Columbus Mckinnon Corp (CMCO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CMCO.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CMCO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CMCO as an investment opportunity.
- CMCO has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Columbus Mckinnon Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 82.34% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Columbus Mckinnon Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 18.98% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CMCO is higher than 77.81% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Columbus Mckinnon Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 72.53% of Machinery stocks.
- Columbus Mckinnon Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 70.15% of Machinery stocks.
- CMCO has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is CMCO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!