Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPLP POWR Grades
- CPLP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.06% of US stocks.
- CPLP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- CPLP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.94% of US stocks).
CPLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Capital Product Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CPLP's revenue has grown -41.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.57% of US companies in our set.
- Capital Product Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -33.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capital Product Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be PK, XHR, CIO, DEA, and PDM.
- CPLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital Product Partners LP's official web site, go to www.capitalpplp.com.
CPLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CPLP's price/sales ratio is 5.88% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 175 months, CPLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.
- Over the past 175 months, CPLP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 141.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPLP.
CPLP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.58%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -41.7%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -25.15%.
The table below shows CPLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPLP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.01% of graded US stocks.
- CPLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 102nd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CPLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.18||52-week high||$17.00|
|Prev. close||$15.78||52-week low||$8.37|
|Day high||$15.79||Avg. volume||117,007|
|50-day MA||$15.76||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$13.33||Market Cap||287.99M|
Capital Product Partners L.P. - common units representing limited partner interests (CPLP) Company Bio
Capital Product Partners LP provides marine transportation services in Greece. It transports a range of cargoes, including crude oil, gasoline, chemicals, dry cargo and containerized goods under short-term voyage charters, and medium to long-term time and bareboat charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Piraeus, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPLP Latest Social Stream
View Full CPLP Social Stream
Latest CPLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital Product Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPLP as an investment opportunity.
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: TimkenSteel, ModivCare, Capital Product Partners, Euroseas and DLH Holdings
TimkenSteel, ModivCare, Capital Product Partners, Euroseas and DLH Holdings are highlighted in this screen of this week article.
Let's take a look at these five top-ranked stocks, TMST, MODV, CPLP, ESEA and DLHC, with impressive net profit margins for a winning portfolio.
Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
CPLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CPLPWant to see what other sources are saying about Capital Product Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital Product Partners LP (CPLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch