Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE): Price and Financial Metrics
CNCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CNCE is 0.01 -- better than only 8.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 244.64, Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.93% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -89.75%, a number that bests merely 0.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QURE, CRNX, SNDX, INO, and FATE.
- Visit CNCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.concertpharma.com.
CNCE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CNCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.83||52-week high||$13.95|
|Prev. close||$7.80||52-week low||$5.36|
|Day high||$8.30||Avg. volume||200,489|
|50-day MA||$9.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.24||Market Cap||232.06M|
Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE) Company Bio
Concert Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on applying its DCE Platform (deuterated chemical entity platform) to create novel small molecule drugs. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.