Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CNQ Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CNQ as an investment opportunity.
- CNQ has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 95.72% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CNQ is lower than 10.81% of all US stocks.
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 92.2% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of CNQ is higher than 20.72% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CNQ has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 21.13% of Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CNQ is lower than 31.18% of all US stocks.
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In the Petroleum and Natural Gas industry, PE, VLO and VNOM are the three stocks most similar to Canadian Natural Resources Ltd regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
What is the outlook for CNQ? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.