Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CNQ's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 27.35%.
- CNQ is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 93.45% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for CNQ has a compound average growth rate of -506.21%, which is higher than only 1.88% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CNQ's price: SSNT, FPI, CNI, SMBK and PFG.
CNQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CNQ, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 8.57%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Canadian Natural Resources Ltd are:
- Given its market cap of around 29 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 5.45 is greater than 91.79% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's market cap of $29 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 5.78% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CNQ, approximately 3.86% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CNQ Dividend Chart
CNQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CNQ Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CNQ dividends?Want to do more research on Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd Common Stock (CNQ) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) - Dividend Investor
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha