Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, COST has issued more dividends than 94.28% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Over the past 6.01 years, COST has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 29.45%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that COST has less volatility in its price than 99.72% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with COST's price: JCAP, COLD, PFLT, FNHC and MTN.
COST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of COST, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 9.8% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of COST, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, COST provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 7.14% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Costco Wholesale Corp has a beta lower than 96.62% of such peers.
COST Dividend Chart
COST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
COST Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||3.92%|
|2||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||3.24%|
|3||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.35%|
|5||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||1.97%|
|6||KR||Kroger Company (The)||1.93%|
|7||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|9||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|10||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.55%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||1.07%|
|13||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.90%|
|14||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.77%|
|15||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.76%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|