Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
CNCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNCE is 0 -- better than only 7.05% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6,336.7, Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.95% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNCE's revenue has grown -99.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc are SAGE, TGTX, VHC, CBMG, and ZYNE.
- CNCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.concertpharma.com.
CNCE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.95||52-week high||$17.83|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$7.98||Avg. volume||218,466|
|50-day MA||$6.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.22||Market Cap||189.54M|
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE) Company Bio
Concert Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on applying its DCE Platform (deuterated chemical entity platform) to create novel small molecule drugs. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.