Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- COST has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 7,309,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.92% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that COST has less volatility in its price than 96.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with COST's price: BSM, BK, FLR, SLM and FENG.
COST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for COST, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 5.37% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COST, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, COST provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 5.06% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for COST, its beta is lower than 96.57% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
COST Dividend Chart
COST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COST Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.08%|
|2||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||2.69%|
|3||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||2.63%|
|4||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.52%|
|5||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.11%|
|6||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|7||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|9||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.70%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||0.91%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.79%|
|14||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.71%|
|15||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.68%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||ACI||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||0.00%|