CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co) (CNP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CNP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.64% of US stocks.
- CNP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- CNP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CNP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Centerpoint Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Centerpoint Energy Inc is higher than it is for about 94.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CNP has reported earnings growth of -665.75%, putting it ahead of merely 2.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PENN, PINE, CLI, GTLS, and DLPN.
- CNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Centerpoint Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.centerpointenergy.com.
CNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.65||52-week high||$25.39|
|Prev. close||$23.96||52-week low||$16.40|
|Day high||$24.21||Avg. volume||5,089,728|
|50-day MA||$22.98||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$21.59||Market Cap||13.73B|
CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co) (CNP) Company Bio
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. operates as a public utility holding company in the United States. The companys Electric Transmission & Distribution segment offers electric transmission and distribution services to retail electric providers, municipalities, electric cooperatives, and other distribution companies. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNP Latest Social Stream
View Full CNP Social Stream
Latest CNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centerpoint Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNP as an investment opportunity.
CNP earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
CenterPoint Energy's (CNP) year-over-year upside in earnings in first-quarter 2021 can be attributed to increasing strength of its utility operations.
CenterPoint (CNP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.00% and 12.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP) today reported income available to common shareholders of $334 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared to a loss available to common shareholders of $1,228 million, or a loss of $2.44 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020. First quarter 2020 results included after-tax non-cash impairment charges related to our midstream investments.
CenterPoint (NYSE:CNP) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Thursday, May 6th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.53 (-18.5% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $2.3B (+6.1% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, CNP has beaten EPS estimates 88% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
CNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|