Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CMCO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 142.93, Columbus Mckinnon Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Columbus Mckinnon Corp is reporting a growth rate of -73.91%; that's higher than merely 24.27% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CMCO's revenue has grown -21.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 17.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Columbus Mckinnon Corp are KAI, ISDR, OESX, CMD, and EPC.
- CMCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbus Mckinnon Corp's official web site, go to www.cmworks.com.
CMCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.93||52-week high||$54.65|
|Prev. close||$52.26||52-week low||$19.20|
|Day high||$54.65||Avg. volume||96,219|
|50-day MA||$44.11||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$37.05||Market Cap||1.24B|
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO) Company Bio
Columbus McKinnon is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, systems and services, which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials. Key products include hoists, cranes, actuators and rigging tools. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Amherst, New York.
CMCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CMCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Columbus Mckinnon Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CMCO, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.68 years comes in at 0.33%; that's greater than 70.77% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 84% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 53.66% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCO Social Stream
Latest CMCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbus Mckinnon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCO as an investment opportunity.
Columbus McKinnon to Acquire Dorner Manufacturing; New Platform for Intelligent Motion Provides Catalyst for Growth
Columbus McKinnon (Nasdaq: CMCO) to Acquire Dorner Manufacturing; New Platform for Intelligent Motion Provides Catalyst for Growth
Columbus McKinnon Corporation ( NASDAQ:CMCO ) just released its latest quarterly results and things are looking...
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Columbus McKinnon (Nasdaq: CMCO) Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021
Image source: The Motley Fool. Columbus Mckinnon Corp (NASDAQ: CMCO)Q3 2021 Earnings CallJan 28, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2021 / Columbus McKinnon Corp. (NASDAQ:CMCO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 28, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
CMCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbus Mckinnon Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!