Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP): Price and Financial Metrics
CQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CQP is 11.53 -- better than 97.29% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cheniere Energy Partners LP is higher than it is for about 97.42% of US stocks.
- CQP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cheniere Energy Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be HAL, AWK, FE, LNG, and BXP.
- CQP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cheniere Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to cheniere-partners.
CQP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CQP Price/Volume Stats
Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy Partners LP owns and operates the Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal located on the Sabine Pass deep water shipping channel. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.