Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (CNQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNQ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CNQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CNQ is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CNQ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CNQ Stock Summary
- CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LTD's market capitalization of $56,675,490,400 is ahead of 96.25% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LTD are PSA, EOG, E, PXD, and MET.
- Visit CNQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnrl.com.
CNQ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CNQ, see our CNQ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.53||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
CNQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.35||52-week high||$70.60|
|Prev. close||$54.94||52-week low||$44.45|
|Day high||$55.64||Avg. volume||2,216,113|
|50-day MA||$56.88||Dividend yield||4.84%|
|200-day MA||$55.28||Market Cap||60.90B|
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (CNQ) Company Bio
Canadian Natural Resources Limited, or CNRL or Canadian Natural is a senior Canadian oil and natural gas company that operates primarily in the Western Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, with offshore operations in the United Kingdom sector of the North Sea, and offshore Côte d'Ivoire and Gabon. The company, which is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, has the largest undeveloped base in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. It is the largest independent producer of natural gas in Western Canada and the largest producer of heavy crude oil in Canada. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CNQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNQ Latest Social Stream
View Full CNQ Social Stream
Latest CNQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANADIAN NATURAL RESOURCES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNQ as an investment opportunity.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (TSE:CNQ) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 78% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Canadian Natural Resources' stock price might be...
Canadian Earthquakes Determined to Be Caused by Oil Activity
Wastewater from oil operations pumped into the ground sparked Alberta temblors, a regulator and researchers both concluded.
Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) closed at $51.50 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.75% move from the prior day.
Investors Heavily Search Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ): Here is What You Need to Know
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
7 Oil Stocks Bound to Gush in 2023
Oil stocks have sold off to start 2023.
CNQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNQWant to do more research on Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...