Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Columbus Mckinnon Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CMCO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CMCO as an investment opportunity.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CMCO is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CMCO is greater than 85.82% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Columbus Mckinnon Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 82.75% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CMCO is higher than 70.59% of Machinery stocks.
- Columbus Mckinnon Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 29.89% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Columbus Mckinnon Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 69.23% of Machinery stocks.
- CMCO has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding CMCO using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.