Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP): Price and Financial Metrics
CQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CQP is 9.56 -- better than 96.76% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cheniere Energy Partners LP is higher than it is for about 97.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 25.29 for Cheniere Energy Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 99.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cheniere Energy Partners LP are ALX, LAND, DLNG, ARL, and FE.
- Visit CQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cheniere-partners.
CQP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.44||52-week high||$49.30|
|Prev. close||$25.41||52-week low||$17.75|
|Day high||$28.27||Avg. volume||473,560|
|50-day MA||$31.98||Dividend yield||9.92%|
|200-day MA||$40.20||Market Cap||13.28B|
Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy Partners LP owns and operates the Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal located on the Sabine Pass deep water shipping channel. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.