CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co) (CNP): Price and Financial Metrics
CNP Stock Summary
- Centerpoint Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Centerpoint Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CNP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.63% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LNT, AGR, ETR, IDA, and NWN.
- CNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Centerpoint Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.centerpointenergy.com.
CNP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.45||52-week high||$25.39|
|Prev. close||$19.57||52-week low||$11.58|
|Day high||$19.64||Avg. volume||4,556,676|
|50-day MA||$21.13||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$20.48||Market Cap||10.73B|
CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co) (CNP) Company Bio
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. operates as a public utility holding company in the United States. The companys Electric Transmission & Distribution segment offers electric transmission and distribution services to retail electric providers, municipalities, electric cooperatives, and other distribution companies. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CNP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNP Latest Social Stream
View Full CNP Social Stream
Latest CNP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centerpoint Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNP as an investment opportunity.
CenterPoint Energy Resources Corp. (CERC), an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP), today announced the closing of its offering and sale of $1.7 billion of senior notes comprised of $1.0 billion of floating rate senior notes due 2023 and $700 million of 0.70% senior notes due 2023. The net proceeds from the offering will be used for general corporate purposes, including to fund working capital.
No summary available.
Source: OGE As shown in the graphic below, the stock of OGE Energy (OGE) has significantly lagged the broad-based utility sector as represented by the Utility Sector SPDR ETF (XLU) over the past year. Much of that is likely due to the fact that OGE had significant exposure to commodity...
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (CNP) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Phil Holder - Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning, Investor Relations Dave Lesar - CEO Jason Wells - CFO Tom Webb - Senior Adviser Conference Call Participants Shahriar Pourreza - Guggenheim Partners Insoo...
CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP) today reported fourth quarter 2020 earnings of $0.27 per diluted common share, compared to $0.25 per diluted comm
CNP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Centerpoint Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!