Cementos Pacasmayo Saa (CPAC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Cementos Pacasmayo Saa think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CPAC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The average analyst price target of CPAC is greater than 20.36% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CPAC is higher than 85.71% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CPAC is lower than 24.49% of Construction Materials stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of CPAC is higher than 69.39% of Construction Materials stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of CPAC is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of CPAC is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of CPAC is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is CPAC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!