Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
CNCE Stock Summary
- CNCE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.1 -- higher than merely 7.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6,316.87, Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNCE's revenue has grown -99.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc are SAGE, VHC, TGTX, ZYNE, and NK.
- Visit CNCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.concertpharma.com.
CNCE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNCE Price/Volume Stats
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE) Company Bio
Concert Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on applying its DCE Platform (deuterated chemical entity platform) to create novel small molecule drugs. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.