Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest (CODI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CODI reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.04% over the past 5.5 years.
- CODI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0% -- which is higher than about 26.6% stocks we're looking at.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.6 -- higher than 74.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CODI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CSWC, UFCS, FMX, GRIN and SYNL.
CODI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CODI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 147.2% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Compass Diversified Holdings's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CODI offers a dividend yield in the top 10.15% of stocks in our set.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, CODI is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 78.1% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, CODI's provides a return of 147.2% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 87.34% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CODI Dividend Chart
CODI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CODI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CODI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Compass Diversified Holdings and its dividends:
Compass Diversified Holdings Common Stock (CODI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) - Dividend Investor
Compass Diversified Holdings (CODI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha