Columbus McKinnon Corporation (CMCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -19.97 -- higher than just 4.93% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for CMCO have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CMCO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMCM, VET, UNB, LHX and TLK.
CMCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CMCO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 86.96% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CMCO, investors may wish to consider are:
- CMCO's market cap is about 872 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 4.42% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CMCO has a beta lower than just 22.12% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CMCO's provides a return of -86.96% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 4.66% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CMCO Dividend Chart
CMCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CMCO Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CMCO dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Columbus Mckinnon Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Columbus Mckinnon Corp Common Stock (CMCO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) - Dividend Investor
Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha