Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CODI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CODI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- CODI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CODI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CODI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.74, COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS has a higher such ratio than just 22.42% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.82%, COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS's debt growth rate surpasses 83.19% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CODI comes in at -49.74% -- higher than that of merely 10.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS are BTG, IHT, AAME, CBD, and ARKR.
- Visit CODI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.compassequity.com.
CODI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CODI's price/sales ratio is 46.15% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- CODI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 298021.8 over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CODI.
CODI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 21.02%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -16.32%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.81%.
The table below shows CODI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CODI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CODI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.19% of graded US stocks.
- CODI's asset turnover comes in at 0.686 -- ranking 38th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- PG, SCL, and IRBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CODI.
The table below shows CODI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CODI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CODI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.71||52-week high||$27.10|
|Prev. close||$21.46||52-week low||$16.32|
|Day high||$22.02||Avg. volume||242,642|
|50-day MA||$19.15||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$21.01||Market Cap||1.57B|
Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI) Company Bio
Compass Diversified Holdings is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, buyouts, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
CODI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CODI Latest Social Stream
View Full CODI Social Stream
Latest CODI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CODI as an investment opportunity.
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Crossed Above the 200-Day Moving Average: What That Means for Investors
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 200-day simple moving average?
Compass CEO Elias Sabo sees more opportunities for healthcare deals in an M&A market with fewer acquisition targets in general.
WESTPORT, Conn., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) (“CODI” or the “Company”), an owner of leading middle market businesses, today announced that its Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to $50 million of CODI’s issued and outstanding common shares. “CODI continues to produce strong financial and operational results, and the implementation of our first share repurchase program reflects our confidence in the future of the Company,” said Elias
Compass Diversified to Discuss Strategic Initiatives, Healthcare Expansion and Future Growth Opportunities at Investor Day in New York City
Feature Presentation from Mike Joyce, CEO of CODI’s Newest Acquisition, PrimaLoft Event Begins Today at 11:00am ET, Virtual Presentations Begin at 12:15pm ET WESTPORT, Conn., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compass Diversified (NYSE: CODI) (“CODI” or the “Company”), an owner of leading middle market businesses, today will host its Investor Day in New York City. The event will feature a self-guided walk through of CODI’s consumer businesses followed by the PrimaLoft product experience. CODI man
WESTPORT, Conn., Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compass Diversified (NYSE: CODI) (“CODI” or the “Company”), an owner of leading middle market businesses, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement (the “Agreement”) to sell its majority owned subsidiary, Compass AC Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Advanced Circuits, Inc. (“Advanced Circuits” or “the Company”), to APCT, Inc. (“APCT”), a leading manufacturer of high reliability printed circuit boards, and portfolio company o
CODI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CODIWant to do more research on Compass Diversified Holdings's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch