CenterPoint Energy, Inc (Holding Co) (CNP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CNP's comes in at 8.58 -- better than 96.27% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- CNP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.47% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CNP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PINC, STON, TESS, SCCO and INTC.
CNP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CNP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 21.79% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Centerpoint Energy Inc are:
- Centerpoint Energy Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than just 10.14% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Centerpoint Energy Inc than it is for just 1.41% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Centerpoint Energy Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 4.23% of them.
CNP Dividend Chart
CNP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|