Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CMCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.54||52-week high||$39.85|
|Prev. close||$37.11||52-week low||$23.54|
|Day high||$36.94||Avg. volume||93,065|
|50-day MA||$35.22||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$32.88||Market Cap||1.05B|
CMCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CMCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- CMCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CMCO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
CMCO Stock Summary
- COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP's stock had its IPO on February 28, 1996, making it an older stock than 73.85% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP is higher than 81.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP is reporting a growth rate of 97.02%; that's higher than 86.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGO, MTX, ASUR, ARTW, and EPC.
- Visit CMCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmworks.com.
CMCO Valuation Summary
- CMCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.9; this is 5.1% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CMCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCO.
CMCO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38.51%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 12.81%.
The table below shows CMCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.48% of graded US stocks.
- CMCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.578 -- ranking 73rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ETN, CW, and IEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMCO.
The table below shows CMCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMCO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CMCO, see our CMCO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$65.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.31 (Strong Buy)|
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO) Company Bio
Columbus McKinnon is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, systems and services, which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials. Key products include hoists, cranes, actuators and rigging tools. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Amherst, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCO Social Stream
Latest CMCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLUMBUS MCKINNON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCO as an investment opportunity.
Is Columbus McKinnon Corporation's (NASDAQ:CMCO) Recent Price Movement Underpinned By Its Weak Fundamentals?
With its stock down 5.4% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ:CMCO). It seems...
Columbus McKinnon Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2023 Conference Call and Webcast
BUFFALO, N.Y., May 04, 2023--Columbus McKinnon (Nasdaq: CMCO) Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2023 Conference Call and Webcast
Is Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCO) Trading At A 25% Discount?
Key Insights The projected fair value for Columbus McKinnon is US$44.18 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
Columbus McKinnon to Acquire montratec® GmbH Expanding Precision Conveyance Platform
BUFFALO, N.Y., April 26, 2023--Columbus McKinnon Corporation (the "Company")(Nasdaq: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of intelligent motion solutions for material handling, today announced that the Company has executed a definitive agreement to acquire montratec® GmbH, a leading automation solutions company that designs and develops intelligent automation and transport systems for interlinking industrial production and logistics processes. montratec provides its modular, inte
Columbus McKinnon Announces Leadership Transition for Board of Directors
BUFFALO, N.Y., April 03, 2023--Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ:CMCO) Announces Leadership Transition for Board of Directors
CMCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbus Mckinnon Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...