Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CQP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CQP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CQP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CQP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
CQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CQP is 11.96 -- better than 97.45% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cheniere Energy Partners LP is higher than it is for about 97.28% of US stocks.
- CQP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cheniere Energy Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be WHLR, MGP, LAND, SJI, and TGP.
- Visit CQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to cheniere-partners.
CQP Valuation Summary
- CQP's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 100% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 124 months, CQP's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.2.
- Over the past 124 months, CQP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 174.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CQP.
CQP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 52.66%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 214.97%.
The table below shows CQP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CQP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CQP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.58% of graded US stocks.
- CQP's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 21st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- WES, ARTNA, and SLNG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CQP.
The table below shows CQP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.31||52-week high||$45.75|
|Prev. close||$39.13||52-week low||$31.51|
|Day high||$39.93||Avg. volume||185,240|
|50-day MA||$41.52||Dividend yield||6.8%|
|200-day MA||$40.76||Market Cap||18.54B|
Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Common Units (CQP) Company Bio
Cheniere Energy Partners LP owns and operates the Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal located on the Sabine Pass deep water shipping channel. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CQP Social Stream
Latest CQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cheniere Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CQP as an investment opportunity.
The offering's net proceeds will likely be allocated by Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) for refinancing all of its senior notes outstanding that are scheduled to mature by 2026.
U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) company Freeport LNG said on Wednesday that it was still not producing LNG at its export plant in Texas due to a power outage during Tropical Storm Nicholas. "Our production remains off-line until CenterPoint completes repair work on their system," Freeport LNG spokesperson Heather Browne said in an email, referring to the local power company, which is a unit of CenterPoint Energy Inc.
Cheniere Energy Partners, LP Ch found using ticker (CQP) have now 17 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 52 and 35 calculating the average target price we see 44.18. With the stocks previous close at 41.19 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 7.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 41.32 and the 200 moving average now moves to 42.07. The company has a market cap of $20,363m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CQP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates regasification facilities at the Sabine Pass liquefied natural g...
U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) company Freeport LNG said on Tuesday all three liquefaction trains at its export plant in Texas shut, likely due to power outages from Tropical Storm Nicholas. The center of Nicholas was located about 30 miles (55 kilometers) southeast of Houston and could cause life-threatening flash floods across the Deep South during the next couple of days, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center. At its peak Tuesday morning, Nicholas knocked out power to more than 529,000 homes and businesses in Texas, mostly in the Houston area.
Texas energy company CenterPoint Energy Inc said on Tuesday that about 400,000 homes and businesses in its Houston-area service territory were without power as Tropical Storm Nicholas drenches the city. That represents about 17% of CenterPoint's power customers in the Houston area. Nicholas was currently located about 30 miles (50 kilometers) south-southwest of Houston and could cause life-threatening flash floods across the Deep South during the next couple of days, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center.
CQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CQPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cheniere Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch