Cap||908.43M|
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO) Company Bio
Columbus McKinnon is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, systems and services, which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials. Key products include hoists, cranes, actuators and rigging tools. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Amherst, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCO Social Stream
Latest CMCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCO as an investment opportunity.
Columbus McKinnon Corporation's (NASDAQ:CMCO) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
Most readers would already be aware that Columbus McKinnon's (NASDAQ:CMCO) stock increased significantly by 18% over...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Columbus McKinnon...
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCO) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.07 Dividend
It looks like Columbus McKinnon Corporation ( NASDAQ:CMCO ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The...
Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.39% and 1.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BUFFALO, N.Y., October 27, 2022--Columbus McKinnon Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of intelligent motion solutions for material handling, today announced financial results for its fiscal year 2023 second quarter, which ended September 30, 2022. Results include the addition of Garvey Corporation, which was acquired on December 1, 2021.
CMCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbus Mckinnon Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch