Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST): Price and Financial Metrics
COST Stock Summary
- Costco Wholesale Corp's market capitalization of $132,889,529,354 is ahead of 98.63% of US-listed equities.
- Costco Wholesale Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.62% of US listed stocks.
- COST's went public 33.56 years ago, making it older than 91.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to COST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PM, HON, BUD, UNP, and ACN.
- Visit COST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.costco.com.
COST Stock Price Chart More Charts
COST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$313.26||52-week high||$313.34|
|Prev. close||$304.68||52-week low||$205.75|
|Day high||$313.34||Avg. volume||2,237,292|
|50-day MA||$297.92||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$278.19||Market Cap||138.39B|
Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Company Bio
Costco Wholesale operates membership warehouses, offering branded and private-label products in a range of merchandise categories. The company also operates gas stations, pharmacies, food courts, optical dispensing centers, photo processing centers, and hearing-aid centers,; and engages in the travel business. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Issaquah, Washington.