Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
CPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.87||52-week high||$16.10|
|Prev. close||$13.84||52-week low||$11.93|
|Day high||$14.00||Avg. volume||40,543|
|50-day MA||$13.84||Dividend yield||4.4%|
|200-day MA||$13.85||Market Cap||285.78M|
CPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPLP POWR Grades
- CPLP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.71% of US stocks.
- CPLP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CPLP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.99% of US stocks).
CPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CAPITAL PRODUCT PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CAPITAL PRODUCT PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 95.95% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPLP comes in at -140.94% -- higher than that of merely 3.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CAPITAL PRODUCT PARTNERS LP are GTN, FLNG, AL, TGH, and AQN.
- Visit CPLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capitalpplp.com.
CPLP Valuation Summary
- CPLP's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 57.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 203 months, CPLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPLP.
CPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 109.56%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -66.97%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 80.54%.
The table below shows CPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.01% of graded US stocks.
- CPLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 102nd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CPLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP) Company Bio
Capital Product Partners LP provides marine transportation services in Greece. It transports a range of cargoes, including crude oil, gasoline, chemicals, dry cargo and containerized goods under short-term voyage charters, and medium to long-term time and bareboat charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.
CPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CPLP Social Stream
Latest CPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPITAL PRODUCT PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPLP as an investment opportunity.
Live Webinar on the LNG Shipping Sector with Senior Executives from Publicly Listed Companies: Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 10 a.m. ET
NEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will host a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time on the LNG shipping sector. This is part of the Capital Link Shipping Sector Webinar Series, which provides periodic updates on the main shipping sectors. REGISTRATIONOnline attendance is complimentary. Please click on the link below to register.https://webinars.capitallink.com/2023/shipping2/ FEATURED PANELISTS Mr. Jerry Kalogiratos, CEO - Capital Pro
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (the “Partnership”, “CPLP”, or “we”/ “us”) (NASDAQ:CPLP) today announced that it has commenced its previously announced rights offering to raise proceeds of up to $500,000,000. Pursuant to the rights offering, CPLP is distributing to each holder of common units representing limited partnership interests in CPLP (the “Common Units”), for each Common Unit owned of record as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on November
Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ:CPLP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 13, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Capital Product Partners Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. We have with us Mr. Jerry Kalogiratos, Chief Executive Officer; Mr. Spyros Leoussis , Chief Commercial Officer; and Mr. Nikolaos Kalapotharakos, Chief […]
A fleet of container vessels is up for sale as a company backed by Greece’s Evangelos Marinakis switches its bets to LNG shipping. The post Greek owner to sell all container ships, spend $3B on LNG tankers appeared first on FreightWaves.
Vessel owner Capital Product Partners said on Monday it has acquired 11 newly built LNG carriers from Capital Maritime for $3.1 billion, opting for more fuel-efficient engine propulsions as part of the global energy transition. Shipping companies are also investing in LNG carriers as buyers look to fill Europe's storage inventories by opting for alternatives to Russian gas imports. The United States regained its top position as the world's largest exporter of liquefied natural gas in the first six months of this year, according to the U.S. Energy Information Agency.
CPLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPLPWant to see what other sources are saying about Capital Product Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch