Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COST's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 30.58%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that COST has less volatility in its price than 95.18% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, COST has returned $5,646,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.22% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DOOO, DVD, NTB, OPY and RXN.
COST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for COST, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 432.07%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COST, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Costco Wholesale Corp has a beta lower than 96.37% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Costco Wholesale Corp's estimated return of 432.07% surpasses about 96.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
COST Dividend Chart
COST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|