Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CODI POWR Grades
- CODI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- CODI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CODI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.44% of US stocks).
CODI Stock Summary
- CODI's current price/earnings ratio is 58.42, which is higher than 85.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 67.01%, Compass Diversified Holdings's debt growth rate surpasses 88.66% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Compass Diversified Holdings is reporting a growth rate of 308.91%; that's higher than 92.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CODI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESGR, UNVR, SKYW, UGI, and STN.
- Visit CODI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.compassequity.com.
CODI Valuation Summary
- CODI's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.5; this is 16.7% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 186 months, CODI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 186 months, CODI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 298063.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CODI.
CODI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -37.94%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 301.03%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.94%.
The table below shows CODI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CODI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CODI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.1% of graded US stocks.
- CODI's asset turnover comes in at 0.686 -- ranking 38th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- PG, SCL, and IRBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CODI.
The table below shows CODI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CODI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CODI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.61||52-week high||$32.34|
|Prev. close||$28.73||52-week low||$16.91|
|Day high||$28.71||Avg. volume||187,409|
|50-day MA||$27.69||Dividend yield||5.22%|
|200-day MA||$24.61||Market Cap||1.79B|
Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI) Company Bio
Compass Diversified Holdings is a private equity firm specializing in acquisitions, buyouts, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
CODI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CODI Latest Social Stream
View Full CODI Social Stream
Latest CODI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Compass Diversified Holdings that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CODI as an investment opportunity.
Adds Growing Luxury Goods Brand to CODIs Strong Consumer Portfolio
Reclassification as Corporation for Tax Purposes Designed to Unlock Shareholder Value Reclassification as Corporation for Tax Purposes Designed to Unlock Shareholder Value
Compass Diversified: An Unusual, CPA-Directed Investment Company Seeking Dominant Control Of Diversified Subjects
Investing Thesis That's spelled out in the bullets above; it is what makes equity markets operate where their Trillion-$ a day regular volumes persist. The rest of the “individual investing public” is just along for the ride with their every-day onesy-twosy computer-matched buy and sell orders. Big money is what...
GAINERS: 22nd Century Group (NASDAQ:XXII) shares closed up 9.97% at $3.97 with an estimated market cap of $646,059,867. Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CARA) shares closed up 6.73% at $14.58 with an estimated market cap of $730,311,266. 4Front Ventures (OTC:FFNTF) shares closed up 6.73% at $1.11 with an estimated market cap of $657,817,042. Cansortium (OTC:CNTMF) shares closed up 4.65% at $0.74 with an estimated market cap of $98,789,439. Compass Diversified Hldgs (NYSE:CODI) shares closed up 3.78% at
It looks like Compass Diversified ( NYSE:CODI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically, the...
CODI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CODIWant to do more research on Compass Diversified Holdings's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch