Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CNQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- CNQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- CNQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 44.6% of US stocks).
CNQ Stock Summary
- CNQ has a higher market value than 95.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $62,053,498,780.
- Of note is the ratio of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CNQ has reported earnings growth of -7,027.92%, putting it ahead of merely 0.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BYD, ENSV, TALO, INTT, and SAFM.
- CNQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.cnrl.com.
CNQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.72||52-week high||$54.13|
|Prev. close||$52.77||52-week low||$22.40|
|Day high||$51.88||Avg. volume||3,879,222|
|50-day MA||$43.24||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$37.19||Market Cap||60.46B|
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Company Bio
Canadian Natural Resources Limited acquires, explores for, develops, produces, markets, and sells crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNQ Latest Social Stream
View Full CNQ Social Stream
Latest CNQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Natural Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNQ as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Chiron Capital Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Kellogg Co, Activision Blizzard Inc, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, ViacomCBS Inc, Polaris Inc, sells AT&T Inc, VMware Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, Citrix Systems Inc, Merck Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Chiron Capital Management, Llc.
Canadian Natural Resources' (CNQ) targeted outflow for 2022 is made up of C$3.6 billion of base capital and C$0.7 billion of strategic growth capital.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (CNQ) is an oil and natural gas production company. It is engaged in the exploration, development, marketing, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Canadian Natural Resources Limited was incorporated in 1973 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. I am bullish on CNQ stock. There is good profitability and an attractive valuation and dividend yield. After a bad 2020 year, in which the company reported a net loss, CNQ made a strong turnaround in the first nine months of 2021. High persistent crude oil prices above $80 per barrel are supportive for strong revenue and even more improved profitability margins.
Minot, ND, based Investment company Viking Fund Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Caterpillar Inc, CenterPoint Energy Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, Visa Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, sells 3M Co, Canadian Natural Resources, Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp, SolarEdge Technologies Inc, Truist Financial Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Viking Fund Management Llc.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Utilities sector as 1 analysts just weighed in on and Canadian Natural (CNQ – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Canadian Natural (CNQ) Tudor Pickering analyst Tudor Pickering maintained a Buy rating on Canadian Natural yesterday and set a price target of C$62.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $48.25. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Canadian Natural with a $50.71 average price target, a 6.3% upside from current levels.
CNQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNQWant to do more research on Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch