CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co) (CNP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CNP reports less variability in its cash flow than only 4.95% of dividend stocks in our set.
- CNP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 5.33% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for CNP has a compound average growth rate of -84.68%, which is higher than merely 10.11% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CNP's price: OLLI, MN, RAND, PRTK and YGYI.
CNP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CNP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 2.65% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Centerpoint Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- CNP's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 19.7% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Utilities sector.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CNP than it is for just 0% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, CNP's equity discount rate is less than 2.94% of those stocks.
CNP Dividend Chart
CNP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|