Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COST has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 93.99% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Over the past 5.75 years, COST has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 30.41%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that COST has less volatility in its price than 99.39% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with COST's price: CVEO, TRTN, HMC, LAMR and SC.
COST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for COST, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 16.94% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COST, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Costco Wholesale Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 6.25% of them.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Costco Wholesale Corp has a beta lower than 96.47% of such peers.
COST Dividend Chart
COST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COST Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.05%|
|2||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||2.68%|
|3||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.54%|
|5||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|6||KR||Kroger Company (The)||1.83%|
|7||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||1.74%|
|8||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|10||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.62%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||0.87%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.82%|
|14||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.75%|
|15||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.75%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||ACI||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||0.00%|