Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPLP POWR Grades
- CPLP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- CPLP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CPLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capital Product Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CPLP's revenue has grown -41.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.17% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPLP comes in at -40.35% -- higher than that of only 7.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPLP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XHR, CIO, SRC, DEA, and PK.
- Visit CPLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.capitalpplp.com.
CPLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CPLP's price/sales ratio is 5.88% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 175 months, CPLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.
- Over the past 175 months, CPLP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 141.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPLP.
CPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -50.16%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -49.88%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.34%.
The table below shows CPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.82% of graded US stocks.
- CPLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 102nd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CPLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.12||52-week high||$14.01|
|Prev. close||$13.09||52-week low||$6.22|
|Day high||$13.45||Avg. volume||106,551|
|50-day MA||$12.24||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$11.19||Market Cap||248.91M|
Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP) Company Bio
Capital Product Partners LP provides marine transportation services in Greece. It transports a range of cargoes, including crude oil, gasoline, chemicals, dry cargo and containerized goods under short-term voyage charters, and medium to long-term time and bareboat charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CPLP Social Stream
Latest CPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital Product Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPLP as an investment opportunity.
Is Capital Product Partners (CPLP) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Transaction illustrates the continued transition of CPLP to a growth-oriented Partnership with assets in the most attractive seaborne transportation sectorsTransaction highly accretive across multiple financial and qualitative metricsPartnership has option to purchase three additional Liquefied Natural Gas Carriers (“LNG/C”) Important step towards reducing the environmental footprint of the Partnership and being part of the transition to carbon neutral shipping. ATHENS, Greece, Aug. 31, 2021 (GL
ATHENS, Greece, Aug. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: CPLP) (the “Partnership”) has called an annual meeting of the Limited Partners to be held at the Partnership’s headquarters in Greece on September 23, 2021 at 11:30 am local time. Unitholders of record at the close of business on July 27, 2021 are entitled to receive notice of, and to vote at, the annual meeting, or any adjournments or postponements thereof. Formal notice of the mee
ATHENS, Greece, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (the “Partnership”, “CPLP” or “we” / “us”) (NASDAQ: CPLP), an international owner of ocean-going vessels, today released its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Highlights Three-month periods ended June 30, 20212020IncreaseRevenues$39.8 million$36.6 million9%Expenses$25.6 million$22.7 million13%Net Income$35.4 million$8.7 million307%Net Income per common unit$1.89$0.46311% Operating Surplus1
BNS, LNN, FANH, ABG, and CPLP have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 28, 2021.
CPLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPLPWant to see what other sources are saying about Capital Product Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch