Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc (CNCE) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CNCE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CNCE as an investment opportunity.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of CNCE is higher than 86.2% of all US stocks.
- CNCE has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 27.07% of all US stocks.
- CNCE has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 67.13% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 62.16% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- CNCE has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Pharmaceutical Products industry with the ratings most similar to Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc are OTIC, ARQT and VERU.
Is CNCE a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!