Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPLP POWR Grades
- CPLP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- CPLP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CPLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capital Product Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Capital Product Partners LP comes in at -41.7%, a number that bests just 8.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Capital Product Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -39.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capital Product Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be RLJ, ENBL, CLDT, LPG, and ASC.
- CPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital Product Partners LP's official web site, go to www.capitalpplp.com.
CPLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CPLP's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- CPLP's price/sales ratio has moved down $43 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPLP.
CPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.48||52-week high||$13.65|
|Prev. close||$13.29||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$13.65||Avg. volume||108,635|
|50-day MA||$12.31||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$9.41||Market Cap||255.74M|
Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP) Company Bio
Capital Product Partners LP provides marine transportation services in Greece. It transports a range of cargoes, including crude oil, gasoline, chemicals, dry cargo and containerized goods under short-term voyage charters, and medium to long-term time and bareboat charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.
CPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CPLP Social Stream
Latest CPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital Product Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPLP as an investment opportunity.
Photo by pigphoto/iStock via Getty Images We wrote initially about Capital Product Partners (NASDAQ:CPLP) back in November of 2009 when we assessed whether shares of the shipping company could regain some of their former momentum. The reason initially why we were attracted to CPLP was its valuation and for the...
ATHENS, Greece, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: CPLP) today announced that the M/V 'CMA CGM Magdalena' (115,639 dwt / 9,288 TEU, Eco-Flex, Wide Beam Containership built 2016, Daewoo-Mangalia Heavy Industries S.Α.) was delivered to its new owners generating gross proceeds from the sale of approximately $49.2 million after repaying outstanding debt. The Partnership previously announced that had entered into a memorandum of agreement for the sale of the M/V 'CMA CGM Magdalena' and the M/V ‘Adonis' (115,145 dwt / 9,288 TEU, Eco-Flex, Wide Beam Containership built 2015, Daewoo-Mangalia Heavy Industries S.Α.) expected to be delivered in July/August 2021 to an unaffiliated third party for a total consideration of $195.0 million. About Capital Product Par...
ATHENS, Greece, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (the "Partnership") (NASDAQ: CPLP), an international owner of ocean-going vessels, announces the filing of its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2020, which includes the Partnership's audited financial statements, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). An electronic copy of the filing is now accessible on the Partnership's website at www.capitalpplp.com. Additionally, unitholders can request a hard copy of the Partnership's annual report free of charge upon request through the Partnership's website www.capitalpplp.com or by writing to: Capital Product Partners L.P.3 Iassonos Str. 18537 Piraeus, Greece or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] About Capital Prod...
ATHENS, Greece, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ:CPLP) today announced that its board of directors has declared a cash distribution of $0.10 per common unit for the first quarter of 2021 ended March 31, 2021. The first quarter common unit cash distribution will be paid on May 10, 2021 to common unit holders of record on May 3, 2021. About Capital Product Partners L.P. Capital Product Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: CPLP), a Marshall Islands master limited partnership, is an international owner of ocean-going vessels. CPLP currently owns 17 vessels, including thirteen Neo-Panamax container vessels, three Panamax container vessels and one Capesize bulk carrier. For more information about the Partnership, please visit: www.capitalpplp.com. Forward-Looking Sta...
Capital Product Partners (CPLP) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company
CPLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPLPWant to see what other sources are saying about Capital Product Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch