CenterPoint Energy Inc. (CNP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CNP's comes in at 8.58 -- better than 96.27% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- CNP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.47% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CNP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PINC, STON, TESS, SCCO and INTC.
CNP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CNP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 335.05% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Centerpoint Energy Inc are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CNP's provides a return of 335.05% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 83.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CNP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 14.38% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CNP Dividend Chart
CNP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|