Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ): Price and Financial Metrics
CNQ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -883.39%; that's higher than only 1.92% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CNQ's revenue has grown 99.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.57% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PSA, HLT, DLR, PXD, and SLB.
- CNQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.cnrl.com.
CNQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.48||52-week high||$30.14|
|Prev. close||$28.08||52-week low||$6.71|
|Day high||$28.05||Avg. volume||3,736,689|
|50-day MA||$25.41||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$20.48||Market Cap||32.58B|
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Company Bio
Canadian Natural Resources Limited acquires, explores for, develops, produces, markets, and sells crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
CNQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. To summarize, we found that Canadian Natural Resources Ltd ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Canadian Natural Resources Ltd ended up being:
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CNQ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNQ Latest Social Stream
View Full CNQ Social Stream
Latest CNQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Natural Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNQ as an investment opportunity.
Suncor Energy Inc. (TSX:SU)(NYSE:SU) and Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (TSX:CNQ)(NYSE:CNQ) are must-buy energy stocks before they soar higher. The post Commodity Boom: 2 Energy Stocks to Buy as Oil Soars appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Consider Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (TSX:CNQ)(NYSE:CNQ) and other top TSX bargains if you want to mirror Warren Buffett's Q4 moves. The post Warren Buffett: 3 Top Stocks I’d Buy to Mirror His Latest Bets appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (TSX:CNQ)(NYSE:CNQ) stock is a dividend powerplay that beginner investors should buy over WallStreetBets plays. The post Beginner Investors: Heed This Warren Buffett Advice Amid the “WallStreetBets” Frenzy appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
If you want to know who really controls Canadian Natural Resources Limited ( TSE:CNQ ), then you'll have to look at the...
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (NYSE:CNQ)(TSX:CNQ) has been very focused on the use of technology and innovation to reduce hydrocarbon emissions. The post TFSA Investors: 1 Top TSX Stock for February appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
CNQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNQWant to do more research on Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!