Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CQP POWR Grades
- CQP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CQP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CQP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.09% of US stocks).
CQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CQP is 13.14 -- better than 97.87% of US stocks.
- For CQP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.05% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 32.14 for Cheniere Energy Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 98.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cheniere Energy Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MGP, SRG, WHLR, LAND, and SJI.
- Visit CQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cheniere-partners.
CQP Valuation Summary
- CQP's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 100% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 124 months, CQP's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.2.
- Over the past 124 months, CQP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 174.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CQP.
CQP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 20.34%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2564.3%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 20.34%.
The table below shows CQP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CQP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CQP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.71% of graded US stocks.
- CQP's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 21st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- WES, LNG, and ARTNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CQP.
The table below shows CQP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.83||52-week high||$61.91|
|Prev. close||$54.40||52-week low||$38.00|
|Day high||$54.79||Avg. volume||235,074|
|50-day MA||$53.94||Dividend yield||5.7%|
|200-day MA||$46.66||Market Cap||26.06B|
Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy Partners LP owns and operates the Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal located on the Sabine Pass deep water shipping channel. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CQP Social Stream
Latest CQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cheniere Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CQP as an investment opportunity.
The stock market fell back into a correction ahead of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, but rebounded on the attack and Western sanctions.
Occidental's (OXY) fourth-quarter earnings are better than expected. OXY is poised to gain from strong production from domestic assets.
Putin’s military moves against Ukraine should speed liquefied-natural-gas growth in Europe, particularly in Germany, as an alternative to Russian gas.
Cheniere Energy Inc. said Thursday its fourth-quarter net loss widened to $1.32 billion, or $5.22 a share, from $194 million, or 77 cents in the year-ago quarter. Revenue at the liquid natural gas exporter rose to $6.56 billion from $2.79 billion. Analysts expected the LNG exporter to earn $1.85 a share on sales of $4.61 billion, according to a FactSet survey. Citing favorable conditions in the LNG market and early completion of Sabine Pass Train 6, the company raised its adjusted Ebitda estimate for 2022 to $7 billion to $7.5 billion, up from its earlier projection of $5.8 billion to $6.3 billion. It also hiked its expected Cheniere Energy Partners L.P. 2022 distribution estimate to $4 to $4.25 per common unit and it will begin quarterly distributions this year. Shares of Cheniere Ener...
Cheniere Energy Partners press release (CQP): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.93 beats by $0.17.Revenue of $3.26B (+63.8% Y/Y) beats by $710M.Shares +4.8% PM.Raising full year 2022…
CQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CQPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cheniere Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch