Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CQP POWR Grades
- CQP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CQP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CQP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.23% of US stocks).
CQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CQP is 11.99 -- better than 97.41% of US stocks.
- For CQP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.41% of US equities we're observing.
- CQP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cheniere Energy Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be WHLR, MBI, OI, CLPR, and BRG.
- Visit CQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cheniere-partners.
CQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.32||52-week high||$44.63|
|Prev. close||$41.19||52-week low||$30.44|
|Day high||$41.72||Avg. volume||210,917|
|50-day MA||$41.99||Dividend yield||6.39%|
|200-day MA||$38.16||Market Cap||20.00B|
Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy Partners LP owns and operates the Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal located on the Sabine Pass deep water shipping channel. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CQP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cheniere Energy Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Cheniere Energy Partners LP ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 254.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cheniere Energy Partners LP ended up being:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Cheniere Energy Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CQP Social Stream
Latest CQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cheniere Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CQP as an investment opportunity.
With summertime fast approaching, here are 3 energy picks that are expected to deliver strong returns as they benefit from higher oil and gas prices during the next couple of months
Cheniere Partners' (CQP) first-quarter earnings are supported by reduced operating and maintenance expenses.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) supplies a carbon-neutral LNG cargo to Shell as part of the companies' long-term LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement to deliver carbon-neutral US LNG to Europe.
Oil prices jumped to a seven-week high as markets are pricing in higher demand expectations
Cheniere Energy (LNG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 105.33% and -1.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CQPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cheniere Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch