Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, COST has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 94.78% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- COST's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 30.53%.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, COST has returned $5,669,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.22% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with COST that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RXN, PRI, TCPC, DLNG and VET.
COST Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for COST, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 115.73% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Costco Wholesale Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Costco Wholesale Corp's dividend yield of 0.7% is in the bottom 11.11%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, COST is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 86.67% of them.
COST Dividend Chart
COST Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|