Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
CPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capital Product Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.69%, Capital Product Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.35% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Capital Product Partners LP comes in at 44.86%, a number that bests 88.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capital Product Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be PEB, NVGS, CIO, NSA, and SNDE.
- CPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital Product Partners LP's official web site, go to www.capitalpplp.com.
CPLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.32||52-week high||$14.20|
|Prev. close||$6.96||52-week low||$5.18|
|Day high||$7.49||Avg. volume||153,090|
|50-day MA||$10.38||Dividend yield||19.13%|
|200-day MA||$11.16||Market Cap||135.61M|
Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP) Company Bio
Capital Product Partners LP provides marine transportation services in Greece. It transports a range of cargoes, including crude oil, gasoline, chemicals, dry cargo and containerized goods under short-term voyage charters, and medium to long-term time and bareboat charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.