Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
CPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capital Product Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.69%, Capital Product Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.35% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Capital Product Partners LP comes in at 44.86%, a number that bests 88.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capital Product Partners LP are PEB, NVGS, CIO, NSA, and SNDE.
- CPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital Product Partners LP's official web site, go to www.capitalpplp.com.
CPLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.28||52-week high||$17.36|
|Prev. close||$12.44||52-week low||$9.68|
|Day high||$12.45||Avg. volume||119,640|
|50-day MA||$12.82||Dividend yield||11.25%|
|200-day MA||$11.38||Market Cap||223.23M|
Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP) Company Bio
Capital Product Partners LP provides marine transportation services in Greece. It transports a range of cargoes, including crude oil, gasoline, chemicals, dry cargo and containerized goods under short-term voyage charters, and medium to long-term time and bareboat charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.