Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CNQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.76% of US stocks.
- CNQ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CNQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 51.46% of US stocks).
CNQ Stock Summary
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's market capitalization of $44,996,745,750 is ahead of 94.21% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CNQ has reported earnings growth of 229.91%, putting it ahead of 92.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TEL, KLAC, CRH, BAX, and GIS.
- CNQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.cnrl.com.
CNQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.71||52-week high||$38.10|
|Prev. close||$37.95||52-week low||$14.85|
|Day high||$37.99||Avg. volume||3,408,087|
|50-day MA||$33.29||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$25.74||Market Cap||44.69B|
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Company Bio
Canadian Natural Resources Limited acquires, explores for, develops, produces, markets, and sells crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
CNQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. To summarize, we found that Canadian Natural Resources Ltd ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 188.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, consider:
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 12.01% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CNQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNQ Latest Social Stream
View Full CNQ Social Stream
Latest CNQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Natural Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNQ as an investment opportunity.
baona/E+ via Getty Images Article Objective Alex Wolf from JPMorgan stated that energy stocks will continue to outperform, while Blackstone's vice chairman Byron Wein thinks that inflation will continue to drive up the price of energy resources. With the narrative on Wall Street being that oil prices will increase even...
ronniechua/iStock via Getty Images Canadian Natural Resources ([[CNQ]] +0.9%) edges higher after Goldman Sachs upgrades shares to Buy from Neutral with a $44 price target, up from $38, citing potential upside to consensus and material free cash flow generation on its above-consensus oil price outlook. Goldman's Neil Mehta sees Canadian...
Canadas export sector booms, as the loonie gets stronger. The top investment picks today are Nutrien stock and Canadian Natural Resources stock. Their products are among the countrys most valuable exports. The post 2 TSX Stocks That Benefit From a High-Flying Loonie appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Canadian Natural Resources stock and Cenovus Energy stock are two cheap stocks to buy now, as oil and gas supply is low and demand is rising. The post Stocks to Buy Now: Energy Stocks Are Building Momentum appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Inflation-resistant companies like Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (TSX:CNQ)(NYSE:CNQ) should be on your radar. The post Inflation: Top 2 Stocks That Benefit From Higher Prices appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
CNQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNQWant to do more research on Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch