The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, COO's comes in at -58.73 -- better than merely 1.41% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, COO has returned $3,000,000 US dollars -- more than just 8.63% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with COO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HIW, ESS, VIRT, WW and OXY.
COO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cooper Companies Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 99.38%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cooper Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, COO offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.02% of its fellow sector mates.
- Cooper Companies Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than only 10.71% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
- In terms of opportunity, COO's provides a return of -99.38% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 0% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
COO Dividend Chart
COO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|