Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CNQ POWR Grades
- CNQ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- CNQ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CNQ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
CNQ Stock Summary
- CNQ has a higher market value than 93.26% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $40,159,150,950.
- Of note is the ratio of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CNQ has reported earnings growth of -41,219.85%, putting it ahead of just 0.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CNQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNKO, ALOT, AAME, COF, and IO.
- CNQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's official web site, go to www.cnrl.com.
CNQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CNQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.71||52-week high||$38.10|
|Prev. close||$33.87||52-week low||$14.85|
|Day high||$34.76||Avg. volume||3,235,978|
|50-day MA||$33.01||Dividend yield||4.4%|
|200-day MA||$30.93||Market Cap||41.18B|
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Company Bio
Canadian Natural Resources Limited acquires, explores for, develops, produces, markets, and sells crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CNQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CNQ Latest Social Stream
View Full CNQ Social Stream
Latest CNQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Natural Resources Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CNQ as an investment opportunity.
The Invesco International Dividend Achievers ETF is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Tuesday, with over 281,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 53,000. Shares of PID were up about 0.9% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Tuesday were Canadian Natural Resources Limited, trading up  The post Tuesdays ETF with Unusual Volume: PID appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Halliburton (HAL) will execute a well drilling campaign off the coast of Israel, which involves three firms and two optional wells.
RRC, OPCH, CNQ, and ARES made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 14, 2021.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Introduction If there was any type of company not expected to sustain their dividends throughout the turmoil of 2020, it would have been an oil company, especially one producing oil sands given the wave of ESG investing and resulting fossil fuel divestments. Although the Canadian oil sands major, adeptly named...
CNQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CNQWant to do more research on Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch