Cheniere Energy Partners L.P. (CQP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CQP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CQP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CQP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CQP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.77% of US stocks).
CQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CQP is -4.05 -- better than only 3.25% of US stocks.
- For CQP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.28% of US equities we're observing.
- CQP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHENIERE ENERGY PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be FE, INTG, FLNG, SJI, and AWK.
- Visit CQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cheniere-partners.
CQP Valuation Summary
- CQP's EV/EBIT ratio is 34; this is 240% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- CQP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 214.9 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CQP.
CQP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 44.02%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 204.66%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 698091.97%.
The table below shows CQP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CQP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CQP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.71% of graded US stocks.
- CQP's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 21st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- WES, LNG, and ARTNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CQP.
The table below shows CQP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.51||52-week high||$62.08|
|Prev. close||$59.20||52-week low||$38.19|
|Day high||$59.72||Avg. volume||245,825|
|50-day MA||$56.50||Dividend yield||5.24%|
|200-day MA||$52.76||Market Cap||28.80B|
Most Popular Stories View All
CQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CQP Social Stream
Latest CQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHENIERE ENERGY PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CQP as an investment opportunity.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Cheniere Energy (LNG). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Fortinet and Light & Wonder are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Natural gas-oriented companies like Cheniere Energy (LNG), EQT Corporation (EQT) and Comstock Resources (CRK) can make money even in a volatile environment.
After nearly months of conflict, the Russia/Ukraine war is clearly one of the energy sector’s biggest challenges. Moreover, the oil production cuts declared by OPEC+ further limited supply, boosting demand and prices. In addition, with outflow cuts and scarcity, we’re finding plenty of attractive opportunities with plenty of energy stocks to buy. Perhaps the main concern for investors in energy stocks is the Federal Reserve’s monetary tightening efforts. The bank is committed to tackling the ram
Japan, the world’s largest LNG importer, believes that a lack of investment and strong demand will lead to a supply crunch in the coming years
CQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CQPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cheniere Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch