Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST): Price and Financial Metrics
COST Stock Summary
- COST has a market capitalization of $130,498,975,899 -- more than approximately 98.82% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for COST is 10.02 -- better than 96.87% of US stocks.
- COST's went public 33.45 years ago, making it older than 91.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Costco Wholesale Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PM, HON, BUD, UNP, and ACN.
- COST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Costco Wholesale Corp's official web site, go to www.costco.com.
COST Stock Price Chart More Charts
COST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$291.87||52-week high||$307.34|
|Prev. close||$297.34||52-week low||$189.51|
|Day high||$295.00||Avg. volume||1,973,743|
|50-day MA||$298.54||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$270.75||Market Cap||128.94B|
Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Company Bio
Costco Wholesale operates membership warehouses, offering branded and private-label products in a range of merchandise categories. The company also operates gas stations, pharmacies, food courts, optical dispensing centers, photo processing centers, and hearing-aid centers,; and engages in the travel business. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Issaquah, Washington.