Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPLP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CPLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.65% of US stocks.
- CPLP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CPLP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
CPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capital Product Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.84%, Capital Product Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.75% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Capital Product Partners LP comes in at -41.7%, a number that bests only 4.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capital Product Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SRC, XHR, DEA, PEB, and CIO.
- CPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital Product Partners LP's official web site, go to www.capitalpplp.com.
CPLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CPLP's price/sales ratio is 5.88% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 175 months, CPLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.
- Over the past 175 months, CPLP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 141.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPLP.
CPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -49.56%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.34%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -25.15%.
The table below shows CPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.01% of graded US stocks.
- CPLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 102nd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CPLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.15||52-week high||$19.65|
|Prev. close||$15.39||52-week low||$10.60|
|Day high||$15.27||Avg. volume||117,377|
|50-day MA||$15.56||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$15.31||Market Cap||299.11M|
Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP) Company Bio
Capital Product Partners LP provides marine transportation services in Greece. It transports a range of cargoes, including crude oil, gasoline, chemicals, dry cargo and containerized goods under short-term voyage charters, and medium to long-term time and bareboat charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CPLP Social Stream
Latest CPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital Product Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPLP as an investment opportunity.
Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP) CEO Gerasimos Kalogiratos on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 02, 2022, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Gerasimos Kalogiratos - CEO Conference Call Participants Liam Burke - B. Riley Randall Giveans - Jefferies Presentation Operator Thank you for standing by and welcome to the Capital Product Partners' Fourth Quarter...
ATHENS, Greece, Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (the “Partnership”, “CPLP” or “we” / “us”) (NASDAQ: CPLP), an international owner of ocean-going vessels, today released its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. Highlights Three-month periods ended December 31, 2021 2020IncreaseRevenues$63.6 million$35.1 million81%Expenses$35.7 million$24.6 million45%Net Income$40.0 million$7.3 million448%Net Income per common unit$2.03$0.38434%Average n
Capital Product Partners (CPLP) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
No summary available.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
CPLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPLPWant to see what other sources are saying about Capital Product Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch