Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMCO POWR Grades
- CMCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.69% of US stocks.
- CMCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CMCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 65.18% of US stocks).
CMCO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 156.46, Columbus Mckinnon Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CMCO has reported earnings growth of -75.76%, putting it ahead of just 24.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Columbus Mckinnon Corp comes in at -19.71%, a number that bests just 19.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Columbus Mckinnon Corp are TCX, PESI, IOSP, HURC, and CWCO.
- Visit CMCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cmworks.com.
CMCO Valuation Summary
- CMCO's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 37.14% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CMCO's price/sales ratio has moved up $2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMCO.
CMCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.50||52-week high||$57.06|
|Prev. close||$49.49||52-week low||$28.98|
|Day high||$50.69||Avg. volume||143,505|
|50-day MA||$52.11||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$44.01||Market Cap||1.40B|
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO) Company Bio
Columbus McKinnon is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, systems and services, which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials. Key products include hoists, cranes, actuators and rigging tools. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Amherst, New York.
CMCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Columbus Mckinnon Corp. To summarize, we found that Columbus Mckinnon Corp ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CMCO, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.5 years comes in at 0.38%; that's greater than 74.22% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- CMCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 50.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 52% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CMCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CMCO Social Stream
Latest CMCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbus Mckinnon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMCO as an investment opportunity.
Columbus McKinnon (Nasdaq: CMCO) Publishes Inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility Report
A look at the shareholders of Columbus McKinnon Corporation ( NASDAQ:CMCO ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Shares of Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO ) moved higher by 0.31% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Columbus McKinnon has. Columbus McKinnon's Debt According to the Columbus McKinnon's most recent financial statement as reported on May 26, 2021, total debt is at $248.95 million, with $244.50 million in long-term debt and $4.45 million in current debt. Adjusting for $202.13 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $46.83 million. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 26, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Deborah Pawlowski - Investor Relations David Wilson - President & Chief Executive Officer Greg Rustowicz - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mike Shlisky - Colliers Securities Michael McGinn - Wells Fargo Chris...
The following slide deck was published by Columbus McKinnon Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
CMCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Columbus Mckinnon Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch