Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI): Price and Financial Metrics
CODI Stock Summary
- CODI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.86 -- higher than only 5.9% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.13, Compass Diversified Holdings P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CODI has reported earnings growth of 593.52%, putting it ahead of 97.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CODI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTIM, BV, HAIN, ICON, and SGRP.
- Visit CODI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.compassequity.com.
CODI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CODI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.96||52-week high||$26.37|
|Prev. close||$23.34||52-week low||$15.25|
|Day high||$23.35||Avg. volume||228,877|
|50-day MA||$24.22||Dividend yield||6.27%|
|200-day MA||$20.48||Market Cap||1.38B|
Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI) Company Bio
Compass Diversified Holdings is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, buyouts, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
CODI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Compass Diversified Holdings. To summarize, we found that Compass Diversified Holdings ranked in the 49st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CODI, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 33% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 64.05% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Compass Diversified Holdings's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Compass Diversified Holdings experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 19.35% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|