CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co) (CNP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CNP reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 2.83% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, CNP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 3.61% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CNP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KRP, NOK, CCU, CIX and QUAD.
CNP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CNP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 21.79% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Centerpoint Energy Inc are:
- Centerpoint Energy Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than just 10.14% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Centerpoint Energy Inc than it is for just 1.41% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Centerpoint Energy Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 4.23% of them.
CNP Dividend Chart
CNP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|