Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI): Price and Financial Metrics
CODI Stock Summary
- CODI's current price/earnings ratio is 67.89, which is higher than 84.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 128.03%, Compass Diversified Holdings's debt growth rate surpasses 90.72% of about US stocks.
- Compass Diversified Holdings's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Compass Diversified Holdings are GIL, CBD, AWX, UNVR, and STN.
- Visit CODI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.compassequity.com.
CODI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CODI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.65||52-week high||$24.28|
|Prev. close||$23.83||52-week low||$10.78|
|Day high||$24.18||Avg. volume||197,268|
|50-day MA||$21.25||Dividend yield||6.04%|
|200-day MA||$18.62||Market Cap||1.53B|
Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI) Company Bio
Compass Diversified Holdings is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, buyouts, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
CODI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Compass Diversified Holdings with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Compass Diversified Holdings ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Compass Diversified Holdings ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 37% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 70.73% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Compass Diversified Holdings's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 63.74% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 58.15% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CODI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CODI Latest Social Stream
View Full CODI Social Stream
Latest CODI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Compass Diversified Holdings that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CODI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Compass Diversified in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Compass Diversified Holdings, Inc. (CODI) CEO Elias Sabo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Compass Diversified Holdings, Inc. (CODI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Matt Berkowitz - Senior Account Executive, The IGB Group Elias Sabo - CEO Pat Maciariello - COO, Compass Group Management Ryan Faulkingham - CFO Conference Call Participants Larry Solow - CJS Securities...
Branded Consumer Performance Drives Strong Fourth Quarter Operating Results, Increasing Revenue from Prior Year and Beating Management’s Expectations Permanent Capital Advantage Positioned CODI to Acquire Two Platform Businesses and Complete Strategic Add-Ons in 2020 Full-Year Results Demonstrate Benefits of Diversified Model in Navigating VolatilityWESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compass Diversified (NYSE: CODI) (“CODI” or the “Company”), an owner of leading middle market businesses, announced today its consolidated operating results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Highlights Reported net sales of $474.8 million for the fourth quarter 2020 and $1.561 billion for the full year 2020;Reported net income of $8.8 ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE:CODI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) (“CODI” or the “Company”), an owner of leading middle market businesses, announced today that by 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday, February 22, 2021, shareholders can click on this link: Compass Diversified Holdings Tax Package or a link located in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website that will allow investors access to their individual tax reporting information applicable to their ownership of CODI along with instructions. Tax Information On February 23rd, the Company will commence mailing shareholders their individual Investor Tax Reporting packages, which contain instructions and a schedule summarizing their allocated share of the Trust’s reportable tax items for the year ende...
CODI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CODIWant to do more research on Compass Diversified Holdings's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!